Safety of bulk products available at nutraplanet

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
Hi,

sorry to ask this kind of question but as we hear a lot of bad news from products coming from China, I have to ask about the satefy of your bulk products.

Can you tell us if you get analyse certificat of all bulk products you are selling to garantee that there is no toxic traces?

Regards,

MacWanted

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Tommy: Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's ass by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather to take his word for it?
Mr. Brady, Customer: [confused] What? I'm failing to make the connection here.
Tommy: No, I mean is, you can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking your head up a butcher's ass... No, wait. It's gotta be your bull.
Richard: [embarrassed] Wow.

OR

Tommy: I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's ass, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it.

OR

Tommy: Let's think about this for a sec, Ted, why would somebody put a guarantee on a box? Hmmm, very interesting.
Ted Nelson, Customer: Go on, I'm listening.
Tommy: Here's the way I see it, Ted. Guy puts a fancy guarantee on a box 'cause he wants you to fell all warm and toasty inside.
Ted Nelson, Customer: Yeah, makes a man feel good.
Tommy: 'Course it does. Why shouldn't it? Ya figure you put that little box under your pillow at night, the Guarantee Fairy might come by and leave a quarter, am I right, Ted?
[chuckles until he sees that Ted is not laughing too]
Ted Nelson, Customer: [impatiently] What's your point?
Tommy: The point is, how do you know the fairy isn't a crazy glue sniffer? "Building model airplanes" says the little fairy; well, we're not buying it. He sneaks into your house once, that's all it takes. The next thing you know, there's money missing off the dresser, and your daughter's knocked up. I seen it a hundred times.
Ted Nelson, Customer: But why do they put a guarantee on the box?
Tommy: Because they know all they sold ya was a guaranteed piece of ****. That's all it is, isn't it? Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time. But for now, for your customer's sake, for your daughter's sake, ya might wanna think about buying a quality product from me.

--------

Point is, I understand your concerns but the CoAs could be BS anyway. For me, it comes down to trusting NP to make good contacts. I'm not saying the CoAs wouldn't be nice to see as well, but just something to keep in perspective. Hopefully that was entertaining at least!

****1,000th post!***

NutraMan

NutraMan

Board Sponsor
Awards
We do obtain a COA for every product, yes.

Sam has also expressed interest in seeing if it is viable to test all products for heavy metals/toxins upon receipt. He is still looking into this to go the extra mile to ensure customer safety.

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
We do obtain a COA for every product, yes.

Sam has also expressed interest in seeing if it is viable to test all products for heavy metals/toxins upon receipt. He is still looking into this to go the extra mile to ensure customer safety.
That is what I wanted to hear and know. You are aware of risks and take all precaution to ensure also your business.

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
yeah, that Melamine milk situation in china is kinda scary.

almost as scary as your sub-prime loans and credit default swaps.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is what I wanted to hear and know. You are aware of risks and take all precaution to ensure also your business.
We have worked on getting all the CoA's updated on our website so that you can view them as well. So when you look at our bulk supplies category, in the description there is a link to the CoA. If it is missing and you are concerned, you can email [email protected] and they will get you the CoA of possible.

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
We have worked on getting all the CoA's updated on our website so that you can view them as well. So when you look at our bulk supplies category, in the description there is a link to the CoA. If it is missing and you are concerned, you can email [email protected] and they will get you the CoA of possible.
Then could you provide it for Cissus Powder as I got short breath during a night and I decided to discontinue it...

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
Another question: does NP have subscribed to Consumerlab.com to check the quality of some products they are selling?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tommy: Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's ass by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather to take his word for it?
Mr. Brady, Customer: [confused] What? I'm failing to make the connection here.
Tommy: No, I mean is, you can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking your head up a butcher's ass... No, wait. It's gotta be your bull.
Richard: [embarrassed] Wow.

OR

Tommy: I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's ass, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it.

OR

Tommy: Let's think about this for a sec, Ted, why would somebody put a guarantee on a box? Hmmm, very interesting.
Ted Nelson, Customer: Go on, I'm listening.
Tommy: Here's the way I see it, Ted. Guy puts a fancy guarantee on a box 'cause he wants you to fell all warm and toasty inside.
Ted Nelson, Customer: Yeah, makes a man feel good.
Tommy: 'Course it does. Why shouldn't it? Ya figure you put that little box under your pillow at night, the Guarantee Fairy might come by and leave a quarter, am I right, Ted?
[chuckles until he sees that Ted is not laughing too]
Ted Nelson, Customer: [impatiently] What's your point?
Tommy: The point is, how do you know the fairy isn't a crazy glue sniffer? "Building model airplanes" says the little fairy; well, we're not buying it. He sneaks into your house once, that's all it takes. The next thing you know, there's money missing off the dresser, and your daughter's knocked up. I seen it a hundred times.
Ted Nelson, Customer: But why do they put a guarantee on the box?
Tommy: Because they know all they sold ya was a guaranteed piece of ****. That's all it is, isn't it? Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time. But for now, for your customer's sake, for your daughter's sake, ya might wanna think about buying a quality product from me.

--------

Point is, I understand your concerns but the CoAs could be BS anyway. For me, it comes down to trusting NP to make good contacts. I'm not saying the CoAs wouldn't be nice to see as well, but just something to keep in perspective. Hopefully that was entertaining at least!

****1,000th post!***

Whatever this man's on...I want some.

:putsinbulkrequest:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We're trying to get it uploaded onto the site. With the move everything is very busy, so if it's not up tomorrow expect it next week.
Bottom line is that we have the CoA for it, and I feel strongly that your shortness of breath was not caused by Cissus.