T-Rez has arrived! Hear it roar!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by knightowl View Post
    Is the TNT stack going to be restocked?
    Yes, with 5mg of bioperine added to the TRez in 60ct bottles.

    As for when, word was that it was in transit at the end of last week. So if the shipping gods are smiling, hopefully sometime this week! I apologize for the day guys d:


  2. should be restocked very soon i hear.
    •   
       


  3. Do you guys sell bioperine separately.

  4. not under our label, but I think NOW has it.

  5. Oh ok I didn't know that had it.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Oh ok I didn't know that had it.
    I believe some others were using http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...-120-caps.html to help as well.

  7. Steve, were you using the T-rez sublingually? Was anyone?

    How did that work, did you just empty the powder under your tongue from the cap?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I believe some others were using http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...-120-caps.html to help as well.
    Oh yah I remember that...
  9. Talking


    Hank beat me to it...(as always) but New T-Rez™ is back in stock and enhanced with Bioperine® for maximum oral bioavailability!

    You've asked for it and we delivered!

    Now in stock:
    New T-Rez™
    TNT Stack™

    Only at NutraPlanet
    •   
       


  10. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    Hank beat me to it...(as always) but New T-Rez™ is back in stock and enhanced with Bioperine® for maximum oral bioavailability!

    You've asked for it and we delivered!

    Now in stock:
    New T-Rez™
    TNT Stack™

    Only at NutraPlanet
    Bout time...I ordered some stuff for me and my dad a few weeks ago, and put in the notes to process them seperately from TNT and they didn't. Hopefully it will get shipped out soon now that TNT is back!


    And it's ok, I still love NP

  11. I just ordered 4 TNT Stacks...

    Yes, I am crazy.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Ubiyca View Post
    I just ordered 4 TNT Stacks...

    Yes, I am crazy.
    It means you have foresight!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    Hank beat me to it...(as always) but New T-Rez™ is back in stock and enhanced with Bioperine® for maximum oral bioavailability!

    You've asked for it and we delivered!

    Now in stock:
    New T-Rez™
    TNT Stack™

    Only at NutraPlanet

    Thanks,
    now i can finally make my order!

    i looked for the bulk powder but didnt see it.. is it under a different name like bulk divanex?? or are you guys just selling the caps of t-rez?
    if you have the bulk powder please post the link. Thanks

  14. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    It means you have foresight!
    you got that right!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by PHWSSJ View Post
    Thanks,
    now i can finally make my order!

    i looked for the bulk powder but didnt see it.. is it under a different name like bulk divanex?? or are you guys just selling the caps of t-rez?
    if you have the bulk powder please post the link. Thanks
    divanex is the name given to NP's bulk nettle caps.
    it is available in bulk powder: Bulk Divanex 95% Nettle Root (50 grams) By: NutraPlanet

    t-rex is the name for the resveratrol (and Piperine) caps.
    currently this is not available as a bulk powder.

    hope this answered your questions.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    divanex is the name given to NP's bulk nettle caps.
    it is available in bulk powder: Bulk Divanex 95% Nettle Root (50 grams) By: NutraPlanet

    t-rex is the name for the resveratrol (and Piperine) caps.
    currently this is not available as a bulk powder.

    hope this answered your questions.
    Heh, my thread title has brainwashed you T-Rez btw

  17. haha, your thread worked on me....


  18. thanks Hank

  19. what is the best dosage of the new T-rez for estrogen control?

  20. we recommend dosing between 800-1200mg/day in split doses.
    although it is safe to go even higher, most of the benefits of res-v should be experienced with a dose in this range.
    just remember, it's AI effects are not going to be as strong as something like ATD.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    we recommend dosing between 800-1200mg/day in split doses.
    although it is safe to go even higher, most of the benefits of res-v should be experienced with a dose in this range.
    just remember, it's AI effects are not going to be as strong as something like ATD.
    I'm a little confused. I thought resveratrol more closely mimicked SERM-like effects, not those of an AI.

  22. i believe it has shown both ai and serm like effects.
    resveratrol binds to estrogen receptor sites and provides natural aromatase inhibition.

    here is a good study... Is Resveratrol an Estrogen Agonist in Growing Rats? -- Turner et al. 140 (1): 50 -- Endocrinology

    also check out this study: The Red Wine Polyphenol Resveratrol Displays Bilevel Inhibition on Aromatase in Breast Cancer Cells
    Yun Wang*, Kai Woo Lee*, Franky L. Chan, Shiuan Chen and Lai K. Leung*,,1
    Last edited by Hank Vangut; 11-14-2008 at 05:59 PM.

  23. what is SERM like effects?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. They have arrived!!!
    By AE14 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-31-2010, 07:50 PM
  2. MGN has arrived!!!
    By AE14 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 10:52 PM
  3. LG's New BC+EAA's have arrived!
    By Liftergym33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 09:58 PM
  4. it has arrived
    By tim1985 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 08:52 PM
Log in
Log in