3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id like to formaly submit my request and see if you guys would be so grateful as to pick up this company! They have quite a few good products id love to try and id love to buy it from Nutra! Nutra gets all my money!!

Anyone else who wants it throw your names in the bag guys, lets get this going!! Woohoo :bb3:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gotta concur here, certainly a worthy pick up

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like the PH / DS's that they put out... so I agree - Nutra should pick these guys up. Alos, Nutra needs to get MMV2!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like the PH / DS's that they put out... so I agree - Nutra should pick these guys up. Alos, Nutra needs to get MMV2!
Hehehe i agree with both of these my man! MMV2 stacked with some halobolan i beleive its called, there hdrol clone. Mmmm mmm mmm yummy! :bb3: :thumbsup:

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
I gotta concur here, certainly a worthy pick up

Agree.Would like the planet to get my cash also.My pathetic workouts could definately use a shot of that phenadrine.lol.definately a designer combo!!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Phenadrine and Plasmagen Nitrate by APS.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any word on this guys? Cmon Nutra!!! :woohoo::dance:

apsnutrition

Awards
We have been trying to get in touch with NP to get the bal rolling. Hopefully it is only a matter of time. We have some exciting projects we would like to annouce on AM and have NP be a a part of it.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
Be patient guys as the buyer is still backed up from the move, but he IS aware of the demand for this. It shouldnt be long.....

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd like to throw in my vote of support as well. :D

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I want to run their Halobolan-35, so Nutra needs to pick this up soon!:D

Last edited:

apsnutrition

Awards
I knew I could get a response for you guys eventually . Thanks Rene :head: Things have definitely been busy at NP HQ.
Thanks. Busy is good. Much better than sitting around playing paper football:)

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
throwing in my vote. alllllllright

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
ViChet's vote is definitely in. Phenadrine has been absolutely amazing to me, and is the first ever stimulant I would consider as a staple. Please work to get APS at NP before I run out.

One of the things that I like about APS is the amount of synergy I see in the products. Rather than just throw some ingredients into a capsule, it is obvious they've sought multifaceted solutions to a problem domain as well as playing compounds against each other for an expected result that's far beyond the sum of the ingredient list. I'm looking forward to trying out the rest of their line (hehe, maybe some PH runs in the far future as well o_O). Let's see it, NP!