NutraPlanet has gone All The Whey!!!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
NutraPlanet is happy to announce the arrival of All The Whey's full protein line-up!!

Seeing that all of us health activist tend to stick to our diets and try to avoid any junk food, we thought we would create a great "win-win" situation, making a splurge in your diet become guilt free! NutraPlanet is proud to announce the new Cup Cake Batter Whey Protein Isolate (5 lb), for ONLY $38.95!!! A flavor so tasty, you'll lick the protein scoop! This EXCLUSIVE flavor is only found at NutraPlanet.com!

:food:

Also, be sure to check out the other great protein products that All The Whey has to offer, which are offered in many great flavors:

1) Lean & Fit Meal Replacer (5 lb), ONLY $32.99- Weight loss products that really work: If you want fast weight loss that’s healthy weight loss, Lean and Fit is a weight loss product that really works. Try this weight loss diet plan for a week: have a shake as a lunch meal replacer, or mid-afternoon snack.

2) Whey Protein Blend (5 lb), ONLY $29.99- Fully loaded to build lean muscle and strength quickly, each serving of this advanced whey blend formula contains 22 grams of protein and 1 gram of carbohydrate. Every sip of this protein blend is power packed with biologically active micro-fractions, delivering the full range of amino acids to feed your energy, strength and health.

3) Whey Protein Isolate (5 lb), ONLY $38.95- It is simple. Our protein isolate is the best sports nutrition fuel you can get. Try this optimum whey protein and see why it is so popular. ATWs protein isolate is non- fat, lactose-free, super tasting, and it is THE perfect muscle building tool for teen bodybuilders and other hard driving athletes.

DON'T BE AFRAID TO GO "ALL THE WHEY"!!!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
good to see this happen! :clap2:
i know a lot of people have been asking for this.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
i cant believe how cheap protein is in the states compared to the UK and Oz. damn you guys!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeeeeeeeeessssssssss!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I made my first ATW "Cup Cake Batter" purchase! :)

Nutraplanet does it again. :thumbsup:

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
woo! any chances of the other flavors making their way over to NP?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
"he just smiled and gave me a vegemite sandwich"........
The only thing worse than that video is an actual vegemite sandwich. I don't know how people do it. Really.

ATW and NP coming together. It's a great day for all.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
The only thing worse than that video is an actual vegemite sandwich. I don't know how people do it. Really.

ATW and NP coming together. It's a great day for all.
Vegemite flavoured whey. There's your top seller right there:head:

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
you wont mate trust me, nor will you like it ha! Kinda an acquired taste.