Pure Supplements/USPLabs Y-RD

1. Pure Supplements/USPLabs Y-RD

Is Nutraplanet going to pick this up? I would like to pick up this and Prime all in one order...

2. If you harass Jacob enough, it may occur!

3. JAKEY-WAKEY-ACOB! Pretty please git dis bisniss. Thank you.
    •   

4. I can't recall the exact ingredients, but you can try Core ZAP or just some of NP's Geranium and Caffeine caps. Y-RD was the Aussie release of caffeine + geranium, or was there more.

5. The label on the bottles Im selling say it contains the following:

Y-RD complex - 990mg

Glucoronolactone, Caffeine, Geranuim

Other ingredients: Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Yellow #6

:bruce2:
    PHF Rep

6. Thats pretty easy to replicate... thats prob why it wasnt a wide release anyway

7. Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    Thats pretty easy to replicate... thats prob why it wasnt a wide release anyway
    Yeah true. I was previously looking to get some Geranium, PEA/Hordenine, and Caffeine. I do remember trying something with Glucoronolactone in it before and it was great. NP just doesn't stock that on it's own.

OTOH Genera Labs has Adrenaline, which is almost the same. Y-RD had higher number of mg's of constituents, so there must be some slight difference between the two. Also, I think Y-RD is just a better deal IIRC.

8. Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    Yeah true. I was previously looking to get some Geranium, PEA/Hordenine, and Caffeine. I do remember trying something with Glucoronolactone in it before and it was great. NP just doesn't stock that on it's own.

OTOH Genera Labs has Adrenaline, which is almost the same. Y-RD had higher number of mg's of constituents, so there must be some slight difference between the two. Also, I think Y-RD is just a better deal IIRC.
    I guess there is no point trying to compete against Zap and Adrenaline as they're basically the same type of product.

I must admit though, that Y-RD has got one hell of a kick!

9. Actually it seems like it is pretty available out there, jakellpet are in the UK, seems like some european retailers have it too. I guess it just never hit nutra(or hasnt yet).
    PHF Rep

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pure Supplements by USPLabs introduces PSLIN
    By Guest in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-31-2007, 05:37 PM
  2. Pure Series from USPlabs--POLL!!!
    By Guest in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-06-2005, 03:46 PM