Awards
  • Established
Thanks, Im about out! I need some more!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Due to our raws being held up we had to order a back up supply of raws. So hopefully our capper should get these Mon and should take a week to make.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is in production...not only did we pay a MASSIVE MASSIVE rush fee to have them by end of week, but you will see an AMAZING FREAKING DCP sale at Nutra, to make up for the delay.

Wish I could tell you more, but...I don't wanna.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is in production...not only did we pay a MASSIVE MASSIVE rush fee to have them by end of week, but you will see an AMAZING FREAKING DCP sale at Nutra, to make up for the delay.

Sounds good! :food: Not only are you paying extra to get it to us quicker, but you're doing it at a sale price is awesome! :thumbsup:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good! :food: Not only are you paying extra to get it to us quicker, but you're doing it at a sale price is awesome! :thumbsup:
Y'all have been extremely supportive of DCP since I first conceived of it...I feel bad that this is one of the most expensive formulas on the market, and not only that we have problems at every step keeping supply constant.

Still plenty of time left in summer and don't forget that Halloween and Thanksgiving are coming quickly...Damage Control here we come!!

DGSky

DGSky

Awards

Hense why I always remain patient.

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
Well with the sale price from Dsade I think I can wait some more. I have almost bought some DCP from a couple other sites, but held back waiting for Nutra :) Then I stared looking into Recreate. Well I will wait. I have tired the DCP before and liked it, but now want to try it with LR and GTE (already have those parts ..lol).

Now give me a gold star :lol::duel:

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Well with the sale price from Dsade I think I can wait some more. I have almost bought some DCP from a couple other sites, but held back waiting for Nutra :) Then I stared looking into Recreate. Well I will wait. I have tired the DCP before and liked it, but now want to try it with LR and GTE (already have those parts ..lol).

Now give me a gold star :lol::duel:
I've been doing the same for a while now also! I ALMOST gave in quite a few times, but I stayed tue and loyal to NP! I'm very glad to hear that we will have some soon, and also that DSADE is hooking us up with a DCP sale! PROPS TO YOU SIR!! Can't wait to get on my LR and DCP combo again! For now I will be giving Recreate a fair try, as the last time I used it, I did not get on my diet, did not train, and used it very sporadically.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Oh yeah.......end of the summer shreddin' for everyone RPN style!

:bb3:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know I am down to my last half-bottle, and will be grabbing at least 2 cases.

I don't want to be caught during the holidays without my DCP.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know I am down to my last half-bottle, and will be grabbing at least 2 cases.

I don't want to be caught during the holidays without my DCP.
You aren't kidding. I have 4 caps left. :eek:

A miracle product come thanksgiving and christmas time. :D

conanster

Awards
Been watching & waiting, what ever happened to this sale?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DCP is back in stock at the planet!! :afro:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been watching & waiting, what ever happened to this sale?
The last run sold out before we had a chance to implement it.

With a larger run on the way, you should see this sale in time for the Holidays.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Thanksgiving is now never complete without the following:

Family, Food, Football, and DCP! lol

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanksgiving is now never complete without the following:

Family, Food, Football, and DCP! lol
The Turkey's is in the oven :D For most Canadian's it's next weekend, but due to family issues we're doing it early. That just means I can go to a friends house next weekend and double the turkey :run:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Thanksgiving is next week for you? The greatest day of the year is next week? Lucky bastard! lol Want to ship me some delicious turkey, crispy stuffing, and some pumpkin pie? I'll pay for shipping ahah

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanksgiving is next week for you? The greatest day of the year is next week? Lucky bastard! lol Want to ship me some delicious turkey, crispy stuffing, and some pumpkin pie? I'll pay for shipping ahah
It's canada...they have jelly donut and beer.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's canada...they have jelly donut and beer.
Americans don't have jelly filled donuts? Sure I don't eat those anymore, but as a kid I loved them! And we sure do love our beer; went out to the Leaf's game and had a few brewskies, although I prefer Guinness & Strongbow over some canadian brew's to be totally honest.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Americans don't have jelly filled donuts? Sure I don't eat those anymore, but as a kid I loved them! And we sure do love our beer; went out to the Leaf's game and had a few brewskies, although I prefer Guinness & Strongbow over some canadian brew's to be totally honest.
make it a entenmann's crumb doughnut and a keystone light and I'll fly up there myself. Oh no fake beer allowed? Well than damn, pass me a coors light lol. Still no good?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
make it a entenmann's crumb doughnut and a keystone light and I'll fly up there myself. Oh no fake beer allowed? Well than damn, pass me a coors light lol. Still no good?
Negged for having no taste.

/Blue Moon is my latest obsession.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
i have a couple of things to say!

1st: go HABS!!!

2nd: give me a bag of donut holes and a Paulaner Hefe-Weizen w/ orange slice(mmm... best ever!)

3rd: wheres the sale on dcp? lol

Thanks
GJJ

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Negged for having no taste.

/Blue Moon is my latest obsession.
That made me think of the Blue Lagoon I made last night with some Cointreau imported from Curaco :thumbsup: The Hockey Arena didn't have my 2 favourites, so I had to settle for some Corona.

The Habs are going to probably win our opener, but I'm a diehard Anti-Habs. 3 generations strong!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 3
ericool007 Supplements 21
DBee Evomuse 16
bell1986 Evomuse 0
Supplements 1