Who Want Formestane Ether??? Vote Here Today!

Will you purchase Formestane Ether if NutraPlanet picks up the product?

• Yes

Votes: 66 95.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters
NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Yes or no, how many people would purchase Formestane Ether, which carries a higher bio-availability that regular Formestane. Please note that this will be a one-time run and a very limited supply!

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
if this is some sort of cruel joke, you are in trouble.:numbered:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope this is a joke, yes.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
hmmm, im a little skeptical. im guessing this will be an ingestable powder?

i think i'll stick to transdermal for now

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'd be willing to try any form of Formestane since its so hard to find... count me in

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I'd try it. Could it still be used in Penetrate even with the ester?

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established

lol its a noise i have decided was going to say when i was confused and had nothing to say. I think its funny and i believe it did its job!

i used it for the interesting situation that has been presented here!

Any who haow have you been LakeMountD?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd like to see this happen!!!

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Yes or no, how many people would purchase Formestane Ether, which carries a higher bio-availability that regular Formestane. Please note that this will be a one-time run and a very limited supply!
umm...do you really think that anyone is going to say no?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I'm not much of a chemist, but I have BA, BB, and of course DMSO available.
The ether attachment is going to increase molecular weight causing less penetration of the skin dermis. You'd still get some penetration, but probably not as good as base Form. Going by your list of ingredients though, I'd say you'd still benefit if it was used with that mixture. DMSO can go a long way.

FYI - best thing to do with this would be to create a oral lipophilic mixture. Mixing the Form Ether in some Olive or Sesamin Oil should really benefit lymphatic update and delievery, not to mention increase overall healthy fat consumption.:)

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
The ether attachment is going to increase molecular weight causing less penetration of the skin dermis. You'd still get some penetration, but probably not as good as base Form. Going by your list of ingredients though, I'd say you'd still benefit if it was used with that mixture. DMSO can go a long way.

FYI - best thing to do with this would be to create a oral lipophilic mixture. Mixing the Form Ether in some Olive or Sesamin Oil should really benefit lymphatic update and delievery, not to mention increase overall healthy fat consumption.:)

Thanks prld2gr8ns!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Are you kidding NP!? Everybody wants this.

You know how moms and teachers would always say there is no such thing as a stupid question?

They lied.

:)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ummmm what?

I dunno but isnt this what you were bringing to market? Or close to it?

I noticed another comment of undiscernable tone in your own thread long going on this.... I hope this is a collaborative effort....

but I think all the posts in that thread and the insane interest in this compound/previous thread would make it apparent thats its much sought after.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
has anyone tried anything like this (form + ether)?

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No actually, we spoke about this in Pm many months ago......I know we both have different concepts on the type of ether and both had some hurdles since the recent supply shortages, but we DO finally have a small run ready to go and about to release in about 2-3 weeks. So I guess NP is finding out now what the potential demand will be so that we can partition the limited stock accordingly.

Dsade, I hope you remember the information discussed in PM about this product topic and remember all things are kosher here,agreed :)

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No actually, we spoke about this in Pm many months ago......I know we both have different concepts on the type of ether and both had some hurdles since the recent supply shortages, but we DO finally have a small run ready to go and about to release in about 2-3 weeks. So I guess NP is finding out now what the potential demand will be so that we can partition the limited stock accordingly.

Dsade, I hope you remember the information discussed in PM about this product topic and remember all things are kosher here,agreed :)
Dsade, if you know something, spill the beans!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Nice.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Fair enough...congrats on getting someone willing and able to complete your project in a reasonable amount of time.

Looking forward to see what the results will be.

And yes, for those in this thread you should dissolve thoroughly in oil before taking orally. I recommend picking up some empty 00 capsules and a medicine dropper. Capsules will hold oil based liquids safely.

LMR

LMR

Awards
Wow way to go NP and IBE. I'll take some of this no doubt!!

wheels

Awards
  • Established

do you just pour the form into the oil ? and how much oil ?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Ethers do not hydrogen bond and therefore you won't have to worry about make this anymore hydrophilic, in fact it is a cyclopentyl ether so you will be adding to the lipid solubility. You can make whatever concentration you want, it doesn't really matter how much oil you use, it just depends on what dosage you want.

In my view the oil isn't going to help all that much unless you held it in your mouth for a while and let it get in that way but as for bioavailbility in the gut it will be increased by the addition of ether and the oil won't make much of a difference.

With that being said I know you guys are going to want it anyways so we are looking to possibly have it in oil for you ready to go.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since we are now playing with a live compound,

Dietary L-Carnitine Enhances the Lymphatic Absorption of Fat and {alpha}-Tocopherol in Ovariectomized Rats1
Wei Zou2, Sang K. Noh3, Kevin Q. Owen{dagger} and Sung I. Koo*,4

Department of Human Nutrition, Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS 66506; * Department of Nutritional Sciences, University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT 06269; and {dagger} Lonza, Incorporated, Fair Lawn, NJ 07410

4To whom correspondence should be addressed. E-mail: [email protected].

This study was conducted to determine whether the feeding of dietary L-carnitine (CN) improves the intestinal absorption of fat and {alpha}-tocopherol ({alpha}TOH) in ovariectomized (OX) rats. OX adult rats were weight-matched and assigned to 2 groups fed a modified AIN-93G diet containing {alpha}TOH-stripped soybean oil without (–CN) or with (+CN) supplemental CN at 150 mg/kg diet. At 5 wk, each rat with a lymph cannula was infused intraduodenally at 3.0 mL/h with a lipid emulsion consisting of 565 µmol triolein labeled with 14C (14C-OA), 3.6 µmol {alpha}TOH, and 396 µmol sodium taurocholate in 24 mL PBS buffer. Lymph was collected hourly for 8 h and analyzed for lipids. The lymphatic absorption of {alpha}TOH for 8 h in +CN rats (899 ± 201 nmol) was higher (P < 0.05) than in –CN rats (587 ± 92 nmol). The absorption of 14C-OA in +CN rats (53.5 ± 4.0% dose/8 h) also was increased (P < 0.05) compared with –CN rats (47.6 ± 5.0% dose/8 h). Lymph flow did not differ between the groups. When bile was diverted but with infusion of sodium taurocholate, the lymphatic absorption of lipids did not differ. The present study provides evidence that dietary CN enhances the rates and amounts of lymphatic absorption of {alpha}TOH and fat in OX rats. Our findings suggest that dietary CN may influence the process of lipid packaging and absorption by the enterocyte in OX rats, and may explain in part the increased status of {alpha}TOH in CN-fed animals.

Enteric coated caps taken with Carnitine forms (of course, PLCAR would be my choice) might significantly enhance lymphatic absorption (yes, I realized the compounds studied are different).

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since we are now playing with a live compound,

Dietary L-Carnitine Enhances the Lymphatic Absorption of Fat and {alpha}-Tocopherol in Ovariectomized Rats1
Wei Zou2, Sang K. Noh3, Kevin Q. Owen{dagger} and Sung I. Koo*,4

Department of Human Nutrition, Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS 66506; * Department of Nutritional Sciences, University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT 06269; and {dagger} Lonza, Incorporated, Fair Lawn, NJ 07410

4To whom correspondence should be addressed. E-mail: [email protected].

This study was conducted to determine whether the feeding of dietary L-carnitine (CN) improves the intestinal absorption of fat and {alpha}-tocopherol ({alpha}TOH) in ovariectomized (OX) rats. OX adult rats were weight-matched and assigned to 2 groups fed a modified AIN-93G diet containing {alpha}TOH-stripped soybean oil without (–CN) or with (+CN) supplemental CN at 150 mg/kg diet. At 5 wk, each rat with a lymph cannula was infused intraduodenally at 3.0 mL/h with a lipid emulsion consisting of 565 µmol triolein labeled with 14C (14C-OA), 3.6 µmol {alpha}TOH, and 396 µmol sodium taurocholate in 24 mL PBS buffer. Lymph was collected hourly for 8 h and analyzed for lipids. The lymphatic absorption of {alpha}TOH for 8 h in +CN rats (899 ± 201 nmol) was higher (P < 0.05) than in –CN rats (587 ± 92 nmol). The absorption of 14C-OA in +CN rats (53.5 ± 4.0% dose/8 h) also was increased (P < 0.05) compared with –CN rats (47.6 ± 5.0% dose/8 h). Lymph flow did not differ between the groups. When bile was diverted but with infusion of sodium taurocholate, the lymphatic absorption of lipids did not differ. The present study provides evidence that dietary CN enhances the rates and amounts of lymphatic absorption of {alpha}TOH and fat in OX rats. Our findings suggest that dietary CN may influence the process of lipid packaging and absorption by the enterocyte in OX rats, and may explain in part the increased status of {alpha}TOH in CN-fed animals.

Enteric coated caps taken with Carnitine forms (of course, PLCAR would be my choice) might significantly enhance lymphatic absorption (yes, I realized the compounds studied are different).
Nice study D. Looks like we just got another stacking option thrown our way.

In case bulk form becomes available: putting 1 gram in 50ml of oil will yeild 20mg/ml.

Dosing 2-3ml twice/day should yeild some good results for most of the form fanatics(give or take).

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice study D. Looks like we just got another stacking option thrown our way.

In case bulk form becomes available: putting 1 gram in 50ml of oil will yeild 20mg/ml.

Dosing 2-3ml twice/day should yeild some good results for most of the form fanatics(give or take).
Thats awsome if you csn get it to work... i could never get form to stay in penetrate.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Thats awsome if you csn get it to work... i could never get form to stay in penetrate.
Like I said the MCPE should make it somewhat more lipid soluble although the degree I have not yet tested. This should dissolve in oil no problem.

crappero

Awards
I'd rather have 1 run of simple bulk powder Formestane.
But any Formestane is better than no Formestane.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I'd rather have 1 run of simple bulk powder Formestane.
But any Formestane is better than no Formestane.
But if you can remove the problems that most basic users experience, you can potentially open it up to a larger user base i.e. not staying in solution.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking about running it through a whatman. What's the oral bioavailability anyway? 50% or so?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm thinking about running it through a whatman. What's the oral bioavailability anyway? 50% or so?
As an ether...unknown..but a hell of a lot higher than straight oral HCl.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I said it a few pages back the biovailability and solubility in lipids is definitely higher. You are replacing a carbonyl with a hydrocarbon ring ether. Ether's do not hydrogen bond and therefore do not contribute to water solubility like ketones (carbonyls) do.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol I was deciding whether or not I should type out formestane. Thinking about it probably took longer than leaving out those letters, and look what mental picture it let you bring up:aargh:
You played into his hands! :)

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
i was hoping for a longer ester....so i can make some "sterile solution"

i wonder if an ether "sterile solution" would work IM for my little guinea pig?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If thats the case then why not use straight formestane??? the ether would be basically useless in this case... dont know if it does much for half life if directly introduced IM, think its mostly to cover first pass....

a long ester AI???? not sure Id want something like that though as I prefer to not even dose AI's on a daily basis except near the end of a PCT.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
If thats the case then why not use straight formestane??? the ether would be basically useless in this case... dont know if it does much for half life if directly introduced IM, think its mostly to cover first pass....

a long ester AI???? not sure Id want something like that though as I prefer to not even dose AI's on a daily basis except near the end of a PCT.
formestane is not just an AI it converts to an anabolic androgen. Despite the fact that 4-hydroxyandrostenedione is also a weak prohormone to the anabolic steroid 4-hydroxytestosterone as an aromatase inhibitor, it also possesses notable testosterone stimulating properties. Whatever weak androgenic activity it may have is more than compensated for by its strong ability to lower estrogen levels. Now injecting a hormone base sucks, since it will be suspesion and you have to inject it ED, while longer ester gives more time to dose/inject.

and yah highier dosent mean you will get any better results:

Dose and Pharmacokinetics
After oral administration peak levels of 4-hydroxyandrostenedione are reached in the blood at approximately 1.5 hours, and the drug is cleared from the body with a half-life of approximately 3 hours. Due to its nature as an irreversible inhibitor, its estrogen-suppressing activity outlives it actual active lifespan in the bloodstream. Studies have demonstrated that maximum estrogen suppression is achieved with an oral dose of only 250mg per day12. Doubling this dose to 500mg, or even quadrupling it to 1000mg, was shown to have no effect on aromatase inhibition or estrogen levels appreciably different from the 250mg dose

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
formestane is not just an AI it converts to an anabolic androgen. Despite the fact that 4-hydroxyandrostenedione is also a weak prohormone to the anabolic steroid 4-hydroxytestosterone as an aromatase inhibitor, it also possesses notable testosterone stimulating properties. Whatever weak androgenic activity it may have is more than compensated for by its strong ability to lower estrogen levels. Now injecting a hormone base sucks, since it will be suspesion and you have to inject it ED, while longer ester gives more time to dose/inject.

and yah highier dosent mean you will get any better results:

Dose and Pharmacokinetics
After oral administration peak levels of 4-hydroxyandrostenedione are reached in the blood at approximately 1.5 hours, and the drug is cleared from the body with a half-life of approximately 3 hours. Due to its nature as an irreversible inhibitor, its estrogen-suppressing activity outlives it actual active lifespan in the bloodstream. Studies have demonstrated that maximum estrogen suppression is achieved with an oral dose of only 250mg per day12. Doubling this dose to 500mg, or even quadrupling it to 1000mg, was shown to have no effect on aromatase inhibition or estrogen levels appreciably different from the 250mg dose
you dont follow my point. I dont WANT to dose an AI every day even, thus why would I want a constant release of it in my body via a long ester?

Its been a huge topic (or was a huge topic) of discussion regarding this compound and the fact that SOME estrogen is actually benificial, thus an ED dosing may not be ideal if one wants to maintain good muscle gains and libido. Test boosting properties are also a lil better when some estrogen is left whereas killing it all of with an irreversable AI and constantly taking out the newly synthisized AI with daily doses would slow this production.

Thats the reason why I questioned using a long ester AI as your body wont have any chance to remake AI and keep up a healthy Est level for these factors....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 24
Anabolics 31
Anabolics 17
Supplements 42
Anabolics 15