Bulk Citrulline Malate, in stock soon?

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Bulk Citrulline Malate, in stock soon? I would like to place an order, but would like an eta on when it will be in stock again.

Thanks guys

Kilo1636

Kilo1636

Awards
how does bulk C.M. taste? Does it need to be capped to be bearable? can I add it to my pre-wo protein shake? to my extend?

Im really looking to add it to the extend, but I drink that intra-wo, I suppose thats not optimal is it?

ksa

Awards
  • Established
how does bulk C.M. taste? Does it need to be capped to be bearable? can I add it to my pre-wo protein shake? to my extend?

Im really looking to add it to the extend, but I drink that intra-wo, I suppose thats not optimal is it?

taste is nothing to be worried about. each serv of xtend contains 1gm CM. why add more if you're taking more than 1 serving?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Like ksa mentioned, the tasted isn't bad at all. Slightly bitter, but not nearly as strong as something like CEE. Definitely bearable.

You can add it to your pre-WO shake, but I typically just put the powder in my mouth and chew/wash it down. I imagine is would alter the taste of your Xtend making it slightly more bitter.

Ksa I think he is interested in CitMal in bulk because benefits are more noticeable at high levels Poliquin is an advocate of high dosing (around 5g pre and post)

Kilo1636

Kilo1636

Awards
Yeah, I was thinking about either 3g pre & post, or 3g pre and 3g 6-8hrs later (not sure which would be better?).

And I only use 1 serv of xtend, and add bulk BCAA to that. The xtend is really only to help mask the flavor of the BCAA.

NutraMan

NutraMan

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yes, NP brand Citrulline Malate will be back any second now. NP CS let me know they have been expecting it for some time.