Ani and Oxi racetams what to expect?

chemiuser

Awards
I've used piracetam back in the day but it's been years I saw a free offer of oxi and ani so got both but I don't see many people saying how much they used or exactly what they felt more that they worked together well. Thoughts? It's 750 mg each.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I've used piracetam back in the day but it's been years I saw a free samples offer of oxi and ani so got both but I don't see many people saying how much they used or exactly what they felt more that they worked together well. Thoughts? It's 750 mg each.
I've only used Oxi in a blend ( Real NZT), so I can't give the dose there.. for ani I used 750 mg, I believe.

I was underwhelmed with both.... I actually felt that piracetam was more effective for me. I also have ADD, tho, so I assume my brain chemistry is a bit different from most people...

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aniracetam is my favorite racetam by far. It is a strong anxiolytic and helps with thought compartmentalization and speech fluidity. It acts in an acute fashion, needs a fat source taken with it, and sucks up choline, so a choline source is usually needed along side. Some people get a dulling or disassociated feeling from it, so be aware of that. For me, it is mentally calming but keeps me very sharp.

Oxi compliments Ani in the fact that it is energizing and good with recall benefits. I like it, but not enough to keep it as a staple and I get similar benefits from ALCAR for a fraction of the cost.