Who Wants Focus Dirt? Adrenal adatagenic/nootrophic

What is focus Dirt?

An adrenal adatagenic/nootrophic....Basically increases Concentration while aiding in adrenal recovery...

Who wants it to be a NP exclusive?
Me!

Is iT Special?

Been holding out this special powder for a future product but to much on my plate. In USPlabs style it's an Engineered Extract that the supplement industry has never seen.

Cost?

Hmmm about 25 for a 30-40 day supply...

Is there demand?

If so please Bump this thread.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
would this be a powder? If so would it need capping due to taste/texture?

Either way sounds interesting and i would probably purchase some.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quite appealing! Is it a single extract product, or a matrix?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
hmmmmmbump

would this be a powder? If so would it need capping due to taste/texture?

Either way sounds interesting and i would probably purchase some.
Powder and the reason it's that cheap for a rare find...

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
So, is it really dirt? Where does the dirt come from? What's in the dirt? If I add water will it turn to mud...could we make smart mud pies?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

So, is it really dirt? Where does the dirt come from? What's in the dirt? If I add water will it turn to mud...could we make smart mud pies?

Looks like dirt and probably tastes like it, but the name was given by a friend of mine that called me up and asked if I had any more of that Focus dirt...

The nootrophic or concentrating effect is nice and accompanied by it's Adrenal recovery properties it's perfect to use after coming off stims when you still want some focus...would stack well with reset AD..

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Not to segway, but I gotta tell ya, after one month of just reset ad (3 a day), I haven't even thought of needing to use a stim again.

Back to the dirt, would this be something whose effects were 'as needed' or more of something you'd need to take every day for the desired benefits?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good J send it out u! :)

Not to segway, but I gotta tell ya, after one month of just reset ad (3 a day), I haven't even thought of needing to use a stim again.

Back to the dirt, would this be something whose effects were 'as needed' or more of something you'd need to take every day for the desired benefits?

As needed, you can take pre workout or pre-study....It stacks well with other Stims as well..

itln stln

itln stln

Awards
I'll buy it for that price,$25 for 30-40 day's. Hope to see it soon.

What is it comparable to?

Not sure but the draw would be 2 fold

1. People coming off stims that still want concentration that stims provide and want to speed adrenal recovery
2.People can stack it will caffiene pre workout for a great pre workout focus/stim supplement.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I would certainly try this. I cant take ResetAD because it causes severe gall bladder problems with me, so this would be of real interest.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like dirt and probably tastes like it, but the name was given by a friend of mine that called me up and asked if I had any more of that Focus dirt...

The nootrophic or concentrating effect is nice and accompanied by it's Adrenal recovery properties it's perfect to use after coming off stims when you still want some focus...would stack well with reset AD..
That's what I was thinking. I was going to say add some preg to this and you've got a pseudo RAD. I'm on my 4th day now, going to give it a week cold turkey then try some JP8 and expect to my blown away!

I'm also interested in the nootropic properties. Perhaps this + ALCAR + Pircetam would make a good combo. Of course it should be tried out solo first, since I know the other 2 works quite well together.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure but the draw would be 2 fold

1. People coming off stims that still want concentration that stims provide and want to speed adrenal recovery
2.People can stack it will caffiene pre workout for a great pre workout focus/stim supplement.
that sounds about perfect, would fill the only gaps i've got supplementation wise. im planning on trying for a stim free month soon.....

Nunchaku

Awards
What is focus Dirt?

An adrenal adatagenic/nootrophic....Basically increases Concentration while aiding in adrenal recovery...

Who wants it to be a NP exclusive?
Me!

Is iT Special?

Been holding out this special powder for a future product but to much on my plate. In USPlabs style it's an Engineered Extract that the supplement industry has never seen.

Cost?

Hmmm about 25 for a 30-40 day supply...

Is there demand?

If so please Bump this thread.
B U M P!!!

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I need my adrenals back asap!! Get this crap on np now!...oops not crap, dirt

pata320

pata320

Banned
Awards
Anything to help study more without any stim jitteryness I am all for!

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Interested but I would love to know what it is exactly (herb/extract)...

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Wait, so now you want us to eat dirt???:nono:

Just kidding!!!!:lol:

It might be interesting.:food:

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1 herb very effective.

USPowders will be the name of the new line.
What's going on with 'Pure Supplements' (besides MassMonsterX lol)

Can we expect some further products down the track?

I must say that Y-RD is a killer! :woohoo:

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Hmm...whats aqb, sounds like something sly. Send me a pm if its a secret:)

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ha thanks... they look awsome but this might get deleted...

Hey what is the full name of AQB? I was trying to check on BB.com for their products but I coud not find it listed on the list of brands?

Mr.50

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
since that cat is out of the bag... the prices look insane...

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey AQB should yell at them over at BB.com because they are not on the dropdown menu. They are under the brand listing but not the dropdown.

Mr.50

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Very intrigued by this. Have been meaning to pick up Reset AD, but with this lure hanging out there, will wait to see updates on a potential stack of the two.

Do you already have the powder in bulk Jacob, or are you waiting to see demand before orders are made?