T-Rez has arrived! Hear it roar!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
NutraPlanet is proud to introduce the long awaited T-Rez™ to our NutraCaps line!

T-Rez™ (120 capsules) By: NutraPlanet

Introducing T-Rez™: Maximum Strength Ultra Pure Trans-Resveratrol

Trans-Resveratrol is quickly becoming the next big thing in nutritional supplementation. Renown for it's purported effects of supporting healthy testosterone in men, increasing endurance capacity, combating the effects of aging, acting as a mega-potent antioxidant and mimicking calorie restricted diets, it is not hard to see why this nutrient is in such great demand. Anyone serious about their health should serously be thinking about incorporating a high quality Trans-Resveratrol product such as this one into their regimen.

The fact that Resveratrol has well documented anti estrogen effects means it is a natural choice for an all natural stack such as the NutraPlanet TNT Stack™, as well as in PCT where it can also be useful to inhibit prolactin in addition to a rebound in estrogen. The blood pressure and cholesterol lowering effects can also be of help if one is taking hormones or anything that may cause these to rise. If you are dieting, trying to lose a few pounds, or just trying to stay lean, the glucose disposal and caloric deficit mimicking effects make this a no-brainer to use in your daily supplement arsenal.

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 120

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Trans-Resveratrol 98% 400 mg
Extracted from Giant Knotweed

Side Note: This is the new name for the product formally known as ResV, which was changed to avoid conflicts with another similarly named product.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
:) !!!

Now I can formulate my own effective otc pcts!!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Thats right! NutraPlanet and T-Rex have teamed up to bring you a product larger than life! T-Rez is so effective, it is sure to unleash the beast in YOU! It's made from real bits of Dinosaur, so you know it's good!

Studies show that consuming Resveratrol (Dinosaur) may act as a potent anti-oxidant and “life extension” compound. If only this product was around 200,000 years ago, extinction would have been out of the question.

Benefits of Trans-Resveratrol 98%:

* Pharmaceutical Grade
* Increase Endurance Capacity
* Support Healthy Testosterone Levels
* Combat the Effects of Aging

**No actual Dinosaurs were harmed during the manufacturing of T-Rez.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
considering the dinosaurs were around for 163 million years they must have been onto something.
either they drank a ton of red wine or they took NP's T-Rez.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is there anything we might need to stack with T-Rez for bio-availability? I've read reports and discussions about it having a poor life span in the system or something to that 'effect'.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Is there anything we might need to stack with T-Rez for bio-availability? I've read reports and discussions about it having a poor life span in the system or something to that 'effect'.
yes, oral resveratrol has shown to have very poor bioavailability.

to improve this i would recommend stacking it with quercetin or a product such as neovar which has piperine.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
considering the dinosaurs were around for 163 million years they must have been onto something.
either they drank a ton of red wine or they took NP's T-Rez.
So when they all died they must have run out of a high potency Res source, eh. Nutraplanet better keep this in stock or else we all gonna die! :D

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotta love the name.:D

Another solid product to add to the NP cap line.:thumbsup:

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
Nice! Thanks, NP! Thanks for feeding my supp addiction!
I hope your moms are proud of you! :)

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yes, oral resveratrol has shown to have very poor bioavailability.

to improve this i would recommend stacking it with quercetin or a product such as neovar which has piperine.
Ok thanks. I was looking to check out the new Neovar anyhow.:bb3:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Generous dosage and count-size! Now, we need to find a couple of co-factors/agents to stack it with, so as to optimize absorption and bioavailability.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
...........so as to optimize absorption and bioavailability.
absorption isn't the problem as studies have shown oral resveratrol absorbtion to be over 70%.

it's the short half-life (only about 14 minutes) that causes it to have poor bioavailability.
[bioavailability referrs to the amount of dose that reaches systemic circulation.]

that is why i suggested stacking it with products that contain things like quercetin or piperine, as independent studies have shown these types of compounds can prolong the life of resveratrol in the blood circulation up to 9 hours.

some good options for stacking include:
AI Stoked
AN Neovar
NOW Quercetin with Bromelain
DS Glucophase

Last edited:
wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I bought this ==> "NOW Quercetin with Bromelain"
with the T-rez.

NP, how about creating a 'promotional stack' like that? :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
absorption isn't the problem as studies have shown oral resveratrol absorbtion to be over 70%.

it's the short half-life (only about 14 minutes) that causes it to have poor bioavailability.
[bioavailability referrs to the amount of dose that reaches systemic circulation.]

that is why i suggested stacking it with products that contain things like quercetin or piperine, as independent studies have shown these types of compounds can prolong the life of resveratrol in the blood circulation up to 9 hours.

AI Stoked
AN Neovar
DS Glucophase
I get your drift! Generally, though, improving absorption positively impacts bioavailability. As resveratrol is easily metabolized and degraded (partly due to the action of enzymes such as estrone sulfanase and glucuronidase), it is important to optimize absorption and bioavailability. Considering that T-Rez contains a generous daily dose, for someone that intends to use T-Rez for anti-aging purposes, it might help to consider compounds that enhance resveratrol's effectiveness. Examples may include quercetin (via inhibition of estrone sulfanase), Bioperine/Piperine (via glucuronidase antagonism), Grapeseed Extract (via synergy with resveratrol), and Bromelain (via enhancement of quercetin uptake), and so on. Combined, these co-factors act as agents that further improve resveratrol absorption and bioavailability.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So if TNT will contain T-Rez then I would assume that it would also contain something like Quercetin, or Bioperine. It's coming together... Divanex, T-Rez, Bioperine maybe and something to increase overall TEST and like I said before maybe on more ingredient for extra esto control.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why not add bioperine to formulation?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not exactly sure why, but it might have been an oversight or too difficult to do. I have passed on the idea, and we might see this addition in an upcoming run.
Now were talkin.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

AI Stoked
AN Neovar
DS Glucophase

Agreed STOKED! has the Quercetin and Piperine in it which increases the bioavailability of this Resveratrol plus Epimedium

AND you can get a FREE Get STOKED! tank top at Nutra Planet when you buy a bottle of STOKED!

CROWLER

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed STOKED! has the Quercetin and Piperine in it which increases the bioavailability of this Resveratrol plus Epimedium

AND you can get a FREE Get STOKED! tank top at Nutra Planet when you buy a bottle of STOKED!

CROWLER
For me, STOKED! is more than just a resveratrol product, and contains one of the most generous resveratrol doses around. Personally, I do not see a need to stack T-Rez with STOKED! STOKED! is complete! :) Talking from experience. :D

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
YYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome addition to the ever growing NP line.......I absolutely love this supplement for every need from health to bodybuilding:head:

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
Any chance you guys will offer this in bulk powder form? I'm interested in TD res application and this 98% stuff would be great for that.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
some good info from "The Planet" articles section......

Resveratrol Information: Uses and Benefits

Resveratrol was first isolated in 1940 from the roots of the white hellebore plant. It has since been found in various plants, including grapes, berries, Hy Zhang root, Giant Knotweed, and peanuts in varying amounts.

Resveratrol is a chemical that is classified under a group of compounds known as phytoalexins. These compounds are produced by plants that have been stressed or are under attack by bacteria and fungus, acting as “antibiotics” and helping to fight against the attacking organism. The type of plant, region, and severity of attack, determines how much Resveratrol is produced.

Resveratrol first came under the public microscope when scientists started studying the French paradox. The French paradox dealt with questions as to why heart disease, high cholesterol, and subsequent related health problems and deaths were so low among the French. The paradox lies in the fact that the French culture has a diet high in saturated fats and cholesterol; which is consumed daily in a course style manner. The fact that a glass of wine accompanied most meals did not elude researchers, so they focused on the many phytonutrients that are found in wine. The scrutiny on this paradox culminated in a 2006 study that found mice lived longer when given a Resveratrol supplement. Interest in Resveratrol has risen immensely in the past few years and with the multitude of benefits, one can see why.

Some of the benefits of Resveratrol may include:
Enhances eyesight and color perception
Decreases blood pressure
Decreases cholesterol
May normalize estrogen levels
May normalize prolactin levels
Induces biological changes that mimics a calorie restricted environment
Enhances cell wall integrity and promotes vessel elasticity and overall cardiovascular health
Fantastic antioxidant with high ORAC levels
Increases cardiovascular endurance and efficiency
Glucose disposal
Anti-inflammatory
Possible anti-cancer activity
May be a neuro-protectant
May act as a SERM (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators)
Anti-aging
May stimulate the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis, inducing a positive testosterone response, without inducing adverse effects.
Its anti-aging potential seems to come from Resveratrol’s activating enzymes, which prolongs the time cells have to repair broken DNA. Also related, its calorie restricting ability seems to be involved with the activation of the SIRT1 enzyme which has a higher level in the blood stream when the body is in a caloric deficit (dieting). When this enzyme is secreted in abundance in lab rats: decreased cholesterol, increased mitochondria, lower insulin levels, and low blood sugar have been noted.

Some studies have shown the compound can extend the lifespan of mice by around 15%, and fruit flies over 90%. Resveratrol seems to boost muscle endurance by increasing the amount and production of the “powerhouse” of muscle cells, the mitochondria. Mitochondrion produces Adenosine-Tri-Phosphate, which fuels the first few seconds of any movement, as well as acting as fuel for many bodily processes. For bodybuilders and health enthusiasts this basically means the more of these powerhouses you have working hard for you, the harder you can work out!

The fact that Resveratrol has well documented anti estrogen effects means it is a great choice for an all natural testosterone booster such as the NutraPlanet TNT Stack™, as well as an ideal counterpart to PCT where it can also be useful to inhibit prolactin in addition to preventing a rebound in estrogen. The blood pressure and cholesterol lowering effects can also be of help if one is taking hormones or anything that may cause these to rise. If you are dieting, trying to lose a few pounds, or just trying to stay lean, the glucose disposal and caloric deficit mimicking effects make this a no-brainer to use in your daily supplement arsenal.

With the myriad of health benefits: cosmetic, external, and internal, Resveratrol should be in the arsenal of anyone interested in Hardcore Health!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn 1 cap = 400mg of Trans-Resveratrol

thats some good stuff NP

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
some good info from "The Planet" articles section......

Resveratrol Information: Uses and Benefits

Resveratrol was first isolated in 1940 from the roots of the white hellebore plant. It has since been found in various plants, including grapes, berries, Hy Zhang root, Giant Knotweed, and peanuts in varying amounts.

Resveratrol is a chemical that is classified under a group of compounds known as phytoalexins. These compounds are produced by plants that have been stressed or are under attack by bacteria and fungus, acting as “antibiotics” and helping to fight against the attacking organism. The type of plant, region, and severity of attack, determines how much Resveratrol is produced.

Resveratrol first came under the public microscope when scientists started studying the French paradox. The French paradox dealt with questions as to why heart disease, high cholesterol, and subsequent related health problems and deaths were so low among the French. The paradox lies in the fact that the French culture has a diet high in saturated fats and cholesterol; which is consumed daily in a course style manner. The fact that a glass of wine accompanied most meals did not elude researchers, so they focused on the many phytonutrients that are found in wine. The scrutiny on this paradox culminated in a 2006 study that found mice lived longer when given a Resveratrol supplement. Interest in Resveratrol has risen immensely in the past few years and with the multitude of benefits, one can see why.

Some of the benefits of Resveratrol may include:
Enhances eyesight and color perception
Decreases blood pressure
Decreases cholesterol
May normalize estrogen levels
May normalize prolactin levels
Induces biological changes that mimics a calorie restricted environment
Enhances cell wall integrity and promotes vessel elasticity and overall cardiovascular health
Fantastic antioxidant with high ORAC levels
Increases cardiovascular endurance and efficiency
Glucose disposal
Anti-inflammatory
Possible anti-cancer activity
May be a neuro-protectant
May act as a SERM (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators)
Anti-aging
May stimulate the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis, inducing a positive testosterone response, without inducing adverse effects.
Its anti-aging potential seems to come from Resveratrol’s activating enzymes, which prolongs the time cells have to repair broken DNA. Also related, its calorie restricting ability seems to be involved with the activation of the SIRT1 enzyme which has a higher level in the blood stream when the body is in a caloric deficit (dieting). When this enzyme is secreted in abundance in lab rats: decreased cholesterol, increased mitochondria, lower insulin levels, and low blood sugar have been noted.

Some studies have shown the compound can extend the lifespan of mice by around 15%, and fruit flies over 90%. Resveratrol seems to boost muscle endurance by increasing the amount and production of the “powerhouse” of muscle cells, the mitochondria. Mitochondrion produces Adenosine-Tri-Phosphate, which fuels the first few seconds of any movement, as well as acting as fuel for many bodily processes. For bodybuilders and health enthusiasts this basically means the more of these powerhouses you have working hard for you, the harder you can work out!

The fact that Resveratrol has well documented anti estrogen effects means it is a great choice for an all natural testosterone booster such as the NutraPlanet TNT Stack™, as well as an ideal counterpart to PCT where it can also be useful to inhibit prolactin in addition to preventing a rebound in estrogen. The blood pressure and cholesterol lowering effects can also be of help if one is taking hormones or anything that may cause these to rise. If you are dieting, trying to lose a few pounds, or just trying to stay lean, the glucose disposal and caloric deficit mimicking effects make this a no-brainer to use in your daily supplement arsenal.

With the myriad of health benefits: cosmetic, external, and internal, Resveratrol should be in the arsenal of anyone interested in Hardcore Health!

This sounds more like a staple product...

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
How are you guys dosing it?

Should I take my "NOW Quercetin with Bromelain" everytime I take my T-Rez?

Or should I just take "NOW Quercetin with Bromelain" once a day?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
I know piperine exerts it's effects for several hours after taking it, so ideally one would take something with piperine then either soon after or at most an hour or two after take the resveratrol.

No idea about quercetin though, i imagine it follows a similar pattern so you'd be best dosing within a short time frame.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some info you guys may enjoy

De Santi et al. Xenobiotica 30, 609-617 (2000).
Sulphation of resveratrol, a natural product present in grapes and wine, in the human liver and duodenum

Abstract
1. Resveratrol, a polyphenolic compound present in grapes and wine, has beneficial effects against cancer and protective effects on the cardiovascular system. It is present in the diet, and the hepatic and duodenal sulphation might limit the bioavailability of this compound. The aim was to study the sulphation of resveratrol in the human liver and duodenum. 2. A simple and reproducible radiometric assay for resveratrol sulphation was developed. It employed 3'-phosphoadenosine-5'-phosphosulphate-[S-35] as the sulphate donor and the rates of resveratrol sulphation (mean +/- SD, pmol/min/mg cytosolic protein) were 90+/-21 (liver, n = 10) and 74+/-60 (duodenum, n = 10, P = 0.082).3. Resveratrol sulphotransferase followed Michaelis-Menten kinetics and K-m, (mean+/-SD; mu M) was 0.63=/-0.03 (liver, n = 5) and 0.50+/-0.26 (duodenum, n = 5, p = 0.39) and V-max (mean+/-SD, pmol/min/mg cytosolic protein) were 125+/-31 (liver, n = 5) and 129+85 (duodenum, n = 5, p = 0.62).4. Resveratrol sulphation was inhibited by the flavonoid quercetin, by mefenamic acid and salicylic acid, two commonly used non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. IC50 of resveratrol sulphation for quercetin was 12+/-2 pM (liver) and 15+/-2 pM (duodenum), those for mefenamic acid were 24+/-3 nM (liver) and 11+/-0.6 nM (duodenum), and those for salicylic acid were 53+/-9 mu M (liver) and 66+/-4 mu M (duodenum).5. The potent inhibition of resveratrol sulphation by quercetin, a flavonoid present in wine, fruits and vegetables, suggests that compounds present in the diet may inhibit the sulphation of resveratrol, thus improving its bioavailability.

Catalogo Articoli

jblaze4lif

Awards
could I just take 1 vcap .. 400 mg quercetin with each serving of t-rez

jblaze4lif

Awards
I wasnt sure if 400 would suffice or should I go with 800 mg ??
Also T-Rez is 98% 400 mg per serving ... The suggested dose says 3 servings per day or around 1,200 mg a day

Ive seen a bunch of products only giving around 1,200 mg at 50% or around 600 mg a day comparable

Is 1,200 mg a day really needed .. even dosed at 2x a day its still 800 mg vs other companies 600 mg.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
no, it's not necessary to dose res-v that high.
for general helth benefits a lower dose would suffice and allow your product to last longer.

however, the studies showing an improvement in enhancing testesterone production were using higher dosages.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just thinking out loud here, but now that we've reduced the T-Rez to 60 caps of 400mg 98% trans-resveratrol with piperine. Would anybody be interested in 120 caps with half the dose, so say 200mg? This might help spread it out more evenly over the day, not positive what the jump in cost would be but 60 gel caps isn't very much, and the bottle already fit 120 caps.

jblaze4lif

Awards
no, it's not necessary to dose res-v that high.
for general helth benefits a lower dose would suffice and allow your product to last longer.

however, the studies showing an improvement in enhancing testesterone production were using higher dosages.
I'm going to stick with the 1,200 mg T-Rez a day during my 8 week TNT stack but ... After the stack is over do you think 400 mg a day is enough for the other health benefits?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

JGank

Awards
i'm sure picking it up. What do you think about stacking it with Dermacrine?

NutraMan

NutraMan

Board Sponsor
Awards
I am not really familiar with that product, but I know PP is a top-notch company!

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established