bulk x-factor

1. bulk x-factor

I plan on buying some of this. Since u need to take 10 grams a day, are you supposed to take this as powder or would it be better to cap this? Thanks!

2. 10g a day?! Where did you read that. Most people do 1-1.5g/day. Bulk is a bit cheaper, and you can cap it for ease, or just measure out each dose.

For further information, I suggest you check out The Ultimate X-Factor FAQ v2.0

3. no, i think he's got it right steve.

the bulk arachidonic acid (x-factor) that np stocks is a lower purity than the x-factor sold by MN.

10,000mg of bulk x-factor = 1,000 mg of actual arachidonic acid.
    so 10g of bulk aa = 4 caps of MN x-factor

so yes 10g/day split up in separate doses is what is recommended on the bulk stuff.

on the taste issue: it mixes ok with water and isn't horrible tasting. it is almost completly painless mixed in juice. capping would be a lot of work IMO due to the amount needed daily.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    no, i think he's got it right steve.

the bulk arachidonic acid (x-factor) that np stocks is a lower purity than the x-factor sold by MN.

10,000mg of bulk x-factor = 1,000 mg of actual arachidonic acid.
    so 10g of bulk aa = 4 caps of MN x-factor

so yes 10g/day split up in separate doses is what is recommended on the bulk stuff.

on the taste issue: it mixes ok with water and isn't horrible tasting. it is almost completly painless mixed in juice. capping would be a lot of work IMO due to the amount needed daily.
    Thanks

5. Gotcha, I thought he was talking 10g of Arachidonic Acid itself lol. That would make for quite the cycle.

6. if bulk x-factor has 10% of AA, whats the other 90%?

edit, nvm found out its lecithin

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bulk X-Factor VS MN X-Factor
    By munique in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-08-2009, 01:09 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-28-2008, 08:54 PM
  3. bulk x factor and the x factor
    By james c in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-25-2007, 07:41 PM