Which product with all "absorption enhancers" for T-rez/Div in TNT would be the best

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Which product with all "absorption enhancers" for T-rez/Div in TNT would be the best

Any tips for one product with all the absorption enhancers (biop/que and maybe more..) in the right ratio to add to the TNT stack ?
    Last edited by Riquee; 08-30-2008 at 11:24 AM. Reason: mistake

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Riquee View Post
    Any tips for one product with all the absorption enhancers (biop/que and maybe more..) in the right ratio to add to the TNT stack ?
    These two should make a difference:
    Quercetin with Bromelain (120 caps) By: NOW Foods and Trisorbagen (90 caps) By: Anabolic Xtreme
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post

Thx for that ST I really think NP has a great stack here and I think NP is one of the best online supp. companies..with the best service..

But I doubt if this stack is that cheap compared to similar products with the important add-ons for the best absortion..I could be wrong here

Also, can anyone please explain to me if Res98% is needed to be dosed half the amount compared to Res50%?

I know that the amount of Div. you get in activate/act-extreme is less then the amount in NP's product.

Once again, I am not bashing this great stack of my favorite supp company..NP keep up the good work
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Answers

Thx for that ST I really think NP has a great stack here and I think NP is one of the best online supp. companies..with the best service..
    thanks for your support!

But I doubt if this stack is that cheap compared to similar products with the important add-ons for the best absortion..I could be wrong here..
    if you are referring to TNT - i'm unaware of any other supplement that stacks divanil, resveratrol, and fadogia agrestis in those amts at such an affordable price.

Also, can anyone please explain to me if Res98% is needed to be dosed half the amount compared to Res50%?
    yes.

500mg 98% pure resveratrol yields approximatly 490mg of trans-R. it would require almost double the dose (1000mg) of resveratrol 50% to supply the same amount of trans-r.

due to the purity and purification process, resveratrol 50% cost about four times less (per gram) than resveratrol 98%. 50% also contains other inactive ingredients (typically cis-resveratrol, and emodin which acts as a laxative).

i know that the amount of Div. you get in activate/act-extreme is less then the amount in NP's product.
    how much divanex is included in activate/act-extreme?
    i checked the product label but it just said "proprietary blend" with unspecified amts of each ingredient.

Once again, I am not bashing this great stack of my favorite supp company..NP keep up the good work
    thanks again for your support!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Answers

how much divanex is included in activate/act-extreme?
    i checked the product label but it just said "proprietary blend" with unspecified amts of each ingredient.

thanks again for your support!
    Hank, thx for your clear feedback

Activate the original formula was about 400mg from what I remember and extreme is dosed less per cap..
    I did not know that about Res !Never looked into it earlier..till you guys made it available..Since your products and ingredients always have been top quality for a reasonable price..Res will be a regular supp. from now on for many members..including me of course.
    The way you put it my doubts about the pricing are gone..I think this stack + Quercetin with Bromelain (120 caps) By: NOW Foods are still the best deal..

All I can say now is : Nutra did it again, and you guys should get TNT in stock again soooooooon..
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Answers

it should be back in stock soon hopefully....
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Could I take T-rex with Glucophase ?

Cos Glucophase contains like 200mg of quercetin .. lol and i got a few spare bottles!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-30-2011, 05:32 PM
  2. Replies: 375
    Last Post: 09-29-2010, 10:39 PM
  3. Replies: 82
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 03:16 PM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 01:11 PM
  5. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 05:04 AM