- 09-01-2008, 10:23 AM
- 09-01-2008, 11:47 AM
09-01-2008, 01:41 PM
no, i think he's got it right steve.
the bulk arachidonic acid (x-factor) that np stocks is a lower purity than the x-factor sold by MN.
10,000mg of bulk x-factor = 1,000 mg of actual arachidonic acid.
so 10g of bulk aa = 4 caps of MN x-factor
so yes 10g/day split up in separate doses is what is recommended on the bulk stuff.
on the taste issue: it mixes ok with water and isn't horrible tasting. it is almost completly painless mixed in juice. capping would be a lot of work IMO due to the amount needed daily.
09-01-2008, 02:48 PM
09-01-2008, 04:07 PM
Gotcha, I thought he was talking 10g of Arachidonic Acid itself lol. That would make for quite the cycle.
02-16-2009, 03:47 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By dsade in forum NutraplanetReplies: 87Last Post: 01-04-2010, 01:15 AM
- By dsade in forum NutraplanetReplies: 473Last Post: 06-07-2009, 02:14 AM
- By jjohn in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-21-2007, 01:38 AM
- By Cellardude in forum SupplementsReplies: 39Last Post: 10-10-2007, 06:01 PM
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 8Last Post: 10-03-2007, 12:40 AM