usp labs prime

  1. usp labs prime


    just wondering when it might be available at the planet? thanks


  2. bump..
    •   
       


  3. I can't speak for sure, but Recreate was at the planet within 1.5 weeks of C release. I'll have to get a solid time table from the heads, but that is what it had been like in the past.

  4. We should be receiving our shipment next Thurs or Fri...

    To help us determine and gauge demand, please bump this thread if you're ready to try PRIME!

  5. bump...and i have a bottle in my cupboard right now...lol

  6. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    We should be receiving our shipment next Thurs or Fri...

    To help us determine and gauge demand, please bump this thread if you're ready to try PRIME!

    Try? I'm on it now and looking to get some more.

  7. Bumping for PRIME.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  8. B
    U
    M
    P

  9. Bumpity for Prime.

  10. can't wait for prime :bb3:

    no one has it except for ebay

  11. just started today and i want to pick up an extra bottle so...bump

  12. b u m p

  13. whats going to be the price range of prime ?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    whats going to be the price range of prime ?
    More than you can afford

    J/K Z, you know I got jokes

    Im sure nutra will hook us up, they usually do.

    But bump for the price range, maybe a ballpark estimate?
    PHF Rep


  15. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    More than you can afford

    J/K Z, you know I got jokes

    Im sure nutra will hook us up, they usually do.

    But bump for the price range, maybe a ballpark estimate?
    times like this is when i regret that i spend alot of money on strippers this weekend

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    times like this is when i regret that i spend alot of money on strippers this weekend
    and dont forget the money on the ink, nice by the way.
    PHF Rep


  17. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    and dont forget the money on the ink, nice by the way.
    Thanks.
    yep and the beer, and club covers and we ate like 4 times on restaurants a day(for like 6 days), and also took my ex gf for dinner when i saw her. It sucks being broke

  18. I wanna know why a certain "bulk" store which specializes in "nutrition" got prime before nutra.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by rippedforce63 View Post
    I wanna know why a certain "bulk" store which specializes in "nutrition" got prime before nutra.
    this is probably not the section or thread to ask this question.

  20. does it matter?

    That is between the companies, not end users.

    Wait or buy it elsewhere.

    End of story.

    Has there been an ETA for Prime given? or even an answer. If not, there should have been by now. Even if the answer is "I dont know".

  21. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    We should be receiving our shipment next Thurs or Fri...

    To help us determine and gauge demand, please bump this thread if you're ready to try PRIME!
    Bump!
  22. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    shipped

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    does it matter?

    That is between the companies, not end users.

    Wait or buy it elsewhere.

    End of story.

    Has there been an ETA for Prime given? or even an answer. If not, there should have been by now. Even if the answer is "I dont know".
    You seem to be gripey a lot.

    Just saying.

  24. bump..bump....bump.....

  25. Any idea on the pricing of Prime when it lands at the Planet?

    Ah, who am I kidding. I'm going to buy two no matter what...

  26. Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    You seem to be gripey a lot.

    Just saying.

    I am just short and to the point.

    I dont sugarcoat anything thats for sure.

    One thing is for sure, a person knows where that stand with me.

    I am not alone.

    Good news though, looks like NP will have Prime very soon..........How much is the million dollar question.

  27. I think $47 was mentioned....

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
    I think $47 was mentioned....
    thanks.

  29. NP, any update? I'm definitely waiting for this one!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    Earlier than expected
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Usp Labs Prime???
    By avalenzi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-10-2011, 01:25 PM
  2. USP Labs Prime log
    By kburna in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-16-2010, 10:08 PM
  3. USP Labs Prime?
    By HulkStatus in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 05:33 AM
  4. UPS Labs Prime help
    By poacher in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 10:20 AM
  5. usp labs prime
    By allstar504448 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 09:39 PM
Log in
Log in