RPN's Russel the Mussel enroute to Nutra

  1. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    RPN's Russel the Mussel enroute to Nutra


    I have some good news, everyone.

    The books are in and they turned out beautiful. Not only that, we got a big enough run done that they gave us a significant discount. In addition, they upgraded the print run to some awesome glossy INSIDE pages.

    So, in typical RPN form, we are passing the savings on to you. Expect the full retail to be around $7 or $7.50 at most at your favorite Planet, rather than the original estimate of $10.

    They should arrive Tuesday or Wednesday!!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  2. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Rep Power
    57348

    Sounds great!!

    This truly is a great addition to any childs reading material.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  3. Registered User
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,791
    Rep Power
    11678

    Looking forward to picking two up and passing it along to the local daycare in my area. I know a lot of the employees and i'm sure it'll be a welcome change in format.


    The other is going to a personal trainer buddy of mine at the gym im at.
    •   
       

  4. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Looking forward to picking two up and passing it along to the local daycare in my area. I know a lot of the employees and i'm sure it'll be a welcome change in format.


    The other is going to a personal trainer buddy of mine at the gym im at.
    You aren't keeping one for yourself? How will you ever learn???
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  5. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Rep Power
    57348

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Looking forward to picking two up and passing it along to the local daycare in my area. I know a lot of the employees and i'm sure it'll be a welcome change in format.


    The other is going to a personal trainer buddy of mine at the gym im at.
    Great to hear jay. I'm going to give a few copies to the daycare at the hospital where i work. It's all about spreading the word.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  6. Registered User
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,791
    Rep Power
    11678

    You just make those damn RPN T's !!!

    It's a cool thing you're doing man and i'm just trying to help spread the word... How do you work on getting logged into the library system? That would be something worth looking into?
  7. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    You just make those damn RPN T's !!!

    It's a cool thing you're doing man and i'm just trying to help spread the word... How do you work on getting logged into the library system? That would be something worth looking into?
    We're going to get an ISBN, then try moving through Scholastic as well as the L.O.C. Once "validated" we can move to every library available.

    I mean, there has to be dozens of libraries across the country!!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  8. Registered User
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,791
    Rep Power
    11678

    I've seen two! I hear they have stuff inside too...
  9. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Rep Power
    41243

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    We're going to get an ISBN, then try moving through Scholastic as well as the L.O.C. Once "validated" we can move to every library available.

    I mean, there has to be dozens of libraries across the country!!
    Lol, dozens I'd say Sounds like you've got you're takeover and global domination all planned Did Starbucks ever fall under the evil sway of your plans?
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,329
    Rep Power
    922354

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    I've seen two! I hear they have stuff inside too...
    No way.....thats just a rumor
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  11. djl
    djl is offline
    Registered User
    djl's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Age
    48
    Posts
    631
    Rep Power
    417

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    I've seen two! I hear they have stuff inside too...
    Yes... Librarians!! :chick:

    Congrats on the book, looking forward to having my daughter read it to me!!
  12. Banned
    MuscleHeadGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    196
    Rep Power
    0

    Looking forward to getting my hands on a copy of this book.
  13. Registered User
    beast69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    146

    any word yet? I told my girlfriend about these, and she insists I order two or three
  14. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by beast69 View Post
    any word yet? I told my girlfriend about these, and she insists I order two or three
    It is UP!!!

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/r...en-s-book.html
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  15. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Rep Power
    57348

    Awesome matt, just awesome.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  16. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Awesome matt, just awesome.
    :::dance dance dance::::
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  17. Registered User
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,017
    Rep Power
    33557

    Man I wish you were around when i was a kid! anyways no need for it for now at least. Hopefully they'll be out if and when i have kids

    I thought you owned RPN. i was wrong
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  18. Registered User
    beast69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    146

    I'm surprised no one has commented about the book yet!

    My girlfriend is a second year ECE (Early Childhood Education) student, and for the most part she thinks the language is good, however we are unsure of the intended age of the audience. She thinks it would be a great book for school-age kids. For a pre-school level, however, the teacher may need to stop and explain a few things about the book (sea anemones, bruised and battered, etc.). Some things may not be "concrete" enough for the preschool level.

    She thinks it's great that the words match the pictures. In some books, there's so much happening that the picture no longer correlates to what is written on the same page. The message of a healthy, active lifestyle is very well conveyed, regardless of age group.

    Overall, excellent job! My girlfriend has shared the book with some of her college, and everyone loves it. I hope it takes off, it would be very well-deserved. We especially enjoyed the last line in the book

    good luck!
  19. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by beast69 View Post
    I'm surprised no one has commented about the book yet!

    My girlfriend is a second year ECE (Early Childhood Education) student, and for the most part she thinks the language is good, however we are unsure of the intended age of the audience. She thinks it would be a great book for school-age kids. For a pre-school level, however, the teacher may need to stop and explain a few things about the book (sea anemones, bruised and battered, etc.). Some things may not be "concrete" enough for the preschool level.

    She thinks it's great that the words match the pictures. In some books, there's so much happening that the picture no longer correlates to what is written on the same page. The message of a healthy, active lifestyle is very well conveyed, regardless of age group.

    Overall, excellent job! My girlfriend has shared the book with some of her college, and everyone loves it. I hope it takes off, it would be very well-deserved. We especially enjoyed the last line in the book

    good luck!
    Reposted:

    It's meant for ages 5 to 8,ideally.

    Excellent feedback and much appreciated. And thank your girlfriend for me...it is important that the book is both effective and enjoyable for the right age group.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  20. Registered User
    beast69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    146

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Reposted:

    It's meant for ages 5 to 8,ideally.

    Excellent feedback and much appreciated. And thank your girlfriend for me...it is important that the book is both effective and enjoyable for the right age group.
    Not a problem! and sorry for the repost, but I haven't seen anyone post anything about the book yet, so I was hoping it might get some others to speak up.
  21. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by beast69 View Post
    Not a problem! and sorry for the repost, but I haven't seen anyone post anything about the book yet, so I was hoping it might get some others to speak up.
    Nah..I meant I was reposting my answer from the other board.

    I am hoping to pick up some publicity at the Olympia for the book...wish me luck...but the feedback is extremely helpful, especially for the edits for the next book.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  22. Registered User
    Machine Mind's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    110

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Awesome. I am getting this for my future progeny. Next supp purchase I make that bad boy is slapped on to it.
  23. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by Machine Mind View Post
    Awesome. I am getting this for my future progeny. Next supp purchase I make that bad boy is slapped on to it.
    You should add in some Slick Pleasures to speed up the reproductive process.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  24. Registered User
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,978
    Rep Power
    969164

    I'm going to put one on my coffee table...I don't have kids, so people are going to be very confused, lol
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  25. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I'm going to put one on my coffee table...I don't have kids, so people are going to be very confused, lol
    Tell them you are a Ayn Rand fan, and you mistakenly thought you were buying 'The Virtue of Shellfishness.'
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  26. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    7,259
    Rep Power
    51552

    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Man I wish you were around when i was a kid! anyways no need for it for now at least. Hopefully they'll be out if and when i have kids

    I thought you owned RPN. i was wrong
    We do own RPN. What gave you the idea that he didn't?
  27. Registered User
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,978
    Rep Power
    969164

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Tell them you are a Ayn Rand fan, and you mistakenly thought you were buying 'The Virtue of Shellfishness.'
    I SEA what you did there...ahahahahaha...get it, SEA...
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  28. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I SEA what you did there...ahahahahaha...get it, SEA...
    I think I should just clam up with the punny comments before it causes waves.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  29. Registered User
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,978
    Rep Power
    969164

    Are you shore you haven't already?

    Okay, I'll quit on that one, lol
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  30. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Are you shore you haven't already?

    Okay, I'll quit on that one, lol
    AHa...the tide has turned.

    stop being so crabby and have some fun.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  31. Registered User
    RedwolfWV's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Puyallup, WA
    Age
    50
    Posts
    3,258
    Rep Power
    1985

    I'm gonna pick up a couple for when my kids have kids.... Hopefully thats a long time from now though.

    Please write a book that I can give to my 18 and 19 year old daughters called Contraceptive SpongeBob
  32. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    I'm gonna pick up a couple for when my kids have kids.... Hopefully thats a long time from now though.

    Please write a book that I can give to my 18 and 19 year old daughters called Contraceptive SpongeBob
    I can use Crusty the Crab to warn against both pubic lice AND gonorrhea.

    /eww
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  33. Registered User
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,017
    Rep Power
    33557

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I can use Crusty the Crab to warn against both pubic lice AND gonorrhea.

    /eww
    That's an idea my friend, even for kids.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  34. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Rep Power
    768811

    I have to remember to order one next time i do an NP order
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  35. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    7,259
    Rep Power
    51552

    They make good stockig stuffers for Christmas.
  36. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Rep Power
    768811

    i put one in my cart and saved the cart, so I dont have to actually remember
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  37. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    i put one in my cart and saved the cart, so I dont have to actually remember
    Might want to hold off until next week.

    We are going to be running a Christmas special on the books for $5.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  38. Registered User
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,017
    Rep Power
    33557

    very nice picking one up for my nephew...

    whens the sale start?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  39. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Rep Power
    41243

    Great idea for a Christmas sale!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My LG RUN is enroute!
    By Cfour in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-19-2009, 01:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in