Something for going out at night...

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Love me some nightlife,...bars etc. However, I don't drink...****s up my gains haha...

Looking for something as a mood enhancer, talkative/out-going, less approach anxiety with women...

drswsdc

drswsdc

Awards
Phenibut in terms of supplements.

Gabapentin or Pregabalin in terms of prescriptions if you wanted to go that route although they are obviously not nootropics!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aniracetram can help with Anxiety, and help you get your thoughts together.

Maybe also some Ashwagandha and L-Theanine

sespress

Awards
Phenibut in terms of supplements.

Gabapentin or Pregabalin in terms of prescriptions if you wanted to go that route although they are obviously not nootropics!
If you go lyrica watch the booze though you'll end up so wrecked before you even know what hit you lol.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the replies, all!

There's a buncha 'brain blends' on Amazon, but I doubt they got the good stuff? Lol

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Amazon has discontinued selling racetams and most noots.

A solid "going out" stack would be:
l-tyrosine - increases dopamine, which helps with being outgoing and confidence
aniracetam - potent anxiolytic and improves speech fluidity
noopept - memory recall and mental energy
tongkat ali - provides a nice alpha feel, energy, and boosts free t levels

JohnP.

JohnP.

Awards
Amazon has discontinued selling racetams and most noots.

A solid "going out" stack would be:
l-tyrosine - increases dopamine, which helps with being outgoing and confidence
aniracetam - potent anxiolytic and improves speech fluidity
noopept - memory recall and mental energy
tongkat ali - provides a nice alpha feel, energy, and boosts free t levels
What tongkat ali product do you use? Dosage?

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love me some nightlife,...bars etc. However, I don't drink...****s up my gains haha...

Looking for something as a mood enhancer, talkative/out-going, less approach anxiety with women...
Try NooWave's "The Socialite"...it's basically tailor made for what you're looking for: loosening up in public when you're not naturally inclined to do so.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That has Aniracetam, choline, and l-tyrosine, but I definitely don't agree with the other items added and those are adding to the high $50 price.
johnp- you can PM me as I do not know if the brands I use are sponsors here and would prefer to stay on Admin's good side.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OL Elixir would be another possibility, or the new capped nootropic by Performax..though I have not seen the profile yet. Another possibility is Kratom, you would have to do some research on what variety though. I have only had it in Dream-N-Grow and you obviously would not want to take that before going out..haha!

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Benzodiazepine? :D Might be a bit too extreme.

Bacopa?

sespress

Awards
Yes..that actually would be the most effective by far. Taken along with some Elixir!
Yeah hypnotic sedative makes for a great night you'll never remember. Your friends will make fun of you the next day for antics you also can't imagine having done. Lol.

Sacrifice

Awards
I just took SNS phenibut a few hours ago (first time taking phenibut - took 2g) and I can feel it! Sort of a buzzed/relaxed feeling, very chatty and alert.

I don't drink, but the wife and I are about to go out for superbowl festivities. This seems legit so far!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just took SNS phenibut a few hours ago (first time taking phenibut - took 2g) and I can feel it! Sort of a buzzed/relaxed feeling, very chatty and alert.

I don't drink, but the wife and I are about to go out for superbowl festivities. This seems legit so far!
2 grams is a lot! You may end up with a headache tomorrow. If so, choline is very helpful for the headache and getting your head back together..

Sacrifice

Awards
2 grams is a lot! You may end up with a headache tomorrow. If so, choline is very helpful for the headache and getting your head back together..
Just woke up, no headache or "hangover", a bit more groggy than usual but I feel good and I had a GREAT time last night.

I was pretty skeptical, but phenibut had more of a "social lubricant" effect on me than light drinking would. I'm happy I found something I can take to relax socially outside of alcohol.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Awesome...glad it all worked out for you! Seems as though you are just going to use it occasionally which is the way to go. Taken on a regular basis, even a few days in a row can cause some withdrawal symptoms of increased anxiety.

Sacrifice

Awards
Awesome...glad it all worked out for you! Seems as though you are just going to use it occasionally which is the way to go. Taken on a regular basis, even a few days in a row can cause some withdrawal symptoms of increased anxiety.
Yessir... 2x a week max is the plan. I took 1.5g today for a Superbowl party and had a great time. No booze at all. Booze doesn't feel necessary

sespress

Awards
Yessir... 2x a week max is the plan. I took 1.5g today for a Superbowl party and had a great time. No booze at all. Booze doesn't feel necessary
Bozeman on Phenibut and you'll puke mega style. Lol. I will promise that. It'll be basically a rufie. And yes it's crazy addictive with withdrawal akin to a benzo. Careful is the word. If you take it WITH Choline you need way less.

Sacrifice

Awards
Bozeman on Phenibut and you'll puke mega style. Lol. I will promise that. It'll be basically a rufie. And yes it's crazy addictive with withdrawal akin to a benzo. Careful is the word. If you take it WITH Choline you need way less.
How much choline do you guys recommend? And can you explain why this is a good combo?

sespress

Awards
How much choline do you guys recommend? And can you explain why this is a good combo?
Crap I don't know the dose anymore, it was Choline bit and I took 1, just one. I really think the dose of Phenibut is more important, but I never played with it. I dunno if they'd a huge range on dose from brand to brand for Choline. It may have been source naturals.

I also have no idea why they're so good together. This was accidentally discovered by me. I posted on it and no one was sure. I tried to research Choline more and didn't get far.

I tried it with phosphatized choline and got the same effect but it took way longer to get really strong. With the bitartate kicking it in overdrive as soon as it kicks in.

sespress

Awards
Also if you need less Phenibut is just better it can get really doozy, and the less of it the better

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would just go with some choline bitartrate, or even better would be Cognizine citicoline. Not really sure on the dose to be honest as I never really took Phenibut on a regular basis. I only used the choline on one occasion to combat the rebound headache I experienced as I mentioned before. They certainly would seem to be complimentary though taken together. I suspect there may be more specific info online though.

sespress

Awards
I would just go with some choline bitartrate, or even better would be Cognizine citicoline. Not really sure on the dose to be honest as I never really took Phenibut on a regular basis. I only used the choline on one occasion to combat the rebound headache I experienced as I mentioned before. They certainly would seem to be complimentary though taken together. I suspect there may be more specific info online though.
You may suspect! But I've not been able to find too much at all on the combo and not that much on just choline either. It's weird, I mean there's info but not anything they would suggest. My theory is that it depletes it, Phenibut you know actually has a similar method of action to lyrica (one of them) where it ****s with the calcium channels on nerve axons making them slower. Choline doesn't do that as far as I can tell. Also there's the GABA connection. Choline doesn't seem to affect that either again from what I've read. Very interesting though.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
People are mentioning phenibut in the current sleep aid thread....So how is it also money for my thread here...

Sacrifice

Awards
People are mentioning phenibut in the current sleep aid thread....So how is it also money for my thread here...
People party on alcohol and xanax... but they also have a glass of wine or pop a pill before bed if they're anxious

Phenibut is similar for me. And I took an energy drink or caffeine caps with it to offset any tiredness. $16 for a bottle at TF supps, worth a shot for you.

sespress

Awards
I really can't recommend the free amino acid and non HCl version of Phenibut enough. You dump a crazy amount in at once of HCl and it would hurt my stomach.

Asteele08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're looking for something like a party drug to go out and feel good but not drink and using nootropics, look into "Katy the party pill"

I've tried it, took 2 pills and my girl took 2 (smallest is a 4 pack for $20) and had a blast. Almost like E but without the hardcore rush. Still felt great and danced all night, we outlasted the whole wedding on it, and it's safe to drink on. A little pricey, but still cheaper than drinks at the bars and it's all noots/racetams so you can go to sleep no problem and don't feel like **** in the mornings.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just heard about this Katy, apparently it's getting popular around Denver. Sounds really interesting.