Product Request Thread

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. Product Request Thread


    We are interested to hear what customers are looking for in terms of new products. We do have several new products in the works, however what you WANT is truly what we want to hear.

    In development:
    Fat Burner - ETA 2 weeks
    Preworkout - ETA 4 weeks
    Extreme Pump Product - 2 Weeks
    24 Hour Pump Formula - 4 Weeks


  2. Quote Originally Posted by NutraTeam View Post
    We are interested to hear what customers are looking for in terms of new products. We do have several new products in the works, however what you WANT is truly what we want to hear.

    In development:
    Fat Burner - ETA 2 weeks
    Preworkout - ETA 4 weeks
    Extreme Pump Product - 2 Weeks
    24 Hour Pump Formula - 4 Weeks
    Is the 24hr product going to be stim-free? Cool idea.

    I'd love to see a solid intra workout. Or something in-between intra and prewo--I work landscaping and like having a good energy and strength pick-me-up mid-day, but I don't really like taking a prewo three times a day (morning, mid-day, pre-wo).
    •   
       


  3. everyone loves a good pump formula...
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  4. Can't wait to see the profiles on the preworkout and fat burner.
    Will the pwo be geared more towards energy since your coming out with 2 pump formulas.....

  5. The preworkout will be a very strong pump and very strong stimulant product
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by NutraTeam View Post
    We are interested to hear what customers are looking for in terms of new products. We do have several new products in the works, however what you WANT is truly what we want to hear.

    In development:
    Fat Burner - ETA 2 weeks
    Preworkout - ETA 4 weeks
    Extreme Pump Product - 2 Weeks
    24 Hour Pump Formula - 4 Weeks
    11oxo/kt!

  7. 7a-methyl-estra-4-en-3,17-dione

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    11oxo/kt!
    That would be freakin sweet!
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    11oxo/kt!

    Yes I second that request.
    The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common: they don't alter their views to fit the facts; they alter the facts to fit their views.

  10. 11oxo/kt we could definitely do this one.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    7a-methyl-estra-4-en-3,17-dione
    What's the point anymore? Don't companies sell real trest now?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by NutraTeam View Post
    11oxo/kt we could definitely do this one.
    Do iiiiiiit!!!!

  13. Are you guys wanting 11oxo in Transdermal form? If I'm not mistaken 11KT was a liquid transdermal?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by NutraTeam View Post
    Are you guys wanting 11oxo in Transdermal form? If I'm not mistaken 11KT was a liquid transdermal?
    I mean, the convenience of caps is pretty awesome, but I have a feeling a lot of people will prefer transdermal for absorption advantages (although you guys seem to have interesting delivery system technology). I have read rumors that oral caps would be more expensive than transdermals, which was why 11-kt was only transdermal.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by NutraTeam View Post
    Are you guys wanting 11oxo in Transdermal form? If I'm not mistaken 11KT was a liquid transdermal?
    Personally I prefer caps
    The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common: they don't alter their views to fit the facts; they alter the facts to fit their views.
  16. Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by NutraChem View Post
    What's the point anymore? Don't companies sell real trest now?
    I really liked PHF mentabolan tablets when they came around. Now that they are gone I'm completely missing them. Loved chewing them up pre-workout and intraworkout. They gave a boost that regular oral trest just doesn't/didn't have.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I really liked PHF mentabolan tablets when they came around. Now that they are gone I'm completely missing them. Loved chewing them up pre-workout and intraworkout. They gave a boost that regular oral trest just doesn't/didn't have.
    Munching menta tabs like they were gym tic-tacs! That's pretty hardcore, t-bone.

  19. Raws are out guys
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order

  20. we can cross raws off the list- this is great

    now-
    post work out mix would be nice
    caffeine free pre workout
    a good protein, peptide form

    and the long shot, a protein bar- yup cookie would be really nice
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order

  21. non sticky allopregnanolone nasal spray or suppository

  22. Quote Originally Posted by lanky View Post
    non sticky allopregnanolone nasal spray or suppository
    I have not used injectable products and have no issues with that. So for injecting in the glute vs sticking between the glute, that's where I draw the line for gains, lol
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order

  23. Quote Originally Posted by smith_69 View Post
    I have not used injectable products and have no issues with that. So for injecting in the glute vs sticking between the glute, that's where I draw the line for gains, lol
    You just don't want it bad enough! j/k

    I already told Beau we won't be doing any Analdrol products as per his request either. These guys will just have to make do with conventional methods!
    "...The sole test of the validity of any idea is experiment." - Feynman

  24. you mean you don't want to see the pictures of the epiandrosterone suppository I am making.lol..jk..how about the pregnane product that ibe released a few years back that you were telling me about?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by lanky View Post
    you mean you don't want to see the pictures of the epiandrosterone suppository I am making.lol..jk..how about the pregnane product that ibe released a few years back that you were telling me about?
    The relaxant? Yeah we could do that. In fact, I was thinking just the other night (at 3 or 4 in the morning) it would be great to get some sleep! I wonder if other guys have this problem too, lol. So yes, if more than just you and I would like it, I can probably talk NT into it. He's a nice guy that way.
    "...The sole test of the validity of any idea is experiment." - Feynman
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Product Request Thread
    By grexx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-03-2017, 08:56 PM
  2. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4032
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 01:54 AM
  3. Product request thread
    By CROWLER in forum Supplements
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 05-16-2010, 05:01 PM
Log in
Log in