Ecdysterone Powder (94%) (30 grams)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not sure if this question has been asked before, but I would like to know if Ecdysterone Powder (94%) (30 grams) will be restocked anytime soon. Thanks!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya i had been planning on using some over the summer but its been outta stock every time i have looked. :sad:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doubtful.

It did not move very well the first go 'round...

Wasnt there some issues with this powder tasting absolutly horrid?
Oh! That's a pity. :sad: I had been on the look out for the product. I do not see why the taste should be an issue. Green Tea, Leucine, and some others aren't exactly great-tasting beverages! :) I wanted to use it capped, with some L-Leucine added.
Ecdysterone 94% is arguably better than Turkesterone 2% that NutraPlanet might offer soon. Perhaps Ecdysterone deserves a second, if short, run. Definitely one of the finest (and underrated) ergogenics around.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh! That's a pity. :sad: I had been on the look out for the product. I do not see why the taste should be an issue. Green Tea, Leucine, and some others aren't exactly great-tasting beverages! :) I wanted to use it capped, with some L-Leucine added.
Ecdysterone 94% is arguably better than Turkesterone 2% that NutraPlanet might offer soon. Perhaps Ecdysterone deserves a second, if short, run. Definitely one of the finest (and underrated) ergogenics around.
I think they are now aiming for the 20% Turk. I remember they had the 2% and not to many people got to much out of it. But dont remember anyone super dosing it either.

Adams

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea there aren't too many Ecdy products out there so i was looking to get the bulk powder o well :( If they had turk that would be cool i may just have to wait til E-bol v2 or something to try any.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe there are more studies on ecdysterone effectiveness than there are on turkesterone's. Although both appear to be effective, there is more consensus on the required effective doses for ecdysterone to trigger protein synthesis and other anabolic/ergogenic benefits. NutraPlanet's Ecdysterone Powder would be a perfect medium to obtain effective doses of ecdysterone at a reasonable price.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
i've done quite a bit of research on this and kind of get conflicting info about its effectiveness. did it work well for you guys? seems that most products are underdosed

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've done quite a bit of research on this and kind of get conflicting info about its effectiveness. did it work well for you guys? seems that most products are underdosed
To see expected results, you need 500mg - 600mg of ecdysterone daily combined with 2g - 3g proteins per kilogramme of bodyweight. Most products do not deliver that much in terms of daily doses. Furthermore, most users do not take enough proteins with ecdysterone.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To see expected results, you need 500mg - 600mg of ecdysterone daily combined with 2g - 3g proteins per kilogramme of bodyweight. Most products do not deliver that much in terms of daily doses. Furthermore, most users do not take enough proteins with ecdysterone.
Well put stratosphere.

Adams

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow I'm a big believer in high protein , three grams per pound , damn that's 675 for me. I have done two before but three dayum. Stat have you done three and for how long and how were results?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow I'm a big believer in high protein , three grams per pound , damn that's 675 for me. I have done two before but three dayum. Stat have you done three and for how long and how were results?
Per Kilo smeton.

Adams

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

So strat, if I had 2 bottles of ebol here, and I regularly take in 3-4g of protein/kg, think I should run a double dosage of the ebol to hit those sort of ecdysterone #s? or the other ingredients in the ebol make up for the only dosing ecdy at 280ish a day?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well put stratosphere.

Adams
Thanks, Adams. That is exactly why I am looking for bulk beta-ecdysterone powder at a high 94% extraction. One can be sure that the compound is appropriately dosed to get desired results. I was hoping to cap the NutraPlanet product at 300mg plus about 500mg L-Leucine together in once capsule. L-Leucine should help trigger and intensify protein synthesis and general anabolism, in the presence of high-protein intake.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So strat, if I had 2 bottles of ebol here, and I regularly take in 3-4g of protein/kg, think I should run a double dosage of the ebol to hit those sort of ecdysterone #s? or the other ingredients in the ebol make up for the only dosing ecdy at 280ish a day?
As you know, the recommended E-Bol dosage is 6 capsules daily in three divided doses of two capsules each. Each dose delivers about 80mg Beta-Ecdysterone, so three doses would yield 240mg Ecdysterone daily. Double dosing would mean 480mg daily of ecdysterone. In my opinion, 480mg of ecdysterone from E-Bol should be fine. Radix Cyathulae (20% Cyasterone) might help provide some additional spin/synergy. 6-keto diosgenin probably, too. I suspect it was extracted from Fenugreek or Tribulus Terrestris. Ashwagandha and Rhodiola Rosea are not directly involved in protein synthesis, but should serve as antioxidants, regulate cortisol levels, help in ATP/phosphocreatine synthesis, recovery, and such like.

Double dosing is the only way I could use E-Bol. That's why I hoped I could get the NutraPlanet powder.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
have you guys read anything on oxybolin 250? just thinkin bout the ecdysterone in it and its effectiveness

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
have you guys read anything on oxybolin 250? just thinkin bout the ecdysterone in it and its effectiveness
Although I have not Oxybolin 250, the blend does not look bad, if you do not mind supplementing with DHEA. Altogether though, it appears the blend promises a synergy that will kick-start and up-regulate protein synthesis nicely.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm about 5 days into double dosing ebol, nothing too exciting result wise yet, vascularity is up a little. I'm following thesinner's dosing idea - taking it with a high protein meal each time so 50g+ protein with each of the 3 doses of 4 caps

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
50 grams? ive always been told that much is pretty much a waste... am i wrong or does the ecdysterone make a difference? sorry that im an idiot lol

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
50 grams? ive always been told that much is pretty much a waste... am i wrong or does the ecdysterone make a difference? sorry that im an idiot lol
50gr are not too much. Besides, beta-ecdysterone makes a big difference.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
plus its 50g of generally whole food based rather than whey, so slower digestion :)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i'm about 5 days into double dosing ebol, nothing too exciting result wise yet, vascularity is up a little. I'm following thesinner's dosing idea - taking it with a high protein meal each time so 50g+ protein with each of the 3 doses of 4 caps
Ecdy is definitely no miracle drug. It is definitely a more gradual positive change. The benefits to protien synthesis and turn over wont give you the explosive gains of a DS. But you wont feel like crap afterward, and no PCT. Plus the gains you do come with will be around, and easier to keep in the long run.

Adams