- 09-01-2008, 10:23 AM
- 09-01-2008, 11:47 AM
- 09-01-2008, 01:41 PM
no, i think he's got it right steve.
the bulk arachidonic acid (x-factor) that np stocks is a lower purity than the x-factor sold by MN.
10,000mg of bulk x-factor = 1,000 mg of actual arachidonic acid.
so 10g of bulk aa = 4 caps of MN x-factor
so yes 10g/day split up in separate doses is what is recommended on the bulk stuff.
on the taste issue: it mixes ok with water and isn't horrible tasting. it is almost completly painless mixed in juice. capping would be a lot of work IMO due to the amount needed daily.
09-01-2008, 02:48 PM
09-01-2008, 04:07 PM
Gotcha, I thought he was talking 10g of Arachidonic Acid itself lol. That would make for quite the cycle.
02-16-2009, 03:47 AM
if bulk x-factor has 10% of AA, whats the other 90%?
edit, nvm found out its lecithin
Similar Forum Threads
- By munique in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-08-2009, 01:09 AM
- By b unit in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-28-2008, 08:54 PM
- By james c in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-25-2007, 07:41 PM
- By Hyde12 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-17-2007, 08:11 PM
- By MuscleWorker in forum NutraplanetReplies: 19Last Post: 12-10-2007, 11:30 AM