Noopept question

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I use it everyday, not for a pre-workout. Benefits I see are improved recall time, mental alertness, and decreased reaction time when switching between tasks.

2. SNS Noopept bogo At 1 of our better distributors.
    •   

3. I wish it worked for me, only effect I get no matter the dose has been a headache

4. I like noopept but i don't notice anything at 20 more like 40 mg. 60 mg I feel too speedy and overstimed but less so than pea type stims. There's probably a wide dose range similar to piracetam. I mean piracetam has been studied from 2.4-9.6 grams in healthy adults. I don't notice much at 2.4 but at 4.8 or more it's pronounced especially after a few days. I think which many nootropics you just have to go higher until you feel an effect within some reason if there's any safety issues.

5. Quote Originally Posted by chemiuser View Post
    I like noopept but i don't notice anything at 20 more like 40 mg. 60 mg I feel too speedy and overstimed but less so than pea type stims. There's probably a wide dose range similar to piracetam. I mean piracetam has been studied from 2.4-9.6 grams in healthy adults. I don't notice much at 2.4 but at 4.8 or more it's pronounced especially after a few days. I think which many nootropics you just have to go higher until you feel an effect within some reason if there's any safety issues.
    60mg would make me super irritable and sleepy
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    60mg would make me super irritable and sleepy
    Weird I wonder why. Maybe low in ACh? Are you taking gpc or cdp? They seem to help when some people encounter any sides from racetams or noopept.

7. Quote Originally Posted by chemiuser View Post
    Weird I wonder why. Maybe low in ACh? Are you taking gpc or cdp? They seem to help when some people encounter any sides from racetams or noopept.
    Noopept was not that great to me. Made me extremely numb to emotions, robotic, had bad short term memory loss etc

And tried it with CDP

8. Interesting. I wonder if it was the effect on your NDMA receptor or nicotine receptor or both that didn't work with your neurochem. Do you react with nicotine or NDMA or D-Aspartate in a similar way?

9. Quote Originally Posted by chemiuser View Post
    Interesting. I wonder if it was the effect on your NDMA receptor or nicotine receptor or both that didn't work with your neurochem. Do you react with nicotine or NDMA or D-Aspartate in a similar way?
    Not sure never smoked a cigarette in my life lol any other noot I am ok with

10. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    SNS Noopept bogo At 1 of our better distributors.
    I see what you did there

11. Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    Noopept was not that great to me. Made me extremely numb to emotions, robotic, had bad short term memory loss etc

And tried it with CDP
    Same here.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Question about T-1 Pro??
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 01-04-2017, 04:01 AM
  2. Noopept XT question.
    By ma70 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-30-2015, 03:58 PM
  3. transdermals, sex and bed - question?
    By xcreed in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-13-2003, 11:12 PM
  4. 1-test questions
    By Sanosuke in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-29-2002, 11:22 AM
  5. Questions/FAQ
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2002, 07:22 PM