Customer Service?

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I've sent multiple correspondences regarding an order I made last Thursday. I would've thought it'd be shipped by now and it has not. I have asked for cancellation of order and no one replies through customer service regarding my order. What's the deal? I didn't want to post this, but I keep getting no response at all.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
NutraTeam NutraChem

what did you order? can you send me the order number please.

I apologize for any issues here bro,

NutraTeam

NutraTeam

Awards
Your order was cancelled, apologies as the team was away at an event all weekend so everything was processed Monday including your cancellation

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Why no email? Why does my order still show as processing? Are you sure it's been cancelled? I had asked to cancel Tuesday, but you said it was cancelled Monday. Curious as to when I should see my funds returned, because I have not as of yet.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Why no email? Why does my order still show as processing? Are you sure it's been cancelled? I had asked to cancel Tuesday, but you said it was cancelled Monday. Curious as to when I should see my funds returned, because I have not as of yet.
if there is still an issue later today, please PM NutraChem but this should be resolved shortly.

again, apologies for any issues

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I emailed customer service yesterday and got a response in an hour or less. These guys are all top notch but things do happen from time to time. Sorry your experience with them hasnt been the best

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Order still says processing, no refund to bank account. Umm...order #4405.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Hi,

getting in touch with them to get this resolved for you and it could be a site issue, but will double check.

NutraTeam

NutraTeam

Awards
Your order was refunded it takes up to 7 days for a refund to return to your account. Typically it's 3-5 business days, I apologize but we do not have control over the speed of a refund. Our team was away this weekend for an event which is very rare so the alerts for orders were unable to be sent out. I assure you that your refund was processed.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
It appears taken care of. Thanks!