DTHC out of stock

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
when i try to buy 2 bottles of DTHC it says that its out of stock . But when i buy 1 bottle i can and its in stock????

Nunchaku

Awards
when i try to buy 2 bottles of DTHC it says that its out of stock . But when i buy 1 bottle i can and its in stock????
Chuck said on another thread that a new version of DTHC is coming out in september. Why dont you hold out for that one?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
We only have 1 bottle of DTHC left! If you try and add 2 bottles, you will notice it says out of stock. Run this one now, and get the next version in September. This one works quite well, but Chuck is always working on perfecting/improving the formula.

Nunchaku

Awards
This one works quite well, but Chuck is always working on perfecting/improving the formula.
Tru dat! Im using the old version right now (white bottle) and it does what it says!

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
ya i just read all that stuff i think ima hold out till the updated ver. comes out

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
ya i just read all that stuff i think ima hold out till the updated ver. comes out
DT 2010 and the new DTH should be out right after or right before labor day at NP. They both will be really strong. I dont see people going over 4 tabs on either/day.