Whon Is Happy That Np Carrys Allthewhey's Whey Products?

ARE YOU HAPPY?

• yes!!!

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • no!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
I am very happy that NutraPLanet is carrying whey products by "ALLTHEWHEY.COM"
who is with me!!!.......anyone:p

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This isn't really the section to post this... NP or ATW's forum section would be more appropriate.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
so what i am trying to prove is NP should carry more of there products!!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
well if your not happy, u dont know your protien

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
DID YOU HEAR THAT NP!! i suggest you start carrying more products or...or....or....i might just have to break down and cry like a little girl! jk lol
but seriously, i would like it, and im sure others would like you to carry more products from them!

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
that was a well spent 2min. 44 sec.(seriously i love metallica)
but b5150, do you think you can help make this happen, because your a rep for NP

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
They just became a one stop shop for me. And it is cheaper than allthewhey's site. How is that?

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
i think allthewhey.com includes shipping fees, as AM doe not.........at least thats what i have been told by a friend...

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think allthewhey.com includes shipping fees, as AM doe not.........at least thats what i have been told by a friend...
Actually the prices on AllTheWhey's site do not include shipping, however they often do have codes for free shipping, discounts etc.
And they also have great CSR's like NutraPlanet, just make sure to ask for Marc :)

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
oh i was informed wrong sorry, i willl now kill my gym partner lol jk

NutraMan

NutraMan

Board Sponsor
Awards
kind of funny the Google ads that pop up sometimes...

bodybybrad

bodybybrad

Awards
bad decision! that guy Dominic who owns allthewhey is a real douchebag. worst customer service. the guy screwed people over and didn't send protein many times. allthewhey has horrible customer service. i was a victim to them before too. i figured people were lying. had an ok experience then an absolute horrid one. took about 15 days for me to receive the protein that they kept forgetting to ship to me. i lived 10 miles away from them in PA.

bad decision NP.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
well if he tried to do that with NP then it would be NP's problem not mine and NP is a big buisness with lots of power.....i dont think he would try to do something like that with NP, and besides NP has great Customer service and value that advantage.........but your the first who has told me that, i heard it was all good until now, i might have to think ordering directly from ATW over again....thanks

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
bad decision! that guy Dominic who owns allthewhey is a real douchebag. worst customer service. the guy screwed people over and didn't send protein many times. allthewhey has horrible customer service. i was a victim to them before too. i figured people were lying. had an ok experience then an absolute horrid one. took about 15 days for me to receive the protein that they kept forgetting to ship to me. i lived 10 miles away from them in PA.

bad decision NP.
I have never had anything other than great service from allthewhey and nutraplanet for that matter.

bodybybrad

bodybybrad

Awards
I have never had anything other than great service from allthewhey and nutraplanet for that matter.

nutraplanet is top notch but allthewhey is bottom of the barrel. google his name

dominic chicome or some ****. people have called and said my order arrived smashed he said "so what, you think we should just replace that"

ive read some of the stories on other boards and experienced it myself. no matter how cheap the protein is, i could never ever buy it again b/c id be supporting poor business practices. that is why i buy from nutrplanet.

btw the guy dominic also has a general supplement store online like nutraplanet as well. very shady character.

nutraplanet is a great site, i just wish they wouldn't carry products from companies like that.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your issue is clearly with ATW and this Dominic and their cutomer service issues.

NutraPlanet is a retailer. Their customer service is stellar.

Unless you have an issue with the ATW protein product itself, I see this as a win/win situation for you and everyone else.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
agreed, NP will be sure you get your package in good condition, no matter who is the supplier to NP

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

bad decision NP.
I too have personally had horrible customer service issues with ATW. Love their protein but will never order from them directly again! Nutraplanet on the other hand has always been outstanding so I would have no problem ordering ATW protein from them.

bodybybrad

bodybybrad

Awards
nutraplanet is good, but i cannot buy ATW products even through NP due to the fact that i would be supporting ATW. who even knows if atw puts in what they say considering that dominic guy's horrendous customer service and telling people tough when they get wrong products.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bodybybrad,

Issues with customer service you can substantiate. Insinuating product discrepencies require you provide evidence to substantiate. Without it you are making slanderous claims.

Your personal issue with Dominic does not afford you the opportunity to make slanderous claims about a product or company. If you feel so strongly about your slight by him that you will not buy ATW products regardless, then let that be your silent statement. Otherwise no more slanderous product statements without substantiation.

Thank you.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
For it to be libel it must be proven false, not the other way around :D

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Always someone helping me out ;)

I fixed my error.
Slander is spoken word, brad is making libelous claims, but that fact remains that burden of falsehood remains with the injured party.

Sorry man, had to do it, I dont have a class for another hour, so im bored:lol:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hate it when college students point out my illiteracy. Be a real man...get a job nerd! :D

Let me paraphrase - "quit talking **** about product quality unless you have grounds and or evidence to support it."

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I hate it when college students point out my illiteracy. Be a real man...get a job nerd! :D

Let me paraphrase - "quit talking **** about product quality unless you have grounds and or evidence to support it."

Hey i said sorry man.....

Ohhhhh, now I get it;)

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see you guys added cinnamon bun and cake batter...I can see it now..after the Housing Bubble Crisis in the economy comes the Nutraplanet Bubble :D People spending money they don't have!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
xR1pp3Rx Apex Alchemy 3
General Chat 4
Anabolics 49
PhantomReaper Anabolics 2
xR1pp3Rx Apex Alchemy 11