Rhodiola

rhoadx

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking rhodiola in the morning lately and have noticed a marked stress and anxiety reduction. I'm loving the effects of rhodiola. Just wandering if it needs to be cycled or can it be taken as a staple? Also anything good to stack with it for a mood and productivity effect?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been taking rhodiola in the morning lately and have noticed a marked stress and anxiety reduction. I'm loving the effects of rhodiola. Just wandering if it needs to be cycled or can it be taken as a staple? Also anything good to stack with it for a mood and productivity effect?
There are several studies on rhodiola discussed in this thread:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nootropics/273193-research-various-nootropics.html
I would cycle it every so often. Lots of studies last only a week or two, but some have been as long as 10-12 weeks. Personally, I'd want to take a few weeks off after, at most, 12 weeks on.

For farther anxiety reduction, I love taking rhodiola with ashwagandha, and bacopa is also a good addition (cognitive and memory benefits). Caffine and theanine is always a nice addition for productivity, and ornithine complements caffeine well too. There are lots of others that may be worth looking into referenced in the thread I linked to, give it a read.

rhoadx

Awards
  • Established
^ thanks man!! I appreciate your advice. I'll definitely be looking into some of these

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 7
Supplements 3
bell1986 Supplements 13
Supplements 18
Tylerclee Supplements 5