NutraPlanet TNT Stack™ - Coming Soon!

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Wink

Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    My guess would be the Trans rez, nettle, and androstentrione (6-OXO).
    Trione, Nettle, Trans Rez.

I've suggested something very similar to this for a while, but my suggestion has always included a trans res product near and dear to me

This would be a great stack if that's what it turns out to be.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

2. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Trione, Nettle, Trans Rez.

I've suggested something very similar to this for a while, but my suggestion has always included a trans res product near and dear to me

This would be a great stack if that's what it turns out to be.
    That sounds about right, I still think something else to boost overall Test though, and it won't be tribulus.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   

3. The long awaited TNT Stack is now in stock! Be aware gentlemen there is a VERY limited supply of this on hand and is bound to sell out QUICK...

4. more info

What's In the TNT Stack™?

* Trans-Resveratrol 98%
    * Nettle Root Extract containing 95% 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran
    * Fadogia Agrestis PE

Trans-Resveratrol 98%

Trans-Resveratrol is quickly becoming the next big thing in nutritional supplementation. Renown for its purported effects of supporting healthy testosterone in men, this amazing compound can effectively block estrogen receptors, rendering the circulating estrogen in your body worthless. The net result therefore, is a more pronounced effect from your own circulating testosterone.

Nettle Root Extract 95%

In 1995, a paper was first published proving that special constituents found in nettle root were effective SHBG inhibitors of cell membranes. In subsequent studies, the unique constitute of 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran was isolated from nettle root and was found to have SHBG binding properties categorized as "remarkable".

This SHGB is important because the process in turn frees up more of the body's testosterone, converting bound testosterone to bio-available testosterone. By making your body's own testosterone "available" to do it's job, you can experience increases in lean muscle mass coupled with a decrease in body fat levels, an increase in libido and an increased sense of overall well-being.

Fadogia Agrestis PE

Fadogia is an amazing herb indigenous to Africa that has been used for hundreds of years as a male aphrodisiac. Recent university studies show that Fadogia has the ability to significantly increase testosterone up to SIX TIMES that of a control group! Fadogia works differently from "old school" test boosters, in that it has the unique ability to increase the productiveness of the testes through increased testicular cholesterol, which is the building block and direct precursor of testosterone.
  5. Unbreakable

You rock!
    All my life I've never stopped to worry 'bout a thing,
    Open up and shout it out, an' never try to sing,
    Wondering if I've done it wrong,
    Will this depression last for long, wont you tell me,
    Where have all the good times gone.
    •   

6. The cat's out of the bag! or hat... or whatever. to TNT! Good guessing guys!

7. I got mine! Yah I was waiting for this to make my order. I got a couple Neovar and some CLA and sesamin. I will stack this with the Neovar for the Bioperine.

I was close, I just didn't know what you were going to add to boost overall test...
  8. Unbreakable
    All my life I've never stopped to worry 'bout a thing,
    Open up and shout it out, an' never try to sing,
    Wondering if I've done it wrong,
    Will this depression last for long, wont you tell me,
    Where have all the good times gone.

9. Yah I heard you the first time, mine's on it's way lol

10. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah I heard you the first time, mine's on it's way lol
    2 threads in different sections, but I bet Brian is as excited about this stack as I am.:bb3:

11. ...be on the lookout for tester logs on this small beta run

12. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver;
    Yah I heard you the first time, mine's on it's way lol
    Sounds good. This might be the opportunity to experience Fadogia Agrestis PE. Never tried it before!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

13. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Sounds good. This might be the opportunity to experience Fadogia Agrestis PE. Never tried it before!
    Yah sounds like a nice addition for overall test...

14. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I got mine! Yah I was waiting for this to make my order. I got a couple Neovar and some CLA and sesamin. I will stack this with the Neovar for the Bioperine.

I was close, I just didn't know what you were going to add to boost overall test...
    looks like a very nice order!

15. i have to say the guesses were very close!
    you guys had t-rez, and nettle. just missing the t-force to complete the tnt.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    i have to say the guesses were very close!
    you guys had t-rez, and nettle. just missing the t-force to complete the tnt.
    The T-Force would be a hard guess admittedly. I probably would have guessed Trione caps personally, although another AI might not be necessary.

I wonder how long this TNT will hold out

17. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    looks like a very nice order!
    Yes I think so, I put quite a lot of thought into it. So many good looking products coming out and I wish I could just buy them all but there is a limit. I will add some Prime and Powerfull tonight and I'll be set for the winter.

Yah about guessing T-Force I had no guess for that part of the equation because I just couldn't think of a nutural test booster worthy of the other two products. I don't know a lot about T-Force but it sounds good and I trust you guys you haven't steered me wrong yet...

I am not very scientific and I try to make up for my ignorance with experience and common sense.

18. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    Fadogia works differently from "old school" test boosters, in that it has the unique ability to increase the productiveness of the testes through increased testicular cholesterol, which is the building block and direct precursor of testosterone.
    Like the sound of that, as far as natural test boosters go I think we needed to go back to the drawing board... hope this is the answer.

19. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    ...be on the lookout for tester logs on this small beta run
    Interesting stack. I have all of these ingredients in my current stash, so I'll definitely be on the look out for the logs. Amazing price btw!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

20. Just picked up the last of the TNT stack!!! Cant wait to run this!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Coming soon to a NutraPlanet near you...
    By VaughnTrue in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 07:50 PM
  2. Coming soon in all NutraPlanet orders..
    By sncaufield in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 02:54 PM
  3. NutraPlanet TNT Stack™ - Coming Soon!
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-14-2008, 02:40 PM
  4. Replies: 72
    Last Post: 11-08-2006, 06:47 AM