Chocamine

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Anybody know the nutritional profile of Chocamine? Protein, Carbs, Fat etc.

I'll be low carbing as of next week but i do like my coffee/chocamine fix when i'm run down.

Jag

NutraMan

NutraMan

Board Sponsor
Awards
Each gram of Chocamine contains 120 mg theobromine and 80 mg caffeine

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
I have a t-spoon of Chocamine in my coffee and i'm assuming 1 t-spoon would be around 5g. Would that be accurate?

I've heard of people recommending only 1 or 2 grams but that amount does nothing for me.

I have this along with a "00" cap of Sulbutiamine and i'm humming along quite nicely. Very alert mentally AND physically

I've tried the same coffee/chocamine with 500mg of PEA and that was also nice but slightly different. A bit more mental rather than physical and put me in a very good mood. Didn't last long enough though.

Jag

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
pretty sure, nadda
Sorry to be a pain but i can't find nutritional profile anywhere and as i'm getting stricter now with my diet/carbs i really have to know.

I really like my coffee/chocamine pre workout drink and i don't want to drop it unless it's absolutely necessary.

Thanks for any help.

NutraMan

NutraMan

Board Sponsor
Awards
The manufacturer has told us that it does not contain any carbs.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I saw the title and thought it was about those little bird things on the final fantasy series... I need sleep.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
I saw the title and thought it was about those little bird things on the final fantasy series... I need sleep.
Chocobo feather extract would be great for sprinting and cardio! Unfortunately, I think Shinra has a patent on it.

:D

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
I have a t-spoon of Chocamine in my coffee and i'm assuming 1 t-spoon would be around 5g. Would that be accurate?

I've heard of people recommending only 1 or 2 grams but that amount does nothing for me.

I have this along with a "00" cap of Sulbutiamine and i'm humming along quite nicely. Very alert mentally AND physically

I've tried the same coffee/chocamine with 500mg of PEA and that was also nice but slightly different. A bit more mental rather than physical and put me in a very good mood. Didn't last long enough though.

Jag
Actually 1 tsp should be about 2.4g, according to the label (1/4 tsp = 600mgs).