Prime! Get your Prime Here!! - AnabolicMinds.com

Prime! Get your Prime Here!!

  1. Registered User
    OCCFan023's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,789
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1999

    Prime! Get your Prime Here!!


    For those that have been patiently waiting, and those who have gone as far as salivating over their desire from Prime:

    Just added for September:

    USP Labs Prime:
    Prime (120 caps) By: USPLabs



    USP Labs Prime: The Ultimate Muscle Pill!

    How does USPLabs Prime work?
    This is an interesting question. Because we found no evidence for androgenic activity, we believe it to have anti-glucocorticoid effects, providing a possible mechanism for the increase muscle mass seen with USPLabs Prime. It may also be something related to improved nutrient absorption or utilization. In fact, the recomposition effects - even on subjects who were making poor food choices and consuming 750-1000kc/cal surplus per day – are downright amazing. It's not something recommended, but when testers are pounding buffalo wings and pizza while putting on massive size and strength – AND getting leaner – you can't help but take notice.

    What can I expect to experience when taking USPLabs Prime?

    * Permanent Muscle Gains
    * Does not cause shut-down or suppression!
    * Promotes Muscle Gain of Thick, Dense Variety!
    * Extremely Potent Re-composition Effects
    * Enormous Strength Gains
    * Incredible Recovery Speed
    * All-Day Muscle Fullness/Hardness
    * Train harder and longer than you ever have
    * Incredible Euphoria
    * Safe to use in competition

  2. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    41242

    But will it sell like Recreate? Only time will tell. It has a higher price point, but who knows!
  3. Advanced Member
    Dizmal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    548
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    367

    Thank you
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Flyboy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  184lbs lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    442
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    301

    got to love that it already has a fairly low star rating despite most people not having used it, or those that have not having had enough time to see the full effects yet anyway.... much love to all the haters out there.

    Have to say that's a slightly higher price point than I had expected... glad i bought a few bottles from the IC.
  5. New Member
    TruffleShuffle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    283
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    254

    and thats the 'specials' price!!

    $80 once its off special
  6. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by TruffleShuffle View Post
    and thats the 'specials' price!!

    $80 once its off special

    How did you know?

    An amazing price if your goal is smashing Personal Records and instant recovery from the Gym without effecting the HPTA axis..ground Breaking and killer deal.
  7. Advanced Member
    Dizmal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    548
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    367

    lol, bad reviews already
  8. Professional Member
    Hank Vangut's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,734
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1975

    seeing how this is USP Labs and all their other products sell extremely well....i would assume Prime will be a winner as well.
  9. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Dizmal View Post
    lol, bad reviews already

    Same guy that started the Negative Recreate review 2 days after release.

    I have no idea what he means about "beta." He never tried our beta version.
  10. New Member
    Flyboy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  184lbs lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    442
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    301

    i thought nutra only let you review if you had purchased the product from there anyway.... evidently that's not the case.
  11. Advanced Member
    Imeniaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    610
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    392

    lol
  12. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    41242

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
    i thought nutra only let you review if you had purchased the product from there anyway.... evidently that's not the case.
    That's how we had it set up on the old site, but perhaps someone has found a loophole. I'll look into it.

    Also please note that the Star system is for rating for products you have experience with. It is not a vote on what you think of their advertisement, preconceived notions, personal grudge etc. Please reserve this for use once you have tried the product, preferable for several weeks to properly evaluate it. Thank you!
  13. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    That's how we had it set up on the old site, but perhaps someone has found a loophole. I'll look into it.

    Also please note that the Star system is for rating for products you have experience with. It is not a vote on what you think of their advertisement, preconceived notions, personal grudge etc. Please reserve this for use once you have tried the product, preferable for several weeks to properly evaluate it. Thank you!

    He didn't even know the name for the product. How obvious does it need to be before it's taken down?
  14. Elite Member
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3520

    not hating, but that price is ridiculous
  15. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,785
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    not hating, but that price is ridiculous
    Yes, yes it is.
  16. Professional Member
    Hank Vangut's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,734
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1975

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    He didn't even know the name for the product. How obvious does it need to be before it's taken down?
    i already sent over a note on it.
    hopefully it will be removed shortly.
  17. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    41242

    Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    i already sent over a note on it.
    hopefully it will be removed shortly.
    Likewise. I am all for product reviews, but this review doesn't make sense. There was no "Marketing Scam" for the beta, nobody was trying to force him to try the beta, he was priviledged because I assume he got it for free. Also his experience was with the beta and not the current release, so Josh you can post your comments over http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/ if you feel the need to express your experience.

    In the mean time, I suggest anybody interested in the product follow along the various Prime logs in the above section, contact a USP rep, and then get your PRIME on!
  18. Advanced Member
    Dizmal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    548
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    367

    I'm pumped to get mine! The logs I feel, speak for themselves.

    But the $80 price point will definitely make this hard to make it a staple supplement, even during just bulks. Hopefully the price will come down in time or the clearance price sticks for quite a while.

    But I'll definitely give 2 bottles it's fair chance to show me what it's all about. It will be my sole supp other than BCAA, Uni-liver, BA and GMS. So I should be able to tell exactly what it will be able to do for me. I'm stoked!!!!
  19. Advanced Member
    saludable24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    649
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    18354

    That price is just rediculous; no matter how much I love USP products I can't justify ever spending that much on a one month supply of a single product like this regardless of the results.
  20. Senior Member
    warnerve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,940
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1091

    in USP's defense, this price is right where jacob said it would be when they did the presale.
  21. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    774630

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Likewise. I am all for product reviews, but this review doesn't make sense. There was no "Marketing Scam" for the beta, nobody was trying to force him to try the beta, he was priviledged because I assume he got it for free. Also his experience was with the beta and not the current release, ....
    Yep! His comments on the "beta" version were baffling, to say the least. I seriously doubt that he tried the beta, not to mention the final product!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  22. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by saludable24 View Post
    That price is just rediculous; no matter how much I love USP products I can't justify ever spending that much on a one month supply of a single product like this regardless of the results.

    Do not buy and do not reep the rewards, simple as it gets.
  23. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Likewise. I am all for product reviews, but this review doesn't make sense. There was no "Marketing Scam" for the beta, nobody was trying to force him to try the beta, he was priviledged because I assume he got it for free. Also his experience was with the beta and not the current release, so Josh you can post your comments over http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/ if you feel the need to express your experience.

    In the mean time, I suggest anybody interested in the product follow along the various Prime logs in the above section, contact a USP rep, and then get your PRIME on!

    He was never given Beta. He is a lying sack of Sh$T.
  24. Senior Member
    max silver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,317
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1229

    What is the minimum required numbers of bottles of this product required to really experience it's full benefits? $55 dollars for 20 days is pretty extreme to say the least, do I need to buy 3 bottles of this to really see full effect?
  25. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by max silver View Post
    What is the minimum required numbers of bottles of this product required to really experience it's full benefits? $55 dollars for 20 days is pretty extreme to say the least, do I need to buy 3 bottles of this to really see full effect?

    You can use 6 caps 6 days on 1 day off and it last 25 days or you can use 6 caps 5 days on 2 days off and it last 30 days or you can use it straight and it lasts 30 days.

    All the above are effective protocols..most are experiencing the felt of effects and strength increases 1-4 days in but week 3 is insanity.

    There are un sponsored logs all over the place
  26. Senior Member
    max silver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,317
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1229

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    You can use 6 caps 6 days on 1 day off and it last 25 days or you can use 6 caps 5 days on 2 days off and it last 30 days or you can use it straight and it lasts 30 days.

    All the above are effective protocols..most are experiencing the felt of effects and strength increases 1-4 days in but week 3 is insanity.

    There are un sponsored logs all over the place
    Back to my question, how many bottles of Prime do you recommend purchasing for an initial run with the product?
  27. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by max silver View Post
    Back to my question, how many bottles of Prime do you recommend purchasing for an initial run with the product?
    1 bottle is all that is needed to understand if you want to purchase the second bottle. You will know 7 days in if this is something worth persuing.
  28. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    41242

    In 24 hours we have now gone full circle on the reviews. It is now "The Bomb" lol.

    Please, if you do wish to cast a review for a product, please make it as detailed as possible! Thank you.... Please?
  29. New Member
    ZIMM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    101
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    135

    Just buy it from a place that allow returns if you get no results!

    some sites give 100% store credit minus shipping even if you use the entire bottle.

    Also there was a 1 star negative review yesterday when I looked and now its gone, whats that all about?
  30. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    41242

    Quote Originally Posted by ZIMM View Post
    Just buy it from a place that allow returns if you get no results!

    some sites give 100% store credit minus shipping even if you use the entire bottle.

    Also there was a 1 star negative review yesterday when I looked and now its gone, whats that all about?
    The review was inappropriate, inflammatory and removed.
  31. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,785
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    It was negative... only positive reviews are allowed. There's even a contest for it.
  32. New Member
    ZIMM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    101
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    135

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    It was negative... only positive reviews are allowed. There's even a contest for it.
    are you serious?

    that is rediculous, whats the point of reviews then?
  33. New Member
    Rough08's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    48
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    106

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Do not buy and do not reep the rewards, simple as it gets.
    Or save money, buy test, reep even more rewards..jus sayin
  34. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    41242

    Quote Originally Posted by ZIMM View Post
    are you serious?

    that is rediculous, whats the point of reviews then?
    Iron Lungz was being a bit sarcastic I believe. We generally don't delete or modify reviews in any way, as you can see by reading http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...e-90-caps.html reviews. Some people post 2 reviews, negative ones etc.
  35. Professional Member
    Hank Vangut's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,734
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1975

    it's fine to post both negative or positive reviews as long as they appear to be legit.

    this one was clearly false as USP knows they were not a beta tester and NP knows they did not purchase prime through them.

    if you wish to post a phony review.....fine.
    just make sure it fools everyone into believing it to be true.

    just remember, reviews are only as reliable as those who post them.
  36. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,785
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Iron Lungz was being a bit sarcastic I believe. We generally don't delete or modify reviews in any way, as you can see by reading http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...e-90-caps.html reviews. Some people post 2 reviews, negative ones etc.
    I'm a sarcastic mofo'... Steveoph tells the truth.
  37. Advanced Member
    Dizmal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    548
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    367

    The Best NAtural Anabolic EVER !! PRIME IS THE BOMB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOL
  38. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    774630

    Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    it's fine to post both negative or positive reviews as long as they appear to be legit.

    this one was clearly false as USP knows they were not a beta tester and NP knows they did not purchase prime through them.

    if you wish to post a phony review.....fine.
    just make sure it fools everyone into believing it to be true.

    just remember, reviews are only as reliable as those who post them.
    Nice!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  39. JJC
    JJC is offline
    Senior Member
    JJC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,207
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    712

    Quote Originally Posted by max silver View Post
    What is the minimum required numbers of bottles of this product required to really experience it's full benefits? $55 dollars for 20 days is pretty extreme to say the least, do I need to buy 3 bottles of this to really see full effect?
    The protocol on NP says to use for five days on then two days off. This would give you a total of twenty days, but would be spread over four weeks (~month). So it seems like you just need to figure out how many sets of four weeks you want to go.

    I don't know if this justifies the price to you, but I am thinking about it as $55 for a month (instead of 20 days).
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ordered 4 Prime twin packs and get 4 prime?
    By Ubiyca in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 12:57 PM
  2. Prime Time with USPlabs! Without the Prime!
    By lbarber in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-01-2008, 08:59 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in