APS at the Planet?

1. APS at the Planet?

Id like to formaly submit my request and see if you guys would be so grateful as to pick up this company! They have quite a few good products id love to try and id love to buy it from Nutra! Nutra gets all my money!!

Anyone else who wants it throw your names in the bag guys, lets get this going!! Woohoo :bb3:
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

2. I gotta concur here, certainly a worthy pick up
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions

3. I like the PH / DS's that they put out... so I agree - Nutra should pick these guys up. Alos, Nutra needs to get MMV2!
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I like the PH / DS's that they put out... so I agree - Nutra should pick these guys up. Alos, Nutra needs to get MMV2!
    Hehehe i agree with both of these my man! MMV2 stacked with some halobolan i beleive its called, there hdrol clone. Mmmm mmm mmm yummy! :bb3:

5. Woot woot! Another vote to carry APS.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

6. And one more vote.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    I gotta concur here, certainly a worthy pick up

Agree.Would like the planet to get my cash also.My pathetic workouts could definately use a shot of that phenadrine.lol.definately a designer combo!!!

8. I'd like to see aps at NP - plasmagen nitrate particularly
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

9. Quote Originally Posted by more knowledge View Post
    Agree.Would like the planet to get my cash also.My pathetic workouts could definately use a shot of that phenadrine.lol.definately a designer combo!!!
    Honest arent you.
    ForeRunner Labs

10. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Honest arent you.
    lol.Hey,it is what it is.It's like bill o'reilly says "this is a no spin zone".Even for me.
  11. Wink

Quote Originally Posted by more knowledge View Post
    lol.Hey,it is what it is.It's like bill o'reilly says "this is a no spin zone".Even for me.
    Negged for watching Bill O'reilly! lol jk
    ForeRunner Labs

12. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Negged for watching Bill O'reilly! lol jk
    lmao! Gets me pissed off while i'm waiting for ufc to come on.lol

13. Phenadrine and Plasmagen Nitrate by APS.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

14. Would love to see Halobolan on Nutra.

15. Any word on this guys? Cmon Nutra!!!

16. We have been trying to get in touch with NP to get the bal rolling. Hopefully it is only a matter of time. We have some exciting projects we would like to annouce on AM and have NP be a a part of it.

17. Quote Originally Posted by apsnutrition View Post
    We have been trying to get in touch with NP to get the bal rolling. Hopefully it is only a matter of time. We have some exciting projects we would like to annouce on AM and have NP be a a part of it.
    I`m helping you along, should hear something tomorrow or Tues

18. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Counting down...
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

19. Thanks for the support guys!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post

well???

21. Quote Originally Posted by more knowledge View Post
    well???
    Ah sorry, I didn't get a reply on this, but I'll check with Darren for this specifically.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Ah sorry, I didn't get a reply on this, but I'll check with Darren for this specifically.
    Go ahead, bud!

23. There must be a conspiracy, I'm trying to find out guys, honest lol. Hopefully I hear from Darren tomorrow.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    There must be a conspiracy, I'm trying to find out guys, honest lol. Hopefully I hear from Darren tomorrow.
    Any new info?

25. Quote Originally Posted by JOakman View Post
    Any new info?
    Rene just told me this morning he's checking into it. So we're getting somewhere. I'll keep you posted.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Rene just told me this morning he's checking into it. So we're getting somewhere. I'll keep you posted.
    Good stuff

27. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Thanks for your assistance!!

28. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Awesome!

29. Be patient guys as the buyer is still backed up from the move, but he IS aware of the demand for this. It shouldnt be long.....

30. Quote Originally Posted by verner View Post
    Be patient guys as the buyer is still backed up from the move, but he IS aware of the demand for this. It shouldnt be long.....
    I knew I could get a response for you guys eventually . Thanks Rene Things have definitely been busy at NP HQ.

31. I'd like to throw in my vote of support as well.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

32. I want to run their Halobolan-35, so Nutra needs to pick this up soon!
    Last edited by Iron Lungz; 10-02-2008 at 06:15 AM.

33. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I want to run their Hemobolin-25, so Nutra needs to pick this up soon!
    Halobolan 35? If so, I will be running it shortly as well.. hopefully

34. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I knew I could get a response for you guys eventually . Thanks Rene Things have definitely been busy at NP HQ.
    Thanks. Busy is good. Much better than sitting around playing paper football

35. Quote Originally Posted by JOakman View Post
    Halobolan 35? If so, I will be running it shortly as well.. hopefully
    Maybe christmas will come early for you!!:bruce3:

36. throwing in my vote. alllllllright

37. yes sirrr...

38. Thank you guys for the vote of support

39. ViChet's vote is definitely in. Phenadrine has been absolutely amazing to me, and is the first ever stimulant I would consider as a staple. Please work to get APS at NP before I run out.

One of the things that I like about APS is the amount of synergy I see in the products. Rather than just throw some ingredients into a capsule, it is obvious they've sought multifaceted solutions to a problem domain as well as playing compounds against each other for an expected result that's far beyond the sum of the ingredient list. I'm looking forward to trying out the rest of their line (hehe, maybe some PH runs in the far future as well O.o). Let's see it, NP!

40. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post

And??????????????

Similar Forum Threads

1. Planet p****y
    By hugry4more in forum General Chat
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 01:34 AM
  2. PP 1-T LV at the planet
    By RipdnTxs2 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-11-2010, 02:45 PM
  3. T-911 At The Planet!!!
    By SwolenONE in forum LG Sciences