Now Foods

  1. Now Foods


    can nutraplanet please get NOW DIM... i would love to be able to buy this from you!!!!


    Thanks
    GJJ


  2. Or better yet youguys could have it bulk or capped you self!??

  3. We're looking into doing NutraCaps of it (Tell me what CAPPED products you want ). Will keep you guys updated as things develop
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    can nutraplanet please get NOW DIM... i would love to be able to buy this from you!!!!


    Thanks
    GJJ

    I can try ordering it on Monday. Which would mean it would be on our site in about a week's time.
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    I can try ordering it on Monday. Which would mean it would be on our site in about a week's time.

    either way if you guys cap it or you guys buy now's stuff, i will buy it! and im willing to wait!

    you guys at nutraplanet are the best !!!!!!

    I would like to thank you both for you quick responses ! I will always be a customer of yours!

    Thanks
    GJJ

  6. What is DIM...?

  7. Wouldn't I3C be better? It's already offered at NP.

    From my understanding, I3C gets converted to DIM in the body and is more bioavailable than DIM.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Hard Knox;
    What is DIM...?
    Di-indolyl-methane, or Di-Indole-Methane.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by JJC;
    Wouldn't I3C be better? It's already offered at NP.

    From my understanding, I3C gets converted to DIM in the body and is more bioavailable than DIM.
    I generally agree. Personally, I prefer indole-3-carbinol (I3C), as it modulates estrogen levels by specifically altering the ratio of favourable 2-hydroxyestrone versus the destructive 16 hydroxyestrone. Besides, it can also detoxify dangerous estrogen metabolites. On its own, the I3C metabolite, Di-indolyl-methane (DIM), modulates levels of the potentially destructive estrogen metabolite, 4-hydroxyestrone. Clearly, I3C has a broader biological action apart from maintaining levels of DIM. Yet, I believe the best option would be a formula combining both I3C and DIM. If I have to choose only one of them, though, I would prefer I3C any day.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I generally agree. Personally, I prefer indole-3-carbinol (I3C), as it modulates estrogen levels by specifically altering the ratio of favourable 2-hydroxyestrone versus the destructive 16 hydroxyestrone. Besides, it can also detoxify dangerous estrogen metabolites. On its own, the I3C metabolite, Di-indolyl-methane (DIM), modulates levels of the potentially destructive estrogen metabolite, 4-hydroxyestrone. Clearly, I3C has a broader biological action apart from maintaining levels of DIM. Yet, I believe the best option would be a formula combining both I3C and DIM. If I have to choose only one of them, though, I would prefer I3C any day.

    exactly! also, dim changes bad estrogen ( blanking on the specific type) to estradoil which is actually very anabolic and helpful to test! i think a mix would be best too.

  11. You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to strategicmove again.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    Wouldn't I3C be better? It's already offered at NP.

    From my understanding, I3C gets converted to DIM in the body and is more bioavailable than DIM.

    no, it does not.

  13. I tried sourcing this product from NOW Foods, but it does appear they carry the product. Do you know of any other brands that you would recommend or prefer?

    Thanks!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    no, it does not.
    DIM is not derived from I3C, then? I don't think that's true.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    DIM is not derived from I3C, then? I don't think that's true.
    I3C is synthesized into various compounds in the body, one of which is DIM.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    I tried sourcing this product from NOW Foods, but it does appear they carry the product. Do you know of any other brands that you would recommend or prefer?

    Thanks!

    let me see. i will let you know which i think is the best deal as soon as possable. thank you for checking in to it!

  17. i was buying some from olympian labs, but thers is under dosed and become expansive when you have to buy multi bottles! i htink the best ida would be if you guys made your own. 200mgs per cap and 90caps per bottle. i think thst would be sick i would buy for sure!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. BEST FOODS
    By Future in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 06:05 PM
  2. 125 Best Foods
    By joeflex73 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-03-2009, 05:47 PM
  3. Foods
    By To0l8er in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-22-2009, 12:50 AM
  4. CKD Foods
    By MGSDP in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-17-2008, 05:21 PM
Log in
Log in