Important T-Rez Announcement...Please Read!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Attention AM members:

It has been brought to my attention that there was a production error on our part with the T-Rez capsules. The original run was supposed to be 60 capsules but we produced 120 capsules and mistakingly sold them at the 60 count price. Trans-Resveratrol 98% is a very expensive raw material, and to give you an idea on pricing, there are comparable products to T-Rez out there selling for over $120 per 120 capsule bottle!

So what does this all mean?

Well, those of you who purchased T-Rez or the TNT Stack just got hooked up with a deal of the century considering that we sold the T-Rez BELOW cost! But, we are glad that everyone was able to obtain this potent extract of Resveratrol brought to you by NutraPlanet, and get to experience the difference in our highly concentrated extract.

So what now?

Well, good question...we could have rebottled the remaining T-Rez, but the costs to do so would not have been very practical, so I decided to blow out the last remaining bottles at our cost of $39.99. Please be aware there are not many bottles left and will not last long. We will be coming out with a 60 count bottle very soon at the price of $29.95 so for $10 more you are getting DOUBLE the amount!

As always, thank you to all of our loyal customers...and we hope you enjoy this extraordinary sales event on the T-Rez!

jblaze4lif

Awards
hmmm just ordered TNT stack x 5 ... when did this come back in stock just today?? Well I'm happy!!!!!!!!!!

The TNT stack was still 60 bucks..... Its going to come with the 120 count t-rez pills correct?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
it was pretty obvious there was a pricing mistake as the NP price was light years cheaper than anywhere else!

i give the original t-rez 120 count dinosaur less than a few days before it goes extinct.

a very sweet deal for those who are able to take advantage! :clap2:

ksa

Awards
  • Established
hmmm just ordered TNT stack x 5 ... when did this come back in stock just today?? Well I'm happy!!!!!!!!!!

The TNT stack was still 60 bucks..... Its going to come with the 120 count t-rez pills correct?

lucky bastard lol I was trying to finalize my order then boom its out of stock.

jblaze4lif

Awards
: )
niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'm making a 2nd order right now getting Now Quercetin, Fish Oil, Glucosamine, Adam

Gotta make this order ova 200 as well for the free shipping ha I love nutraplanet!!!!

ksa

Awards
  • Established
: )
niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'm making a 2nd order right now getting Now Quercetin, Fish Oil, Glucosamine, Adam

Gotta make this order ova 200 as well for the free shipping ha I love nutraplanet!!!!

yes go for it i'd like to see broke because you bought my TNT :FUfinger: j/k

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
;P;P I just ordered 50% 1kg.. grabbed it for 80euros from a major supplier I know!

Couldnt be stuffed waiting, should of grabbed the deal but being an international it sucks for us!! lucky US dudes.

:)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oops!

Well not that I am happy that I got the deal at your expense but well... it's nice to know I got such a good deal... Geez I already thought is was a very good deal. Now I feel like I'm stealing :run:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oops!

Well not that I am happy that I got the deal at your expense but well... it's nice to know I got such a good deal... Geez I already thought is was a very good deal. Now I feel like I'm stealing :run:
It was actually a give-away at that price!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Any chance there will be anymore tnt stacks??

I keep missing it. :nutkick:

Somebody pm me if it comes back in stock please.:food:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is quite the deal! PS DW I didn't realize you were Canadian :head:
Yah I was in Ottawa for most of my life but moved to Montreal for business reasons. Where do you hail from...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Suburb of Toronto :) And during the year in Kingston at university. Jjohn is Ottawa.
Yah I know,

I was living in T.O. for almost a year.

NutraMan

NutraMan

Board Sponsor
Awards
Attention AM members:

It has been brought to my attention that there was a production error on our part with the T-Rez capsules. The original run was supposed to be 60 capsules but we produced 120 capsules and mistakingly sold them at the 60 count price. Trans-Resveratrol 98% is a very expensive raw material, and to give you an idea on pricing, there are comparable products to T-Rez out there selling for over $120 per 120 capsule bottle!

So what does this all mean?

Well, those of you who purchased T-Rez or the TNT Stack just got hooked up with a deal of the century considering that we sold the T-Rez BELOW cost! But, we are glad that everyone was able to obtain this potent extract of Resveratrol brought to you by NutraPlanet, and get to experience the difference in our highly concentrated extract.

So what now?

Well, good question...we could have rebottled the remaining T-Rez, but the costs to do so would not have been very practical, so I decided to blow out the last remaining bottles at our cost of $39.99. Please be aware there are not many bottles left and will not last long. We will be coming out with a 60 count bottle very soon at the price of $29.95 so for $10 more you are getting DOUBLE the amount!

As always, thank you to all of our loyal customers...and we hope you enjoy this extraordinary sales event on the T-Rez!

Holy Crap! 1/4 the market price of what it should be!!!

https://checkout.google.com/view/buy?o=shoppingcart&shoppingcart=848093987135938

Qty Item Price
1 MR99C 120 Capsules - Mega Resveratrol 99%, 120 Capsules, ($128.95 plus $5.95 USA Shipping) $134.90

Subtotal: $134.90
Shipping and Tax calculated on next page

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Sam you don't have to be shy, we all know you just felt like hooking up the faithful up in a subtle way!

I am starting my TNT stack on Monday (log to follow along will be up soon as well).

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Man I knew that price was too good to be true...........btw were not laughing at you, we're laughing with you!