Horny Mack Jack Stack Caps

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Any plans for Horny Mack Jack Stack Caps?

Also, Icariin would be great :thumbsup:

NutraMan

NutraMan

Board Sponsor
Awards
Possibly, but there are new, better things coming soon. :)

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Better than the Horny Mack Jack Stack? :cheers:

amadorian

Awards
There have been alot of request for capped LongJax?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Caps doesn't rhyme.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I asked about capping these as well (from the site) but didn't get an answer. Nothing beats shooting a longjack load :D.......nothing

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Based on some feedback, it seems Maca + Lecitihin + Testojack should be quite effective; or even just Maca + Lecithin + Zinc :thumbsup:

I asked about capping these as well (from the site) but didn't get an answer. Nothing beats shooting a longjack load :D.......nothing

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
.........Buehler?

Possibly, but there are new, better things coming soon.
I'm looking for libido enhancement, recovery aide AND large loads......if there is something better out there then let me know. :)

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Capped Mucuna Pruriens + Horny Goat Weed + LongJack + magnesium/zinc/copper orotate

NutraMan

NutraMan

Board Sponsor
Awards
.........Buehler?

I'm looking for libido enhancement, recovery aide AND large loads......if there is something better out there then let me know. :)

Shall we hide the women and children now??

NutraMan

NutraMan

Board Sponsor
Awards
OK, since I am a little slow, please list out how you want these caps to look like. Is it one product with multiple ingredients? Multiple products with one ingredient each? Amounts of each ingredient?

Thanks.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
well, how about a mix of all 3, 4 capsules per day...(like divinex and t-rez) in a proportion that is equal to the recommended daily value, whatever that might be...replace this with the T-Force in the TNT stack, and you definately have a winner in my book...I think this would be the perfect stack...if there is room in the caps, I would throw in some fenugreek...if there is not enough room in the caps, I would take out the maca...so the ideal capsule would include maca, fenugreek, horny goat weed, and longjack...I think the main ingredient most of us are looking for are longjack (along with some horny goat weed, if possible)...this would be so awesome!...

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OK, since I am a little slow, please list out how you want these caps to look like. Is it one product with multiple ingredients? Multiple products with one ingredient each? Amounts of each ingredient?

Thanks.
For in all in one product.

Icariin 50% 650mg
Testofen 900mg
LongJack 400mg
3,4 Divanil 1200mg

Do it!

NutraMan

NutraMan

Board Sponsor
Awards
Wow, that would be a killer product, and very expensive as well!

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
My thought was something nearly identical to the Horny Mack Jack Stack, but in cap form. Never tried it, but have heard HGW has to be one of the most nasty powders around:

* Maca
* LJ 100
* Horny Goat Weed

There seems to be alot of interest in this combination, but the form of powders just doesn't work well.

Maybe even throw in a small amount of zinc too :thumbsup:

Thanks.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Capped Mucuna Pruriens + Horny Goat Weed + LongJack
100 mg 50% Mucuna
150 mg 50% HGW
150 mg 50% LJ100

would be the perfect 400mg cap for me.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best name for a stack/supplement EVER. :)

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Definitely would be a best seller..Winter is coming and with these caps a lot of other things will be too lmao:toofunny:

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Indeed, but above all, would make for one VERY effective supplement...so we look forward to seeing this soon? :box:

Not quite as to the point as TNT, but catchy all the same :goodpost:

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This stack is an insane deal btw to all those who have never bought it.. if you do the math, it's a tremendous value. It's like buying LJ100 but for 10$ more, and getting 50g HGW and 150g Maca..

P.S LJ100 = <3

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Indeed, now we just need it in cap form; any update? :thumbsup:

This stack is an insane deal btw to all those who have never bought it.. if you do the math, it's a tremendous value. It's like buying LJ100 but for 10$ more, and getting 50g HGW and 150g Maca..

P.S LJ100 = <3

jblaze4lif

Awards
caps please!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm getting sick of taking my icariin and its only been 1 month!!! CAPSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
bumpity bump bump.......I'm capping these bastards now......and would love to see nutracaps

NutraMan

NutraMan

Board Sponsor
Awards
So you would be down with:

100 mg 50% Mucuna
150 mg 50% HGW
150 mg LJ100

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established

100 mg 50% Mucuna
150 mg 50% HGW
150 mg LJ100
bumpity bump.
I'd stack that with NP nettle and it would be on.
I hope you guys make that cap.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

100 mg 50% Mucuna
150 mg 50% HGW
150 mg LJ100
I would up the dosage of the HGW to 200mg. That way you can take an effective dose of HGW 600mg, and not overdose the LJ.

jblaze4lif

Awards

100 mg 50% Mucuna
150 mg 50% HGW
150 mg LJ100

is that 150 mg Icariin or 150 mg 50% HGW or 75 mg icarrin

.... It would definitely be hard to get 600 mg Icariin if the pills are only 75 mg ... would be a definite overdose of LJ100

whats the usual dosing on LJ100 ... 300? 450?

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
is that 150 mg Icariin or 150 mg 50% HGW or 75 mg icarrin

.... It would definitely be hard to get 600 mg Icariin if the pills are only 75 mg ... would be a definite overdose of LJ100

whats the usual dosing on LJ100 ... 300? 450?
You can take up to 500 mg lj100 a day per most of the sites that sell it.

Maybe a

100 mg 50% Mucuna
200 mg 50% HGW
100 mg LJ100

at 3 caps ED

Even though the total HGW actives would be only 300, the LJ100 would make up for that I think.

jblaze4lif

Awards
You can take up to 500 mg lj100 a day per most of the sites that sell it.

Maybe a

100 mg 50% Mucuna
200 mg 50% HGW
100 mg LJ100

at 3 caps ED

Even though the total HGW actives would be only 300, the LJ100 would make up for that I think.
That would work out good too ... you could go 3-5 caps a day for a nice effective dosing of LJ100 + HGW Nice I like it

I'm In on this definitely

iDShaDoW

Awards
With lower dosages like this will it still require cycling to keep effectiveness going?

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Any update on whether this product will be out soon?

NutraMan

NutraMan

Board Sponsor
Awards
We have all of the ingredients lined up for production...just waiting for a time when we have an open space in the monthly budget to do this.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We have all of the ingredients lined up for production...just waiting for a time when we have an open space in the monthly budget to do this.
There you go guys :dance:

And you didn`t even make that strong of a showing in the poll thread lol. Banaba and I3C had you beat, but this is clearly desired by you guys :)

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Keep us posted....:head:

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Will this be coming out anytime soon?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure if they've been produce yet, but hopefully after this sale we will some capital/room in December's budget to do these, along with the other popular cap requests (I3C/DIM & Banaba)