Safety of bulk products available at nutraplanet

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.8%

Safety of bulk products available at nutraplanet

Hi,

sorry to ask this kind of question but as we hear a lot of bad news from products coming from China, I have to ask about the satefy of your bulk products.

Can you tell us if you get analyse certificat of all bulk products you are selling to garantee that there is no toxic traces?

Regards,

MacWanted

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Tommy: Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's ass by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather to take his word for it?
    Mr. Brady, Customer: [confused] What? I'm failing to make the connection here.
    Tommy: No, I mean is, you can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking your head up a butcher's ass... No, wait. It's gotta be your bull.
    Richard: [embarrassed] Wow.

OR

Tommy: I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's ass, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it.

OR

Tommy: Let's think about this for a sec, Ted, why would somebody put a guarantee on a box? Hmmm, very interesting.
    Ted Nelson, Customer: Go on, I'm listening.
    Tommy: Here's the way I see it, Ted. Guy puts a fancy guarantee on a box 'cause he wants you to fell all warm and toasty inside.
    Ted Nelson, Customer: Yeah, makes a man feel good.
    Tommy: 'Course it does. Why shouldn't it? Ya figure you put that little box under your pillow at night, the Guarantee Fairy might come by and leave a quarter, am I right, Ted?
    [chuckles until he sees that Ted is not laughing too]
    Ted Nelson, Customer: [impatiently] What's your point?
    Tommy: The point is, how do you know the fairy isn't a crazy glue sniffer? "Building model airplanes" says the little fairy; well, we're not buying it. He sneaks into your house once, that's all it takes. The next thing you know, there's money missing off the dresser, and your daughter's knocked up. I seen it a hundred times.
    Ted Nelson, Customer: But why do they put a guarantee on the box?
    Tommy: Because they know all they sold ya was a guaranteed piece of ****. That's all it is, isn't it? Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time. But for now, for your customer's sake, for your daughter's sake, ya might wanna think about buying a quality product from me.

--------

Point is, I understand your concerns but the CoAs could be BS anyway. For me, it comes down to trusting NP to make good contacts. I'm not saying the CoAs wouldn't be nice to see as well, but just something to keep in perspective. Hopefully that was entertaining at least!

****1,000th post!***
  3. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.41%

We do obtain a COA for every product, yes.

Sam has also expressed interest in seeing if it is viable to test all products for heavy metals/toxins upon receipt. He is still looking into this to go the extra mile to ensure customer safety.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.8%

Quote Originally Posted by NutraMan View Post
    We do obtain a COA for every product, yes.

Sam has also expressed interest in seeing if it is viable to test all products for heavy metals/toxins upon receipt. He is still looking into this to go the extra mile to ensure customer safety.
    That is what I wanted to hear and know. You are aware of risks and take all precaution to ensure also your business.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.28%

yeah, that Melamine milk situation in china is kinda scary.

almost as scary as your sub-prime loans and credit default swaps.
  6. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by MacWanted View Post
    That is what I wanted to hear and know. You are aware of risks and take all precaution to ensure also your business.
    We have worked on getting all the CoA's updated on our website so that you can view them as well. So when you look at our bulk supplies category, in the description there is a link to the CoA. If it is missing and you are concerned, you can email customerservice@nutraplanet.co m and they will get you the CoA of possible.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.8%

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    We have worked on getting all the CoA's updated on our website so that you can view them as well. So when you look at our bulk supplies category, in the description there is a link to the CoA. If it is missing and you are concerned, you can email customerservice@nutraplanet.co m and they will get you the CoA of possible.
    Then could you provide it for Cissus Powder as I got short breath during a night and I decided to discontinue it...
  8. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by MacWanted View Post
    Then could you provide it for Cissus Powder as I got short breath during a night and I decided to discontinue it...
    Which extract, our 50% or http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...100-grams.html .
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.8%

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Yes this one... a lot of bulk product does not mention the CoA.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.8%

Another question: does NP have subscribed to Consumerlab.com to check the quality of some products they are selling?
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    Tommy: Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's ass by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather to take his word for it?
    Mr. Brady, Customer: [confused] What? I'm failing to make the connection here.
    Tommy: No, I mean is, you can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking your head up a butcher's ass... No, wait. It's gotta be your bull.
    Richard: [embarrassed] Wow.

OR

Tommy: I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's ass, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it.

OR

Tommy: Let's think about this for a sec, Ted, why would somebody put a guarantee on a box? Hmmm, very interesting.
    Ted Nelson, Customer: Go on, I'm listening.
    Tommy: Here's the way I see it, Ted. Guy puts a fancy guarantee on a box 'cause he wants you to fell all warm and toasty inside.
    Ted Nelson, Customer: Yeah, makes a man feel good.
    Tommy: 'Course it does. Why shouldn't it? Ya figure you put that little box under your pillow at night, the Guarantee Fairy might come by and leave a quarter, am I right, Ted?
    [chuckles until he sees that Ted is not laughing too]
    Ted Nelson, Customer: [impatiently] What's your point?
    Tommy: The point is, how do you know the fairy isn't a crazy glue sniffer? "Building model airplanes" says the little fairy; well, we're not buying it. He sneaks into your house once, that's all it takes. The next thing you know, there's money missing off the dresser, and your daughter's knocked up. I seen it a hundred times.
    Ted Nelson, Customer: But why do they put a guarantee on the box?
    Tommy: Because they know all they sold ya was a guaranteed piece of ****. That's all it is, isn't it? Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time. But for now, for your customer's sake, for your daughter's sake, ya might wanna think about buying a quality product from me.

--------

Point is, I understand your concerns but the CoAs could be BS anyway. For me, it comes down to trusting NP to make good contacts. I'm not saying the CoAs wouldn't be nice to see as well, but just something to keep in perspective. Hopefully that was entertaining at least!

****1,000th post!***

Whatever this man's on...I want some.

utsinbulkrequest:
  12. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.21%

We're trying to get it uploaded onto the site. With the move everything is very busy, so if it's not up tomorrow expect it next week.
    Bottom line is that we have the CoA for it, and I feel strongly that your shortness of breath was not caused by Cissus.

Similar Forum Threads

1. More SnS products @ Nutraplanet ..including bulk DAA..
    By GQNemesis in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 08:50 PM
  2. Nutraplanet Bulk Products-OUT OF STOCK!
    By HankMcCoy in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-10-2010, 09:10 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 02:50 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 08:24 AM
  5. Nutraplanet Present:Bulk Capped Products
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 237
    Last Post: 06-20-2007, 11:42 PM