Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last
  1. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

arrrggghhhh where is it
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

2. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Focus Dirt is here!
  3. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

ordered 2 and a reset ad
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
    •   

4. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    ordered 2 and a reset ad
    As far as I know, Schisandra is commonly extracted for schisandrins(much much cheaper powder) but USPlabs is extracted for Schzindrin A which is responsible for the nootrophic effect.....

My favorite dosing protocol is 1gram 45 minutes before workouts along with recreate or your favorite non stimulating Stim but IT ALSO stacks nicely with EVERY OTHER stim on the market.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    As far as I know, Schisandra is commonly extracted for schisandrins(much much cheaper powder) but USPlabs is extracted for Schzindrin A which is responsible for the nootrophic effect.....

My favorite dosing protocol is 1gram 45 minutes before workouts along with recreate or your favorite non stimulating Stim but IT ALSO stacks nicely with EVERY OTHER stim on the market.
    Is it best to take it on an empty stomach or does it matter?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Got mine on order! Phew! didn't think I'd get to it in time.
  7. Banned
    Answers

Just a warning..

I wasn't exactly sure what this stuff was, and I made the mistake of taking it an hour or so before bed.. I had to work in a few hours and I couldn't sleep.. was lying in bed for 2 hours.. nope.. not even close, so I ended up not even sleeping that day.

So make sure you dose this stuff in the morning.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiyca;
    Just a warning..

I wasn't exactly sure what this stuff was, and I made the mistake of taking it an hour or so before bed.. I had to work in a few hours and I couldn't sleep.. was lying in bed for 2 hours.. nope.. not even close, so I ended up not even sleeping that day.

Interesting! Schisandra never deprived me of sleep. A while ago, I stacked Schisandra, Reishi, Shilajit, Jiaogulan, and Fo-ti twice daily (morning and pre-bed) for a few weeks, and slept like a log!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiyca;
    Just a warning..

Interesting! Schisandra never deprived me of sleep. A while ago, I stacked Schisandra, Reishi, Shilajit, Jiaogulan, and Fo-ti twice daily (morning and pre-bed) for a few weeks, and slept like a log!
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  10. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    It's possible I took too high of a dose as well.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

nice combo, let me guess, all herbs from rootofthematter?
  12. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Derock View Post
    Is it best to take it on an empty stomach or does it matter?

Yes empty stomach or can be stacked with your preworkout stimulant..
  13. Guest

strategic it's because most schisandra on the market is whole herb or extracted for Schisandrins...

First time a Schizandrin A has ever hit the bodybuilding market and I have yet to see one in the general market. Schisandra is dirt cheap but focus dirt is about 10x more expensive...

Our extract is schizandrin and more specifically Schizandrin A which produces the nootrophic effect...

treatment with
    S. chinensis stimulated the activity of the CNS at night (activated excitation processes and
    normalised nervous processes ratio), increased tonus of the sympathetic part of the autonomic
    nervous system (having no effect on the parasympathetic part), activated the adrenal cortex
    activity, increased the activity of the cardiovascular and respiratory systems, intensified
    oxidation-reduction and metabolic processes, improved working ability parameters and, at the
    same time, reduced parameters of non-specific resistance the organism and cellular structure
    resistance and increased body temperature (Berdyshev, 1995).

S. chinensis, E.
    senticosus and R. rosea (Rodelim) has also been shown to increase significantly the mental
    working capacity of healthy volunteers when applied in repeated or single-dose format
    (Vezirishvili et al., 1999; Roslyakova et al., 2000). The assessment was based on a study of
    the psycho-emotional and psycho-physiological states, the professional and mental working
    capacity, and the cardiovascular system of 60 computer operators on night duty under
    conditions that simulated long monotonous activity inducing fatigue. The methods of
    evaluation included mathematical analysis of the cardiac rhythm, computer tests,questionnaires and psycho-physiological tests, ophthalmologic examinations, and medical
    tests (heart rate, ECG and respiration parameters, blood pressure, etc).
    The effects of powdered seeds of S. chinensis on the mental working capacity of 59
    students was studied (Lebedev, 1951a, b; Kochmareva, 1958) using a method of text
    correction in which fatigue decreased the accuracy but not the speed of work. Following
    treatment, the performance of 38 subjects (65%) improved, 17 showing an increase in the
    number and quality of corrections made, 14 demonstrating an improvement only in quality of
    correction, and 7 an increase only in the amount of work performed. Six constituents were
    isolated from the seed material and the tests repeated on 20 subjects, every one of whom
    received each of the compounds individually. Schizandrin (6) was found to be the most active
    substance present in the seed material. A dose of 3.6 mg of 6 prevented exhaustion-relatederrors in text correction by the subjects: errors of the control group (treated with placebo)
    amounted to 228% whilst those of the treated group were only 95% (errors in the control test
    normalised to 100%) (Lebedev, 1951 a,b, 1967).
  14. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiyca View Post
    It's possible I took too high of a dose as well.

Nope.....

I never will release "common" powders and that is why I am marketing Schizandrin A(first time in the industry and EVEN HAS THE KIDS at bb.com all fired up) as a Nootrophic that helps the user recover from adrenal fatique..

It stimulates the mind and adapts the adrensals among a host of other positive benefits...
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Nope.....

I never will release "common" powders and that is why I am marketing Schizandrin A(first time in the industry and EVEN HAS THE KIDS at bb.com all fired up) as a Nootrophic that helps the user recover from adrenal fatique..

It stimulates the mind and adapts the adrensals among a host of other positive benefits...
    "KIDS" lol, yeah unfortunately that's what most of them act like over there. Anyway, can you tell me if this stuff has any libido effects?
  16. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jazzman21 View Post
    "KIDS" lol, yeah unfortunately that's what most of them act like over there. Anyway, can you tell me if this stuff has any libido effects?

None reported but was not looking for it either but I doubt it...
  17. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs;
    strategic it's because most schisandra on the market is whole herb or extracted for Schisandrins....
    Apparently so. The one I used was standardized for 9% schisandrins.
  18. Banned
    Answers

Okay... this product is awesome.

I literally slept not even 30 minutes, and came in to work (think EXTREME SLEEP DEPRIVATION) I should be _DEAD_

I dosed 1.5+grams, also 600-700mg Divanex

I am ON.. ON, with 30 minutes sleep?? this shouldn't be... I will do some more testing but I am very impressed with Focus Dirt right now! I can't think of any supplements that could do something like this besides meth and whatnot.. pretty solid stuff.
  19. Guest

Okay... this product is awesome.

I literally slept not even 30 minutes, and came in to work (think EXTREME SLEEP DEPRIVATION) I should be _DEAD_

I dosed 1.5+grams, also 600-700mg Divanex

I am ON.. ON, with 30 minutes sleep?? this shouldn't be... I will do some more testing but I am very impressed with Focus Dirt right now! I can't think of any supplements that could do something like this besides meth and whatnot.. pretty solid stuff.
    Concentration wise it outperfomed amphetamines but will not addict you or tweak you out...its just concentration and awaking the mind...
  20. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Answers

So wait, essentially what does this do?

1. Helps recover from adrenal fatigue?

2. Acts as a nootropic? What sort of effects? Concentration? Focus? Memory?

3. Anything else this dirt does?
  21. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    So wait, essentially what does this do?

1. Helps recover from adrenal fatigue?

2. Acts as a nootropic? What sort of effects? Concentration? Focus? Memory?

3. Anything else this dirt does?
    Schisandra has a long history on China with a wide array of benefits but ours is extracted for Schizindrin A and not for schisandrins(the common cheaper form)...

Focus dirts main focus is a Nootrophic and a really good one that happens to help with adrenal fatique and is also a wonderful liver tonic...

If you do not want the nootrophic effect just buy regular schisandra....
  22. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Answers

But can you explain what the "nootropic" effects actually are?

Schisandra has a long history on China with a wide array of benefits but ours is extracted for Schizindrin A and not for schisandrins(the common cheaper form)...

Focus dirts main focus is a Nootrophic and a really good one that happens to help with adrenal fatique and is also a wonderful liver tonic...

23. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Jacob maybe you should market this to kids and adults with ADD/ADHD. Focus and concentration without the downside of stimuents like Ritalin or Dexadrine, etc. would be a Godsend for many people out there.

Mr.50
  24. Registered User
    Answers

I am an NCAA athlete and am looking for an adderall type of alternative as I am frequently drug tested and it is banned by the NCAA. Will this product be a good alternative and is there anyway I would fail an NCAA drug test when taking it? Also what are some ather products recomended that a drug tested athlete can use similar to this?
  25. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    But can you explain what the "nootropic" effects actually are?
    Increases concentration, focus, memory, and reaction time...
  26. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    Jacob maybe you should market this to kids and adults with ADD/ADHD. Focus and concentration without the downside of stimuents like Ritalin or Dexadrine, etc. would be a Godsend for many people out there.

Mr.50

Once you start targeting the pharmacuetical industries consumer base, the FDA likes to make it difficult to operate.
  27. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Answers

so you said if you dont want nootropic effects then the regular stuff will work. So if my adrenals need a kick but i can't get on this batch of focuss dirt then the regular cheaper stuff would be ok?
  28. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Answers

Also - do you think you will do additional runs?

Right now is just financially bad for me and I am sure for some other members
  29. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    so you said if you dont want nootropic effects then the regular stuff will work. So if my adrenals need a kick but i can't get on this batch of focuss dirt then the regular cheaper stuff would be ok?

I would assume so but I have never used the whole berry.
  30. Guest

Also - do you think you will do additional runs?

if there is demand of course...
  31. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

any idea how much will fit in a tamped 00 cap?
    This space for rent

32. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ClutchGene View Post
    I am an NCAA athlete and am looking for an adderall type of alternative as I am frequently drug tested and it is banned by the NCAA. Will this product be a good alternative and is there anyway I would fail an NCAA drug test when taking it? Also what are some ather products recomended that a drug tested athlete can use similar to this?
    BUMP...
  33. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ClutchGene View Post
    BUMP...

The entire USPlabs product line is NCAA safe. If you want a stacked developed based off performance plesase contact kse@usplabsdirect.com....
  34. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Once you start targeting the pharmacuetical industries consumer base, the FDA likes to make it difficult to operate.

Good point! But I still think you should try to get some people with ADD/ADHD to test it and report back.

Mr.50
  35. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Im ADD but I dont like stims.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    any idea how much will fit in a tamped 00 cap?
    I got 35g into 50 caps evenly, so 700mg per, give or take.
  37. Banned
    Answers

Speak for yourself pal...
  38. Registered User
    Answers

For adrenal fatigue... Reset A.D. or Dirt?
  39. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Answers

Speak for yourself pal...
    Honestly.... Kinda pissed me off with this one

I did speak for myself but hmmm the ecconomy is down so MAYBE someone else might be effected? Sorry you aren't though, no really I mean it I am sorry cause I wish you were. Now I hope it hits you hard.
  40. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Xodus View Post
    I got 35g into 50 caps evenly, so 700mg per, give or take.
    Sounds like 2 caps would be a nice generous dose.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Rochabp focus' on the task at hand with Focus XT
    By rochabp in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 09-27-2011, 05:45 PM
  2. Lucidrol — Providing Focus in the Gym and Focus in Life
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-02-2010, 08:09 PM
  3. Focus Dirt
    By Kemp651 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-27-2009, 09:50 AM
  4. Focus Dirt: Here today, Gone Tomorrow???
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-08-2009, 09:06 AM