NLA Performance CO FOUNDER new to Anabolic Minds!

KevinGundersen

KevinGundersen

Board Sponsor
Awards
Whatsup everyone! This is Kevin Gundersen, Co-Founder of NLA Performance Sports Supplements. My business partner Justin (NLA Founder) has been on this site for a few months and loves it so I decided it's time for me to jump into Anabolic Minds as well. I am here to answer questions about my company, provide workout, nutrition, and supplementation advice, as well as learn from all of you! Additionally, I will be doing a bunch of giveaways as my partner has in exchange for logging our products.

A little about myself:

I am 23 years old. I have been a lifting/workout fanatic my whole life. I graduated college at the University of Southern California 2 years ago and ever since have been on a mission with only two goals in mind: Create the best supplements on the market and get as jacked as possible. I truly have a passion for what I do and enjoy becoming more and more knowledgable through reading articles and trying out new routines. I look forward to spreading my knowledge around through interacting with everyone on the site while absorbing everything I can from all of you!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Whatsup everyone! This is Kevin Gundersen, Co-Founder of NLA Performance Sports Supplements. My business partner Justin (NLA Founder) has been on this site for a few months and loves it so I decided it's time for me to jump into Anabolic Minds as well. I am here to answer questions about my company, provide workout, nutrition, and supplementation advice, as well as learn from all of you! Additionally, I will be doing a bunch of giveaways as my partner has in exchange for logging our products.

A little about myself:

I am 23 years old. I have been a lifting/workout fanatic my whole life. I graduated college at the University of Southern California 2 years ago and ever since have been on a mission with only two goals in mind: Create the best supplements on the market and get as jacked as possible. I truly have a passion for what I do and enjoy becoming more and more knowledgable through reading articles and trying out new routines. I look forward to spreading my knowledge around through interacting with everyone on the site while absorbing everything I can from all of you!
Welcome to the AM, Boss! NLA is getting around for sure. Moving weight as I like to say :)

KevinGundersen

KevinGundersen

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks for repping us MS! I read a few of your posts and logs on our products, I love it! How are you liking RECOVER-D?

msrider

msrider

Awards
Thanks for repping us MS! I read a few of your posts and logs on our products, I love it! How are you liking RECOVER-D?

Its an honor to work for such a great company. Glad to be on Board!

Recover-D is awesome. By far the best protein I've used by far. The taste is great and Its works as far as recovery goes, never that soar after a hardcore workout. The only thing bad I have to say about it is, Taste to damn good and the wifey won't leave it alone ;) To be honest I'm glad she likes it cause some proteins in the past she never realy liked but this one is Perfect for her.

power205

power205

NLA Performance Athlete
Awards
About time K-Dawg!!!

NLA is rocking brother~~ PPL are loving it on here!!

Jon M
National and World Champion Powerlifter
Team POWER & inTENsity

NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
www.nlaperformance.com
facebook.com/nlaperformance.com