dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WTF!!? Only $12.50 a bottle? The most effective new staple product you can get already at a super cheap price is even LOWER???

Gut Health (35 caps) By: RPN

This has to be some kind of mistake...or is it?

Maybe not...this is a LIMITED TIME sale that you all will understand pretty soon...soon you will be seeing Gut Health everywhere (even TV??) and this is my way of thanking everyone in a way that matters. In addition, we are celebrating the recognition of Nutraplanet's excellence.

Enjoy.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice! Gonna have to pick me up some before you become some huge corporation and forget us :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice! Gonna have to pick me up some before you become some huge corporation and forget us :)
I'm sorry, sir...did you have an appointment to post?

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Thank you SO much for making Gut Health D. It definately makes a difference in my quality of life with regards to stomach issues, energy, and general immunity/Health.

Props to YOU Sir for all you hard work and most importantly passion for what you do for us.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
dsade, thanks. For reals. This has been a staple of mine since January and I haven't looked back since. Where's the point where I cease 'stocking up' and start hoarding?

I only ask because I don't want to go overboard...

...Just looked at my current bottle (35 count) and there's no exp. date on it. Does that have something to do with the prices being slashed? My most recent bottle (75 count/empty) has a date of Feb. 2010 so either way I'm not worried about it.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do i finally get a corporate office now? :D

What a sensational product Gut Health is. There are few staple products that can fit into everyones agenda, but this is one! :D

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
It has certainly become a staple for me. Thanks Dsade!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no corporate office when you give out your products at or below cost....fools!!!

I bring it in on a different level though. I'm moving on up hank......to the bigtime.......to a deluxe apartment in the sky!!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I bring it in on a different level though. I'm moving on up hank......to the bigtime.......to a deluxe apartment in the sky!!!
George Jefferson, Sherman Hemsley, would like to correct your lyrics but he's moved on to bigger and better things.

And now to bring it back to the topic at hand. I'm grabbing at least 6 bottles of Gut Health this evening.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
George Jefferson, Sherman Hemsley, would like to correct your lyrics but he's moved on to bigger and better things.

And now to bring it back to the topic at hand. I'm grabbing at least 6 bottles of Gut Health this evening.
How could i forget "East Side"? I represent the east coast.....damn!!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I saw this yesterday and was thinking that this couldn't be our regular price, $27 for 75 capsules. I looked for an ongoing RPN sale and diddn't find anything, good to know I'm not going crazy, RPN IS:djparty:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome deal for a senstational product.

BTW T1, hell of an avy

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade, thanks. For reals. This has been a staple of mine since January and I haven't looked back since. Where's the point where I cease 'stocking up' and start hoarding?

I only ask because I don't want to go overboard...

...Just looked at my current bottle (35 count) and there's no exp. date on it. Does that have something to do with the prices being slashed? My most recent bottle (75 count/empty) has a date of Feb. 2010 so either way I'm not worried about it.
There were a small number of bottles that were shipped to me unlabeled. I had to use some of the proof labels I had here, but was unable to date them.

Those are good for another 2.5 years.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
There were a small number of bottles that were shipped to me unlabeled. I had to use some of the proof labels I had here, but was unable to date them.

Those are good for another 2.5 years.
No worries man, dosing at 2 a day none of the bottles I bought will stand a chance at seeing Christmas :lol:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No worries man, dosing at 2 a day none of the bottles I bought will stand a chance at seeing Christmas :lol:
so you are saying that Santa is going to have NO problems sliding effortlessly down your chimney?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
so you are saying that Santa is going to have NO problems sliding effortlessly down your chimney?
...noooooooo......

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Perfect timing. Still have just a little over one bottle left from a previous stash. Time to boost inventory! :)

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
At this price, even I cant argue, I loved gut health when it was first released, and used several bottles and was very very happy. Unfortunately having to rob peter to pay paul, Ive had to skimp on some of the things I wanted to get other things I wanted.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump!! :D

Make sure to jump on this great deal guys! :)

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
sold out.
any chance of it being back in soon?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sold out.
any chance of it being back in soon?
I will have them reopen it.

We sent a large order on Saturday which should be in by Wednesday or Thursday, latest.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Thanks!
Although I was feeling like a big spender and went for the bigger bottle!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks!
Although I was feeling like a big spender and went for the bigger bottle!
Very nice! :thumbsup:

Let us know how you liked it. :D

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
gut health is a great product!
I have purchased a few bottles back and am now making it a staple. I cant live without it.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Gut Health is still available on back-order at the current $12.50 sale price. More stock should arrive within the next couple of days. Thanks for everyone's patience.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gut Health is still available on back-order at the current $12.50 sale price. More stock should arrive within the next couple of days. Thanks for everyone's patience.
Ferris Beuller, you're my hero.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Dang, no wonder mine still says order processing.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Got my 75 count bottle of Gut Health today along with a few other goodies from NP.

iDShaDoW

Awards
Damn, was gonna order some of the 75 cap bottles to see how it well it works, go to class for 3 hours and come back and you guys are out of stock. :(

Do you know if you all will have more anytime soon?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn, was gonna order some of the 75 cap bottles to see how it well it works, go to class for 3 hours and come back and you guys are out of stock. :(

Do you know if you all will have more anytime soon?
Another order will be going out tomorrow, and should be back in stock by Friday.