B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TNT Stack™ (Testosterone Complex) By: NutraPlanet

TNT Stack™ The Most Comprehensive All Natural Testosterone Amplifier...PERIOD!

Yeah we know, there are an abundance of "Test Boosters" on the market, but what separates the TNT Stack™ from the rest of the herd of products out there? Proven results backed by science. We're not touting some theoretical compound based off of voodoo magic here, we're talking about extensively studied ingredients that are proven to send your testosterone levels soaring! Ready to feel the surge of maximum male potential? Read on...

The problem with most of the test boosters on the market today is that it's either comprised of worthless ingredients, has a kitchen sink formula with ineffective amounts, or even worse contains anabolic compounds that actually suppress your natural testosterone. The TNT Stack™ is comprised of several key ingredients at therapeutic doses from all natural herbal actives; and increases your body's own total and free circulating T-levels.

Don't be fooled by products that spike your testosterone levels but doesn't increase free testosterone activity. That's like having a Lamborghini and revving it up in neutral. The TNT Stack™ gives you true increases in T-levels and frees up bound testosterone to give you optimal results you can feel.
So who can benefit from the massive results of the TNT Stack™?

* Those who want to naturally increase their male potential for an overall feeling of vitality and wellness.
* Athletes and fitness enthusiasts who want to naturally increase lean mass without the use of anabolics or other banned substances.
* Lifters who want to "detonate" their PCT after a cycle with a TRUE non suppressive test booster.
* Men Looking to Increase Sexual Prowess and Libido.

Are you ready to feel the true Alpha Male surge? Get the real world results of a Total Natural Testosterone overhaul and kick your T-levels in overdrive with the TNT Stack™ exclusively at NutraPlanet!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i like the quick summary B!
this will be awesome!!!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It does sound very impressive. I'm looking forward to it.

jirahpaco

jirahpaco

Awards
When is there likely to be more info on what's in this stack? What's the eta? Love NP and ready to support.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
is it just me and my browser? but, when i click on " Add to cart to view price" it brings up an blank pop up, and my shopping cart remains empty.... using FF 2.0.4

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
i have to say I look forward for this stack to be available... got love NP.... keeps getting better all the time.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have the same issue when I add it to the cart. Would love to know more about this

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All the available product information is posted in the opening post.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
95$ This better be good. I can get 2 Activate Xtreme for that price!

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Coming from NP, you know this stack will be siiiiccckkkk!!!!!:bb3:

Seriously, with NP you know you are getting exactly what the label says, so rest assured, this stack will be explosive!!:thumbsup:

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
I'm in Canada, so I included the shipping lol.
I was about to order some ActExt(since I loved it the last time I used it), but might wait to see what this looks like, if it comes out soon!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should be interesting to see what the TNT Stack™ contains...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interested i be......:D

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright!

I have been cleared to tell you that...

...it doesn't have "ineffective amounts of a kitchen sink fomula" :D

test boosters on the market today is that it's either comprised of worthless ingredients, has a kitchen sink formula with ineffective amounts
Rest assured that as soon as possible Sam will give an announcement.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...it doesn't have "ineffective amounts of a kitchen sink fomula" :D
Being from NutraPlanet, we happened to take the above as given! :)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get excited when I see NP put that "" at the end of a product. It always means good things are happening for NP and for AM.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
so you guys can cross 'kitchen sink' off the list of possible ingredients this might have.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get excited when I see NP put that "" at the end of a product. It always means good things are happening for NP and for AM.
Agreed! Great to see this. :)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As soon as information becomes available to us we'll post it up.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another peice of the puzzle...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im guessing T-Rez, Divanex, Forskolin stack. :bb3:

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Divanex, T-Rez, 50% Icarrin, or maybe even an oral Formestane!

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
my guess is t rez, something that starts with an N, and something that starts with a T.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well the missing peice is a strong test booster or combination of products more like to increase test. Lets look at what we have Divanex for increased free test, T-Rez for estrogen control (maybe another estro control substance may be added). What are we missing something to increase overall test... this is where we should be looking. I think Icarrin will make it's way into it.

P.S. I hope it's not Tribulus or Longjack!!!

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
maybe Testofen, well Fenugreek 50%. That would be nice for sure.