Bulk Citrulline Malate, in stock soon?

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.09%

Bulk Citrulline Malate, in stock soon?

Bulk Citrulline Malate, in stock soon? I would like to place an order, but would like an eta on when it will be in stock again.

Thanks guys

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

sorry, i don't have an eta on this but prima's citrulline malate is a very good value and is in stock at the moment: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...200-grams.html
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.98%

how does bulk C.M. taste? Does it need to be capped to be bearable? can I add it to my pre-wo protein shake? to my extend?

Im really looking to add it to the extend, but I drink that intra-wo, I suppose thats not optimal is it?
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.17%

Quote Originally Posted by Kilo1636 View Post
    how does bulk C.M. taste? Does it need to be capped to be bearable? can I add it to my pre-wo protein shake? to my extend?

Im really looking to add it to the extend, but I drink that intra-wo, I suppose thats not optimal is it?

taste is nothing to be worried about. each serv of xtend contains 1gm CM. why add more if you're taking more than 1 serving?
  5. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Kilo1636 View Post

Like ksa mentioned, the tasted isn't bad at all. Slightly bitter, but not nearly as strong as something like CEE. Definitely bearable.

You can add it to your pre-WO shake, but I typically just put the powder in my mouth and chew/wash it down. I imagine is would alter the taste of your Xtend making it slightly more bitter.

Ksa I think he is interested in CitMal in bulk because benefits are more noticeable at high levels Poliquin is an advocate of high dosing (around 5g pre and post)
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.98%

Yeah, I was thinking about either 3g pre & post, or 3g pre and 3g 6-8hrs later (not sure which would be better?).

And I only use 1 serv of xtend, and add bulk BCAA to that. The xtend is really only to help mask the flavor of the BCAA.
  7. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Oh I forgot to mention, you can just buy Citrulline Malate (200 grams) By: PrimaForce .
    It's actually cheaper than a few 100g, or $2.50 when scaled up to 500g. I'm always here to help you guys spend more
  8. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.59%

Yes, NP brand Citrulline Malate will be back any second now. NP CS let me know they have been expecting it for some time.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 11:33 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 05:00 PM
  3. NP Citrulline Malate - out of stock
    By h968042 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-10-2008, 09:51 AM
  4. Best store to buy bulk Citrulline malate?
    By Simplicity08 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-08-2008, 09:59 PM