Horny Mack Jack Stack Caps

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by GuyverX View Post
    You can take up to 500 mg lj100 a day per most of the sites that sell it.

    Maybe a

    100 mg 50% Mucuna
    200 mg 50% HGW
    100 mg LJ100

    at 3 caps ED

    Even though the total HGW actives would be only 300, the LJ100 would make up for that I think.
    That would work out good too ... you could go 3-5 caps a day for a nice effective dosing of LJ100 + HGW Nice I like it

    I'm In on this definitely


  2. With lower dosages like this will it still require cycling to keep effectiveness going?

  3. Quote Originally Posted by iDShaDoW View Post
    With lower dosages like this will it still require cycling to keep effectiveness going?
    Dosing it at your discretion. Take more capsules to dose higher
    Also I like cycling natural T boosters about every 8 weeks, just to avoid adaptation/diminishing effects.
    •   
       


  4. Any update on whether this product will be out soon?

  5. so when.....

  6. We have all of the ingredients lined up for production...just waiting for a time when we have an open space in the monthly budget to do this.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by NutraMan View Post
    We have all of the ingredients lined up for production...just waiting for a time when we have an open space in the monthly budget to do this.
    There you go guys

    And you didn`t even make that strong of a showing in the poll thread lol. Banaba and I3C had you beat, but this is clearly desired by you guys
  8. Smile


    Keep us posted....

    Quote Originally Posted by NutraMan View Post
    We have all of the ingredients lined up for production...just waiting for a time when we have an open space in the monthly budget to do this.

  9. Will this be coming out anytime soon?

  10. Not sure if they've been produce yet, but hopefully after this sale we will some capital/room in December's budget to do these, along with the other popular cap requests (I3C/DIM & Banaba)



  11. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Not sure if they've been produce yet, but hopefully after this sale we will some capital/room in December's budget to do these, along with the other popular cap requests (I3C/DIM & Banaba)

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Not sure if they've been produce yet, but hopefully after this sale we will some capital/room in December's budget to do these, along with the other popular cap requests (I3C/DIM & Banaba)
    I can see stacking the HJMS with the DIM/IC3 being a great combo.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Looks great, but curious why Mucuna instead of Maca?
    Bump
  14. Smile


    Yeah, curious myself.



    Quote Originally Posted by Bionic View Post
    Bump

  15. no reason, really; could be changed to one or the other.

  16. Yeah, when's it comin?

  17. What effect would it be from one or the other?

    Personally, I would like to see Maca; not familiar with the other.


    Quote Originally Posted by NutraMan View Post
    no reason, really; could be changed to one or the other.

  18. I like mucuna myself.
    Its a good mix with LJ100.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    What effect would it be from one or the other?

    Personally, I would like to see Maca; not familiar with the other.

    Really, effects would be somewhat similar as fas as I know. I personally do not like Maca as I get a weird pain in my boys when taking it.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by GuyverX View Post
    You can take up to 500 mg lj100 a day per most of the sites that sell it.

    Maybe a

    100 mg 50% Mucuna
    200 mg 50% HGW
    100 mg LJ100

    at 3 caps ED

    Even though the total HGW actives would be only 300, the LJ100 would make up for that I think.

    Bump, where is this product?

    100mg 50% Mucuna
    200mg 50% HGW
    100mg LJ100

  21. ^Bump Bump

  22. Quote Originally Posted by amadorian View Post
    Bump, where is this product?

    100mg 50% Mucuna
    200mg 50% HGW
    100mg LJ100
    we are anxiously waiting.
    would replace all my other testing regimens.
    cant get stuff this good in a mix anywhere else.

  23. Still in our circling pattern for now.

  24. So is this stack likely to come about anytime soon or where abouts does it fall on the radar?








    Quote Originally Posted by NutraMan View Post
    Still in our circling pattern for now.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    So is this stack likely to come about anytime soon or where abouts does it fall on the radar?
    It's something we are planning to do, but just nothing has been started yet. NutraMan will let us know once the ball officially gets rolling , along with the other planned NutraCaps.

  26. Hopefully it comes soon, been waiting for this one. :P

  27. You and me both man; actually since Sept 2008.


    Quote Originally Posted by iDShaDoW View Post
    Hopefully it comes soon, been waiting for this one. :P

  28. waiting for this, too

  29. Quote Originally Posted by wontdie View Post
    waiting for this, too

  30. Quote Originally Posted by wontdie View Post
    waiting for this, too
    X2

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Yellow View Post
    X2
    X3

  32. yea we need these caps asap .... asssapppppppppppppp

  33. hmm x 4

  34. Anything ever come about with these caps?

  35. I'd rather see longjack sumatra pasak bumi 50:1. That stuff alone is stronger than an entire tnt stack

  36. I just wanted to reiterate that this is the coolest named stack in the world.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  37. Thanks!

    Would be even better if we see the product soon.


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I just wanted to reiterate that this is the coolest named stack in the world.

  38. Correct me if im wrong, but wouldnt it be more beneficial if you also throw in some black pepper or some bioperine in there................or sell these one of these two products in bulk as well..............just a thought.

  39. But if it gets to complicated just cap the long jack..........because thats some NASTY ****.....LOL
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Horny Mac Jack Stack?
    By PHWSSJ in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-11-2010, 09:43 AM
  2. Horny Mack Jack - mix it all?
    By steam in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-20-2009, 07:06 PM
  3. Horny mack jack stack
    By GreenTempo in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-01-2008, 09:01 AM
  4. Horny Mack Jack Stack Yuck!
    By andros in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-05-2007, 07:17 AM
  5. The Horny Mack Jack Stack...KAPOW!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 02-18-2007, 04:06 PM
Log in
Log in