Requesting more Diesel products

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Specifically his recommended stacks........

I am interested in purchasing his 3 kings stack.

Please "Get Diesel" NP.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
yes sir, i am familiar with NP and its inventory.

More importantly right now, Diesel Product stacks containing sunami. It appears NO ONE has all the inventory to complete the 3 kings stack or any stack with sunami for that matter.

I have several months before i was going to introduce that particular stack in my regime. I will try to patronage
with NP.

Especially if you guys put some of his sick stacks together.......Hint Hint..... any of them.

I have used R4W before...........Talk about intense............... I couldnt handle the shite. After a chest workout, i came home and did another continous 50 rep set of pushups............ NO LIE........... I couldnt sleep that nite either.........lol

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Sunami hasn't been released yet, that's why we dont have it :) We should be getting it around the 20th though, if you can just hold out a bit longer.

Also if you're putting together a stack, you might want to consider adding Divanex? in there, to free up the testosterone. I'm not sure if you've used the Get Disel stack before, but NP is coming out with a T boosting stack that will be awesome as well, details are coming ! TNT Stack? (Testosterone Complex) By: NutraPlanet

Last edited:
Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Suname hasn't been released yet, that's why we dont have it :) We should be getting it around the 20th though, if you can just hold out a bit longer.

Also if you're putting together a stack, you might want to consider adding Divanex? in there, to free up the testosterone. I'm not sure if you've used the Get Disel stack before, but NP is coming out with a T boosting stack that will be awesome as well, details are coming ! TNT Stack? (Testosterone Complex) By: NutraPlanet
bait and switch............you may have me hooked......

I will take a look see when NP's inventory is replenished.....

Thanks for the help.