dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have some good news, everyone.

The books are in and they turned out beautiful. Not only that, we got a big enough run done that they gave us a significant discount. In addition, they upgraded the print run to some awesome glossy INSIDE pages.

So, in typical RPN form, we are passing the savings on to you. Expect the full retail to be around $7 or $7.50 at most at your favorite Planet, rather than the original estimate of $10.

They should arrive Tuesday or Wednesday!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds great!!

This truly is a great addition to any childs reading material. :D

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to picking two up and passing it along to the local daycare in my area. I know a lot of the employees and i'm sure it'll be a welcome change in format.

The other is going to a personal trainer buddy of mine at the gym im at.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to picking two up and passing it along to the local daycare in my area. I know a lot of the employees and i'm sure it'll be a welcome change in format.

You aren't keeping one for yourself? How will you ever learn???

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Great to hear jay. I'm going to give a few copies to the daycare at the hospital where i work. It's all about spreading the word. :D

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You just make those damn RPN T's !!!

It's a cool thing you're doing man and i'm just trying to help spread the word... How do you work on getting logged into the library system? That would be something worth looking into?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You just make those damn RPN T's !!!

It's a cool thing you're doing man and i'm just trying to help spread the word... How do you work on getting logged into the library system? That would be something worth looking into?
We're going to get an ISBN, then try moving through Scholastic as well as the L.O.C. Once "validated" we can move to every library available.

I mean, there has to be dozens of libraries across the country!!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've seen two! I hear they have stuff inside too...

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We're going to get an ISBN, then try moving through Scholastic as well as the L.O.C. Once "validated" we can move to every library available.

I mean, there has to be dozens of libraries across the country!!
Lol, dozens I'd say :) Sounds like you've got you're takeover and global domination all planned :thumbsup: Did Starbucks ever fall under the evil sway of your plans?

MuscleHeadGuy

Banned
Awards
Looking forward to getting my hands on a copy of this book.

beast69

beast69

Awards
any word yet? I told my girlfriend about these, and she insists I order two or three :eek: :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome matt, just awesome. :thumbsup:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man I wish you were around when i was a kid! anyways no need for it for now at least. Hopefully they'll be out if and when i have kids

I thought you owned RPN. i was wrong

beast69

beast69

Awards
I'm surprised no one has commented about the book yet!

My girlfriend is a second year ECE (Early Childhood Education) student, and for the most part she thinks the language is good, however we are unsure of the intended age of the audience. She thinks it would be a great book for school-age kids. For a pre-school level, however, the teacher may need to stop and explain a few things about the book (sea anemones, bruised and battered, etc.). Some things may not be "concrete" enough for the preschool level.

She thinks it's great that the words match the pictures. In some books, there's so much happening that the picture no longer correlates to what is written on the same page. The message of a healthy, active lifestyle is very well conveyed, regardless of age group.

Overall, excellent job! My girlfriend has shared the book with some of her college, and everyone loves it. I hope it takes off, it would be very well-deserved. We especially enjoyed the last line in the book:D

good luck! :cool:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm surprised no one has commented about the book yet!

My girlfriend is a second year ECE (Early Childhood Education) student, and for the most part she thinks the language is good, however we are unsure of the intended age of the audience. She thinks it would be a great book for school-age kids. For a pre-school level, however, the teacher may need to stop and explain a few things about the book (sea anemones, bruised and battered, etc.). Some things may not be "concrete" enough for the preschool level.

She thinks it's great that the words match the pictures. In some books, there's so much happening that the picture no longer correlates to what is written on the same page. The message of a healthy, active lifestyle is very well conveyed, regardless of age group.

Overall, excellent job! My girlfriend has shared the book with some of her college, and everyone loves it. I hope it takes off, it would be very well-deserved. We especially enjoyed the last line in the book:D

good luck! :cool:
Reposted:

It's meant for ages 5 to 8,ideally.

Excellent feedback and much appreciated. And thank your girlfriend for me...it is important that the book is both effective and enjoyable for the right age group.

beast69

beast69

Awards
Reposted:

It's meant for ages 5 to 8,ideally.

Excellent feedback and much appreciated. And thank your girlfriend for me...it is important that the book is both effective and enjoyable for the right age group.
Not a problem! and sorry for the repost, but I haven't seen anyone post anything about the book yet, so I was hoping it might get some others to speak up.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not a problem! and sorry for the repost, but I haven't seen anyone post anything about the book yet, so I was hoping it might get some others to speak up.
Nah..I meant I was reposting my answer from the other board. :)

I am hoping to pick up some publicity at the Olympia for the book...wish me luck...but the feedback is extremely helpful, especially for the edits for the next book.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome. I am getting this for my future progeny. Next supp purchase I make that bad boy is slapped on to it.
You should add in some Slick Pleasures to speed up the reproductive process. :)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to put one on my coffee table...I don't have kids, so people are going to be very confused, lol :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to put one on my coffee table...I don't have kids, so people are going to be very confused, lol :D
Tell them you are a Ayn Rand fan, and you mistakenly thought you were buying 'The Virtue of Shellfishness.'

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Man I wish you were around when i was a kid! anyways no need for it for now at least. Hopefully they'll be out if and when i have kids

I thought you owned RPN. i was wrong
We do own RPN. What gave you the idea that he didn't?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tell them you are a Ayn Rand fan, and you mistakenly thought you were buying 'The Virtue of Shellfishness.'
I SEA what you did there...ahahahahaha...get it, SEA...:icon_lol:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I SEA what you did there...ahahahahaha...get it, SEA...:icon_lol:
I think I should just clam up with the punny comments before it causes waves.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you shore you haven't already?

Okay, I'll quit on that one, lol :run:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you shore you haven't already?

Okay, I'll quit on that one, lol :run:
AHa...the tide has turned.

stop being so crabby and have some fun.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna pick up a couple for when my kids have kids.... Hopefully thats a long time from now though.

Please write a book that I can give to my 18 and 19 year old daughters called Contraceptive SpongeBob :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm gonna pick up a couple for when my kids have kids.... Hopefully thats a long time from now though.

Please write a book that I can give to my 18 and 19 year old daughters called Contraceptive SpongeBob :)
I can use Crusty the Crab to warn against both pubic lice AND gonorrhea.

/eww

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to remember to order one next time i do an NP order

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i put one in my cart and saved the cart, so I dont have to actually remember ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i put one in my cart and saved the cart, so I dont have to actually remember ;)
Might want to hold off until next week.

We are going to be running a Christmas special on the books for $5.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
very nice picking one up for my nephew...

whens the sale start?