Poll: Will you purchase Formestane Ether if NutraPlanet picks up the product?

Who Want Formestane Ether??? Vote Here Today!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. NP Supplement Pimp
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Who Want Formestane Ether??? Vote Here Today!

Yes or no, how many people would purchase Formestane Ether, which carries a higher bio-availability that regular Formestane. Please note that this will be a one-time run and a very limited supply!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

2. Registered User
    Answers

if this is some sort of cruel joke, you are in trouble.
  3. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I hope this is a joke, yes.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

merr......?
  5. Registered User
    Answers

lol .. count me in
    S.n.S team member
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Answers

bring it on
  7. Registered User
    Answers

hmmm, im a little skeptical. im guessing this will be an ingestable powder?

i think i'll stick to transdermal for now
  8. Doctor Science
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    merr......?
    lol?
  9. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

I'd be willing to try any form of Formestane since its so hard to find... count me in
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

I'd try it. Could it still be used in Penetrate even with the ester?
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Answers

"Dog panting noise"....yez sirrrr...
  12. Doctor Science
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    I'd try it. Could it still be used in Penetrate even with the ester?
    It is ether, but it would depend on what you are trying to dissolve it in.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    lol?

lol its a noise i have decided was going to say when i was confused and had nothing to say. I think its funny and i believe it did its job!

i used it for the interesting situation that has been presented here!

Any who haow have you been LakeMountD?
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    It is ether, but it would depend on what you are trying to dissolve it in.
    Well, I'm not much of a chemist, but I have BA, BB, and of course DMSO available.
  15. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I'd like to see this happen!!!
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

16. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    Yes or no, how many people would purchase Formestane Ether, which carries a higher bio-availability that regular Formestane. Please note that this will be a one-time run and a very limited supply!
    umm...do you really think that anyone is going to say no?
  17. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    Well, I'm not much of a chemist, but I have BA, BB, and of course DMSO available.
    The ether attachment is going to increase molecular weight causing less penetration of the skin dermis. You'd still get some penetration, but probably not as good as base Form. Going by your list of ingredients though, I'd say you'd still benefit if it was used with that mixture. DMSO can go a long way.

FYI - best thing to do with this would be to create a oral lipophilic mixture. Mixing the Form Ether in some Olive or Sesamin Oil should really benefit lymphatic update and delievery, not to mention increase overall healthy fat consumption.

18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    The ether attachment is going to increase molecular weight causing less penetration of the skin dermis. You'd still get some penetration, but probably not as good as base Form. Going by your list of ingredients though, I'd say you'd still benefit if it was used with that mixture. DMSO can go a long way.

FYI - best thing to do with this would be to create a oral lipophilic mixture. Mixing the Form Ether in some Olive or Sesamin Oil should really benefit lymphatic update and delievery, not to mention increase overall healthy fat consumption.

Thanks prld2gr8ns!
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Are you kidding NP!? Everybody wants this.

You know how moms and teachers would always say there is no such thing as a stupid question?

They lied.

20. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

ummmm what?

I dunno but isnt this what you were bringing to market? Or close to it?

I noticed another comment of undiscernable tone in your own thread long going on this.... I hope this is a collaborative effort....

but I think all the posts in that thread and the insane interest in this compound/previous thread would make it apparent thats its much sought after.
  21. Registered User
    Answers

has anyone tried anything like this (form + ether)?
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  182 lbs.
    Answers

yes!yes!yes!
  23. IBE
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

No actually, we spoke about this in Pm many months ago......I know we both have different concepts on the type of ether and both had some hurdles since the recent supply shortages, but we DO finally have a small run ready to go and about to release in about 2-3 weeks. So I guess NP is finding out now what the potential demand will be so that we can partition the limited stock accordingly.

Dsade, I hope you remember the information discussed in PM about this product topic and remember all things are kosher here,agreed
  24. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by IBE View Post
    No actually, we spoke about this in Pm many months ago......I know we both have different concepts on the type of ether and both had some hurdles since the recent supply shortages, but we DO finally have a small run ready to go and about to release in about 2-3 weeks. So I guess NP is finding out now what the potential demand will be so that we can partition the limited stock accordingly.

Dsade, I hope you remember the information discussed in PM about this product topic and remember all things are kosher here,agreed
    Dsade, if you know something, spill the beans!
  25. Registered User
    Answers

Nice.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  26. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by IBE View Post

Fair enough...congrats on getting someone willing and able to complete your project in a reasonable amount of time.

Looking forward to see what the results will be.

And yes, for those in this thread you should dissolve thoroughly in oil before taking orally. I recommend picking up some empty 00 capsules and a medicine dropper. Capsules will hold oil based liquids safely.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Yes! Bring it on!
  28. LMR
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

Wow way to go NP and IBE. I'll take some of this no doubt!!
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Answers

do you just pour the form into the oil ? and how much oil ?
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post
    do you just pour the form into the oil ? and how much oil ?

Good question. What would be an effective dose of this if taken orally suspended in oil?
  31. Doctor Science
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Ethers do not hydrogen bond and therefore you won't have to worry about make this anymore hydrophilic, in fact it is a cyclopentyl ether so you will be adding to the lipid solubility. You can make whatever concentration you want, it doesn't really matter how much oil you use, it just depends on what dosage you want.

In my view the oil isn't going to help all that much unless you held it in your mouth for a while and let it get in that way but as for bioavailbility in the gut it will be increased by the addition of ether and the oil won't make much of a difference.

With that being said I know you guys are going to want it anyways so we are looking to possibly have it in oil for you ready to go.
  32. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Since we are now playing with a live compound,

Dietary L-Carnitine Enhances the Lymphatic Absorption of Fat and {alpha}-Tocopherol in Ovariectomized Rats1
    Wei Zou2, Sang K. Noh3, Kevin Q. Owen{dagger} and Sung I. Koo*,4

Department of Human Nutrition, Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS 66506; * Department of Nutritional Sciences, University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT 06269; and {dagger} Lonza, Incorporated, Fair Lawn, NJ 07410

4To whom correspondence should be addressed. E-mail: sung.koo@uconn.edu.

This study was conducted to determine whether the feeding of dietary L-carnitine (CN) improves the intestinal absorption of fat and {alpha}-tocopherol ({alpha}TOH) in ovariectomized (OX) rats. OX adult rats were weight-matched and assigned to 2 groups fed a modified AIN-93G diet containing {alpha}TOH-stripped soybean oil without (–CN) or with (+CN) supplemental CN at 150 mg/kg diet. At 5 wk, each rat with a lymph cannula was infused intraduodenally at 3.0 mL/h with a lipid emulsion consisting of 565 µmol triolein labeled with 14C (14C-OA), 3.6 µmol {alpha}TOH, and 396 µmol sodium taurocholate in 24 mL PBS buffer. Lymph was collected hourly for 8 h and analyzed for lipids. The lymphatic absorption of {alpha}TOH for 8 h in +CN rats (899 ± 201 nmol) was higher (P < 0.05) than in –CN rats (587 ± 92 nmol). The absorption of 14C-OA in +CN rats (53.5 ± 4.0% dose/8 h) also was increased (P < 0.05) compared with –CN rats (47.6 ± 5.0% dose/8 h). Lymph flow did not differ between the groups. When bile was diverted but with infusion of sodium taurocholate, the lymphatic absorption of lipids did not differ. The present study provides evidence that dietary CN enhances the rates and amounts of lymphatic absorption of {alpha}TOH and fat in OX rats. Our findings suggest that dietary CN may influence the process of lipid packaging and absorption by the enterocyte in OX rats, and may explain in part the increased status of {alpha}TOH in CN-fed animals.

Enteric coated caps taken with Carnitine forms (of course, PLCAR would be my choice) might significantly enhance lymphatic absorption (yes, I realized the compounds studied are different).
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Answers

This makes me happy, down there
  34. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    This makes me happy, down there
    Happy feet?
  35. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Since we are now playing with a live compound,

Dietary L-Carnitine Enhances the Lymphatic Absorption of Fat and {alpha}-Tocopherol in Ovariectomized Rats1
    Wei Zou2, Sang K. Noh3, Kevin Q. Owen{dagger} and Sung I. Koo*,4

Department of Human Nutrition, Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS 66506; * Department of Nutritional Sciences, University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT 06269; and {dagger} Lonza, Incorporated, Fair Lawn, NJ 07410

4To whom correspondence should be addressed. E-mail: sung.koo@uconn.edu.

This study was conducted to determine whether the feeding of dietary L-carnitine (CN) improves the intestinal absorption of fat and {alpha}-tocopherol ({alpha}TOH) in ovariectomized (OX) rats. OX adult rats were weight-matched and assigned to 2 groups fed a modified AIN-93G diet containing {alpha}TOH-stripped soybean oil without (–CN) or with (+CN) supplemental CN at 150 mg/kg diet. At 5 wk, each rat with a lymph cannula was infused intraduodenally at 3.0 mL/h with a lipid emulsion consisting of 565 µmol triolein labeled with 14C (14C-OA), 3.6 µmol {alpha}TOH, and 396 µmol sodium taurocholate in 24 mL PBS buffer. Lymph was collected hourly for 8 h and analyzed for lipids. The lymphatic absorption of {alpha}TOH for 8 h in +CN rats (899 ± 201 nmol) was higher (P < 0.05) than in –CN rats (587 ± 92 nmol). The absorption of 14C-OA in +CN rats (53.5 ± 4.0% dose/8 h) also was increased (P < 0.05) compared with –CN rats (47.6 ± 5.0% dose/8 h). Lymph flow did not differ between the groups. When bile was diverted but with infusion of sodium taurocholate, the lymphatic absorption of lipids did not differ. The present study provides evidence that dietary CN enhances the rates and amounts of lymphatic absorption of {alpha}TOH and fat in OX rats. Our findings suggest that dietary CN may influence the process of lipid packaging and absorption by the enterocyte in OX rats, and may explain in part the increased status of {alpha}TOH in CN-fed animals.

Enteric coated caps taken with Carnitine forms (of course, PLCAR would be my choice) might significantly enhance lymphatic absorption (yes, I realized the compounds studied are different).
    Nice study D. Looks like we just got another stacking option thrown our way.

In case bulk form becomes available: putting 1 gram in 50ml of oil will yeild 20mg/ml.

Dosing 2-3ml twice/day should yeild some good results for most of the form fanatics(give or take).

36. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Answers

Nice study D. Looks like we just got another stacking option thrown our way.

In case bulk form becomes available: putting 1 gram in 50ml of oil will yeild 20mg/ml.

Dosing 2-3ml twice/day should yeild some good results for most of the form fanatics(give or take).
    Thats awsome if you csn get it to work... i could never get form to stay in penetrate.
  37. Doctor Science
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    Thats awsome if you csn get it to work... i could never get form to stay in penetrate.
    Like I said the MCPE should make it somewhat more lipid soluble although the degree I have not yet tested. This should dissolve in oil no problem.
  38. Registered User
    Answers

I'd rather have 1 run of simple bulk powder Formestane.
    But any Formestane is better than no Formestane.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by crappero View Post
    I'd rather have 1 run of simple bulk powder Formestane.
    But any Formestane is better than no Formestane.
    But if you can remove the problems that most basic users experience, you can potentially open it up to a larger user base i.e. not staying in solution.
  40. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Any form is good form
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-13-2007, 02:33 PM