Chocamine

1. Chocamine

Anybody know the nutritional profile of Chocamine? Protein, Carbs, Fat etc.

I'll be low carbing as of next week but i do like my coffee/chocamine fix when i'm run down.

Jag

2. pretty sure, nadda
    •   

3. Just caffeine.

4. Quote Originally Posted by NutraMan View Post
    Just caffeine.
    chocamine contains caffeine? how many mgs
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

5. Each gram of Chocamine contains 120 mg theobromine and 80 mg caffeine

6. I have a t-spoon of Chocamine in my coffee and i'm assuming 1 t-spoon would be around 5g. Would that be accurate?

I've heard of people recommending only 1 or 2 grams but that amount does nothing for me.

I have this along with a "00" cap of Sulbutiamine and i'm humming along quite nicely. Very alert mentally AND physically

I've tried the same coffee/chocamine with 500mg of PEA and that was also nice but slightly different. A bit more mental rather than physical and put me in a very good mood. Didn't last long enough though.

Jag

7. Quote Originally Posted by acshadow View Post
    pretty sure, nadda
    Sorry to be a pain but i can't find nutritional profile anywhere and as i'm getting stricter now with my diet/carbs i really have to know.

I really like my coffee/chocamine pre workout drink and i don't want to drop it unless it's absolutely necessary.

Thanks for any help.

8. The manufacturer has told us that it does not contain any carbs.

9. I saw the title and thought it was about those little bird things on the final fantasy series... I need sleep.

10. Quote Originally Posted by NutraMan View Post
    The manufacturer has told us that it does not contain any carbs.
    Vey happy now.

Thank you
    •   

11. This thread will be perfect for future reference.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    I saw the title and thought it was about those little bird things on the final fantasy series... I need sleep.
    Chocobo feather extract would be great for sprinting and cardio! Unfortunately, I think Shinra has a patent on it.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Jag View Post
    I have a t-spoon of Chocamine in my coffee and i'm assuming 1 t-spoon would be around 5g. Would that be accurate?

I've heard of people recommending only 1 or 2 grams but that amount does nothing for me.

I have this along with a "00" cap of Sulbutiamine and i'm humming along quite nicely. Very alert mentally AND physically

I've tried the same coffee/chocamine with 500mg of PEA and that was also nice but slightly different. A bit more mental rather than physical and put me in a very good mood. Didn't last long enough though.

Jag
    Actually 1 tsp should be about 2.4g, according to the label (1/4 tsp = 600mgs).

Similar Forum Threads

1. PEA/Hordenine/Chocamine
    By potofgold23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-02-2010, 05:58 PM
  2. Bulk Chocamine
    By Hyde12 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-19-2007, 01:58 AM
  3. Chocamine
    By jdev in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3