bulk x-factor - AnabolicMinds.com

bulk x-factor

  1. Advanced Member
    Vipersg123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    609
    Rep Power
    573

    Reputation

    bulk x-factor


    I plan on buying some of this. Since u need to take 10 grams a day, are you supposed to take this as powder or would it be better to cap this? Thanks!

  2. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Rep Power
    41243

    Reputation

    10g a day?! Where did you read that. Most people do 1-1.5g/day. Bulk is a bit cheaper, and you can cap it for ease, or just measure out each dose.

    For further information, I suggest you check out The Ultimate X-Factor FAQ v2.0
  3. Professional Member
    Hank Vangut's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,734
    Rep Power
    1975

    Reputation

    no, i think he's got it right steve.

    the bulk arachidonic acid (x-factor) that np stocks is a lower purity than the x-factor sold by MN.

    10,000mg of bulk x-factor = 1,000 mg of actual arachidonic acid.
    so 10g of bulk aa = 4 caps of MN x-factor

    so yes 10g/day split up in separate doses is what is recommended on the bulk stuff.

    on the taste issue: it mixes ok with water and isn't horrible tasting. it is almost completly painless mixed in juice. capping would be a lot of work IMO due to the amount needed daily.
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    Vipersg123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    609
    Rep Power
    573

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    no, i think he's got it right steve.

    the bulk arachidonic acid (x-factor) that np stocks is a lower purity than the x-factor sold by MN.

    10,000mg of bulk x-factor = 1,000 mg of actual arachidonic acid.
    so 10g of bulk aa = 4 caps of MN x-factor

    so yes 10g/day split up in separate doses is what is recommended on the bulk stuff.

    on the taste issue: it mixes ok with water and isn't horrible tasting. it is almost completly painless mixed in juice. capping would be a lot of work IMO due to the amount needed daily.
    Thanks
  5. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Rep Power
    41243

    Reputation

    Gotcha, I thought he was talking 10g of Arachidonic Acid itself lol. That would make for quite the cycle.
  6. New Member
    munique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    240
    Rep Power
    206

    Reputation

    if bulk x-factor has 10% of AA, whats the other 90%?

    edit, nvm found out its lecithin
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Bulk X-Factor VS MN X-Factor
    By munique in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-08-2009, 01:09 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-28-2008, 08:54 PM
  3. bulk x factor and the x factor
    By james c in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-25-2007, 07:41 PM
  4. Bulk X-factor or Bulk Adrenosterone
    By Hyde12 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 08:11 PM
  5. X Factor Bulk + Activate Xtreme for an EXTREME BULK
    By MuscleWorker in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-10-2007, 11:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in