So....Vicaine V2 got released today

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    I thought flmodofinil half life was like 12-13 hours?
    Depending on the dose taken, it will remain active for between 4-8 hours, but with the dose in Vicaine (which is still a considerable dose) it is about about 4-5 for most people..maybe a bit longer with 3 caps.

2. Quote Originally Posted by patrick25 View Post
    Any eta on the pump product your coming out with
    Buddy, I hope soon (2-4 weeks, likely).
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by patrick25 View Post
    Is it suggested to take this with food because I haven't been
    It's personal preference. If you take it on an empty stomach it will hit faster and harder, which could be a good or bad thing depending on sensitivity, tolerance and what effect the user is looking for.

4. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    If he was taking a "strong pre workout" to begin with, and the PWO alone wasn't pushing him over the edge and wasn't too much for him, only adding Vicaine did that, is it really fair to say that said user is extremely sensitive to stimulants/caffeine if they could tolerate a strong PWO? I think the question may be more of if someone doesn't handle even a mild/moderate dose of caffeine alone well, would the other ingredients in this product potentially make it tolerable, but I could be reading it wrong.
    The caffeine dose in Vicaine is very low (only 75 mg at 2 caps). Tianeptine and L-theanine will help to offset the side effects associated with stims, such as jitteriness, anxiety, etc. However, Vicaine does contain stimulant-like compounds itself, which balances out the product. However, if someone adds in a bunch more caffeine, DMAA etc...it is going to be too much for all but those with a high stim tolerance, as most do not have a tolerance to stuff like FLmoda and TeaCrine (TeaCrine doesn't build tolerance like caffeine does).

5. Quote Originally Posted by patrick25 View Post
    I appreciate the quick response also eager on the other releases. This stuff is really good hopefully I can keep this feeling through the whole bottle
    As long as you limit your use to 4 days per week, you will. If at any point it starts to wane, taking a few extra days off will restore sensitivity.
    •   

6. I will also mention that most people do not experience any increase in BP at 1-2 caps...and even at 3 caps, any increase in BP is certainly milder than DMAA, which can blow guys BP through the roof.

7. any way to get a sample of this?

8. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    any way to get a sample of this?
    Responded to your inquiry in a previous post.

9. Any reason why Phenylpiracetam isn't included in Vicaine?

10. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Any reason why Phenylpiracetam isn't included in Vicaine?
    I didn't need to be in order to create the effect profile I was looking for.

11. Got a bottle, first dose I tried I used 3 caps. Was good experience ... Reminded me of a super strain of kratom with out causing me to get groggy or sleepy...Which is a plus. Did notice next day tolerance seemed to have kicked in surprisingly fast. Will have to dose this really sparingly I think

12. Quote Originally Posted by resrch3d View Post
    Got a bottle, first dose I tried I used 3 caps. Was good experience ... Reminded me of a super strain of kratom with out causing me to get groggy or sleepy...Which is a plus. Did notice next day tolerance seemed to have kicked in surprisingly fast. Will have to dose this really sparingly I think
    If you limit dosing to 4 days per week you shouldn't develop any tolerance. This opinion is based off of the experiences of 100+ users who have provided feedback. Even if you did develop tolerance at 4 days per week it would be very minor and easily resolved by taking a couple extra days off.

Thanks for the positive review! Much appreciated.

13. I don't recall this being asked- is the tianeptine sulfate or sodium. I assume sulfate due to the high mg content.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    Nearly 1,000 bottles sold at this point...with a 98% positive user feedback rating. No reported problems AT ALL among any customers. There have now been about a dozen people who have reported using it daily for 3-4 weeks at a time (against label recommendations) and then went cold turkey without any withdrawal symptoms.

Although I understand some of the hesitation from those who have never used anything like this before, the product was VERY WELL researched and all reports testify to a product that has been safely used by all. Therefore, the previous concerns don't seem to apply. If they did, we would have started hearing about it by now. Vicaine has been around about 6 months now.

At this point Vicaine has already proven itself everywhere else we advertise...and now it will do so here.
    And how does it compare to Kratom in terms of addiction? I'm quite shocked, really. I think this supp could have a place in competitive bodybuilding, around that 3-4 weeks out mark when the CNS and Adrenal system is shot and you wake up every day with your legs feeling like they have 20lb ankle weights on them from the ridiculous amounts of stair mill cardio...

But does the general public know how addictive this potentially is to take the full 2 caps per day for weeks on end? Kratom has a nasty set of w/d symptoms that come with it - many reporting it to be as bad as anything else they've had (such as heroine and cocaine) and part of what appears to be a marketing effort seems to be to compare it to Kratom, suggesting it is stronger and better...which alarms me. Better means it's moving in the wrong direction in terms of habit forming, jacking up the dopamine/serotonin/opioid receptor circuitry and causing people to relapse into it indefinitely just to avoid the harsh w/d effects.

I can't imagine that 99% of users are taking this for a month straight and not experiencing ANY w/d symptoms after coming off. Tianeptine has all sorts of literature that suggests it has plenty of potential to cause addiction and many people report just that.

I'd really like to hear your defense on this. Again, I think a product like this has it's place in contest prep for serious, sauced-up competitors...but for the average lay-lifter?

15. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I don't recall this being asked- is the tianeptine sulfate or sodium. I assume sulfate due to the high mg content.
    That could clear things up for me. If I saw it was dosed at something comparable to 8-12.5mg of Tianeptine that we read about on reddit, Ceretropics website, etc...then I'd say this is probably a safe dose...

16. @Mikearnold some questions above for you^^

To answer the dependency questions. I can give you mine and my clients responses. Not one person has had dependency issues. In fact 2 reviews on Vicaine are from my clients who were opiate addicts who were able to get off those using Vicaine and then had ZERO withdrawal issues from Vicaine..according to them.

I ran Vicaine daily for months (even though it is not sold for daily use). I will be honest. I used it daily. Stopped cold turkey.

Had ZERO noticeable withdrawal effects. I am using it again daily, though this is not advised.

In comparison, when I tore my quad off last year, I was on 10mgs of vicotin 2x per day for pain. I ran it for 2 months. When I came off..cold turkey for 2-3 days I had cold sweats, headaches, flu like symptoms, depression and I felt terrible. That was my first experience with "Withdrawal"

In comparison on Vicaine, I have NEVER had withdrawal issues.

I know I don't speak for everyone, but I have well over 100 customers using this product. I have not had a single complaint. I give you my word that is the truth.
    Lightweight Sponsored Bodybuilder/Strongman Competitor- Iron Mag Labs "WES15" for 15% off
    Iron Mag Labs=- www.ironmaglabs.com /Iron Mag Research- www.ironmagresearch.com / "WES20" for 20% off at MA Labs- www.masupps.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    @Mikearnold some questions above for you^^

To answer the dependency questions. I can give you mine and my clients responses. Not one person has had dependency issues. In fact 2 reviews on Vicaine are from my clients who were opiate addicts who were able to get off those using Vicaine and then had ZERO withdrawal issues from Vicaine..according to them.

I ran Vicaine daily for months (even though it is not sold for daily use). I will be honest. I used it daily. Stopped cold turkey.

Had ZERO noticeable withdrawal effects. I am using it again daily, though this is not advised.

In comparison, when I tore my quad off last year, I was on 10mgs of vicotin 2x per day for pain. I ran it for 2 months. When I came off..cold turkey for 2-3 days I had cold sweats, headaches, flu like symptoms, depression and I felt terrible. That was my first experience with "Withdrawal"

In comparison on Vicaine, I have NEVER had withdrawal issues.

I know I don't speak for everyone, but I have well over 100 customers using this product. I have not had a single complaint. I give you my word that is the truth.
    Thanks. That does ease my mind a little bit. Not trying to police anyone but I'm just in the middle of titrating off Kratom and I've cut it cold turkey before and it is no joke at all. So the topic is touchy and real to me, lol. Stuff (Kratom) is crazy addictive and messes up the dopamine/serotonin circuitry pretty bad.

Seems that sodium version is shorter and hits harder than the sulfate version and is also the original Tianeptine product. Most places recommend 12.5-25mg doses though...again...100mg just seems high to me but being a short life in the blood probably means a much less likely tendency for dependency. Hey, that rhymes.

I'll buy some and try a half dose for myself I guess and see what happens. Been wanting a real pre-WO formula for those days that I really need to push extra hard or for those days I'm about to convince myself not to even train, lol.

18. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    Thanks. That does ease my mind a little bit. Not trying to police anyone but I'm just in the middle of titrating off Kratom and I've cut it cold turkey before and it is no joke at all. So the topic is touchy and real to me, lol. Stuff (Kratom) is crazy addictive and messes up the dopamine/serotonin circuitry pretty bad.

Seems that sodium version is shorter and hits harder than the sulfate version and is also the original Tianeptine product. Most places recommend 12.5-25mg doses though...again...100mg just seems high to me but being a short life in the blood probably means a much less likely tendency for dependency. Hey, that rhymes.

I'll buy some and try a half dose for myself I guess and see what happens. Been wanting a real pre-WO formula for those days that I really need to push extra hard or for those days I'm about to convince myself not to even train, lol.
    Understood.

It's worth a shot at the least and honestly I will tell you that most users use 2 caps per day Some people use 1 and some people use 3..but most people use 2 in general.

You can use my code "WES20 at checkout to save 20% off Vicaine @ www.masupps.com

Speaking of awesome preworkouts, did you see that Hi Tech Just came back with the Ultimate Orange PRE with dmaa in it? I'm grabbing that as my next product. I used to love the old one and when I worked at GNC in the 90's I literally sold thousands of those!!!

Have a great day man
    Lightweight Sponsored Bodybuilder/Strongman Competitor- Iron Mag Labs "WES15" for 15% off
    Iron Mag Labs=- www.ironmaglabs.com /Iron Mag Research- www.ironmagresearch.com / "WES20" for 20% off at MA Labs- www.masupps.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I don't recall this being asked- is the tianeptine sulfate or sodium. I assume sulfate due to the high mg content.
    Sodium. The sulfate doesn't work nearly as well.

20. So I took quite a break from dosing. Took two caps this morning fasted. 2 caps has been a nice effect...So one thing I noticed and I meant to ask this question sooner. This stuff curbs my appetite, usually if I take simulant based products there is a point where I get that hypoglycemic feeling if I don't eat something some hours after taking what ever I have had. Why would vicaine curb my hunger and not induce the uncomfortable feeling of low blood sugar?

21. Quote Originally Posted by resrch3d View Post
    So I took quite a break from dosing. Took two caps this morning fasted. 2 caps has been a nice effect...So one thing I noticed and I meant to ask this question sooner. This stuff curbs my appetite, usually if I take simulant based products there is a point where I get that hypoglycemic feeling if I don't eat something some hours after taking what ever I have had. Why would vicaine curb my hunger and not induce the uncomfortable feeling of low blood sugar?
    Fl modafinil is my guess... Appetite suppressant is a common side
    Rep for Mr. Supps

Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com

22. Absolutely it is the cause. Finils have a very strong appetite suppression without any low blood sugar type side effects.

I actually took armodafinil yesterday to get a bunch of crap done around the house and my only meal all day was dinner.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    Fl modafinil is my guess... Appetite suppressant is a common side
    At first I thought maybe tianeptine, you could be right though I hadnt even considered the FL moda...All I know is it crushes my hunger
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Jacked3d Advanced Released today!
    By T-Bone in forum Supplements
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 07-22-2013, 03:32 PM
  2. just got it today
    By 805bgtymer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 12:07 PM
  3. so i finally got a rx for nolva from my doc however
    By ryaroberts in forum Post Cycle Therapy