Man Sports

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
The entire Man Sports line will be back in stock within the next few business days. Just a heads up to be on the lookout!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What the hell happened? I was afraid they were going out of business.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
What the hell happened? I was afraid they were going out of business.
They were in the process of relocating their distribution, from what I understand. Though, all products are back in stock at MAN ans should arrive to us within the next couple business days.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good! MAN is one of my favorite companies!

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They were bought out I believe...although Joey still remains with them, formulating, etc.

Can find a link if anyone is interested :)

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
They were in the process of relocating their distribution, from what I understand. Though, all products are back in stock at MAN ans should arrive to us within the next couple business days.
I think you should welcome the MAN line back with a MAN sized sale:dance:

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
MAN Sports' entire product line is NOW BACK IN STOCK AND READY FOR SHIPMENT!!! :head:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Right on! Thanks, man. I mean MAN! They're certainly one of my top 5 companies, and have been for a long time.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right on! Thanks, man. I mean MAN! They're certainly one of my top 5 companies, and have been for a long time.
Haven't used any of their products yet, but the Agmatine looks decent, as does Primal Male.

Tkenshin

Awards
it would be awesome if we had a MAN sale... (lol i decided maybe i wanna try blueprint instead of bulk ag.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haven't used any of their products yet, but the Agmatine looks decent, as does Primal Male.
Actually, Blueprint was my least favorite of their products. I ran two bottles.

Clout was, and still is, unmatched; it addresses strength, endurance, AND recovery (recovery is GREAT on Clout). Body Octane is still cutting edge. Scorch is still one of the best thermogenics around. They were the first to bring beta alanine, citrulline, orotic acid, raspberry ketones, and possibly polymerized oolong polyphenols, to the market in products with huge effective doses; their formulas are well-thought out, novel, cutting-edge, and back by science. They don't use proprietary formulas.

Nearly every pre-workout formula around today has pulled from the MAN ingredient list.