Nutraplanet is awesome!

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
I ordered Activate xtreme on tuesday and i got it today.

i was impressed with the packaging and they gave me free samples without even asking for them!

i will definitely order again!

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the kind words friend. We appreciate them !!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
lucky you! i've asked for free samples multiple times and never got them.. i even stopped asking!

but overall i agree NP is the best place for all your supps

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Yep, NP owns. Props to Verner to. Always very helpful anytime I needed customer service.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
agreed Nutra-planet was generous to me with samples! Thank you nutraplanet. I'll continue to promote you as long as you treat me terrific(like you have been)

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
What free samples did you get?

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
i got 4 packets of Green Mag in my last order.

And 1000s of foams packing peanuts! :)

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
green magnitude
golden finish by purple labs (they should call this golden shower instead because yuck..)
all they whey (never heard of this before)

iDShaDoW

Awards
No complaints here. It took them like 3 days to get my order from GA to VA. Was expecting it to take at least a week or something.

I got 2 shakers, some All The Whey protein samples, and a Optimum Nutrition Power Pack sample thing.

Was hoping for some Syntrax Nectar samples so I know what to order next time but oh well. I'm still a happy camper. :p

The Crystal Sky kinda tastes like cotton candy with a fruitiness to it after I stuck my finger in the jug. Not bad. Think I'll have to try the Cherry next time.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
No complaints here. It took them like 3 days to get my order from GA to VA. Was expecting it to take at least a week or something.

I got 2 shakers, some All The Whey protein samples, and a Optimum Nutrition Power Pack sample thing.

Was hoping for some Syntrax Nectar samples so I know what to order next time but oh well. I'm still a happy camper. :p

The Crystal Sky kinda tastes like cotton candy with a fruitiness to it after I stuck my finger in the jug. Not bad. Think I'll have to try the Cherry next time.
Another great option to Nectar is Fruit Blast by 4Ever Fit.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, They Are!!!!!! All I Need To Say Is-----free Shaker Cup, Hella Samples, Order Arrived In A Few Days!!!!!!

P.s.- All The Whey Cinnamon Bun Is The Sheyit!!!!!! Tastes Like Rice Pudding With Cinnamon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Love I Love I Love I Love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

raptor2003

Awards
I ordered 450 bucks worth of products and got no samples!

I even mentioned if they could send me some samples in the comments field

balls