DTHC out of stock

  1. DTHC out of stock


    when i try to buy 2 bottles of DTHC it says that its out of stock . But when i buy 1 bottle i can and its in stock????


  2. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    when i try to buy 2 bottles of DTHC it says that its out of stock . But when i buy 1 bottle i can and its in stock????
    Chuck said on another thread that a new version of DTHC is coming out in september. Why dont you hold out for that one?

  3. We only have 1 bottle of DTHC left! If you try and add 2 bottles, you will notice it says out of stock. Run this one now, and get the next version in September. This one works quite well, but Chuck is always working on perfecting/improving the formula.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    This one works quite well, but Chuck is always working on perfecting/improving the formula.
    Tru dat! Im using the old version right now (white bottle) and it does what it says!

  5. ya i just read all that stuff i think ima hold out till the updated ver. comes out

  6. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    ya i just read all that stuff i think ima hold out till the updated ver. comes out
    DT 2010 and the new DTH should be out right after or right before labor day at NP. They both will be really strong. I dont see people going over 4 tabs on either/day.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DTP 4 DTHC
    By Goku21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 02:11 PM
  2. DTHC ?
    By cjbadboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 05:17 PM
  3. DTHC
    By Marsh11 in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 07:43 PM
  4. DTHC + 6 oxo?
    By buster0371 in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-28-2009, 04:23 PM
  5. Sunami in stock, when will DTHC be in stock?
    By 1HP in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 05:30 AM
Log in
Log in