Announcing our new company rep MSRIDER!

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey everyone it has been a great first couple months being apart of Anabolic Minds. We knew you all would love our products and it is amazing to see how our products have been received by the many of you who are logging them on this site. Lets cut to the chase. Congratulations to MSRIDER! He is the new NLA Performance rep on Anabolic Minds. We have chosen MSRIDER because he has been a huge supporter of our products after testing them out first hand. Check out his NLA Performance logs here:

SWOLL-N nitric oxide booster log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/217129-msrider-test-driving.html

If any of you have any questions regarding NLA Performance and our products feel free to PM myself, MSRIDER, or our other Anabolic Minds rep Power205. Our two reps are going to post their bios on this thread so feel free to message them regarding training tips related to their specialty areas.

We are glad to have MSRIDER on board team NLA Performance.

Feel free to visit our website NLA Performance and our Facebook page Facebook.com/nlaperformance.

Have a good one,
Justin M.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats man.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Wow! What an honor to be repping for NLA Performance! Just wanna Thank Justin for this awesome opportunity to grow with his company. NLA is Rockin the Suppliment world!

Little bit about Me:

I'm Married, with 2 boys and 1 amazing baby girl. I am 6 "2, 230lb at about 10%bf. I'm 31 years old and only been lifting for 2 years, I know that's not long but I assure you when I love something, I'm going to give evrything I got to achieve my personal goals. I will tell you I use too have a drug addiction and I was to the point of death. Thank God my wife and I brought a child into the world, cause he's the reason I'm alive. The last 2 years I've been trying to Instill into my children the importance of living healthy and keeping the body strong. Along the way of my Journey and my life style change my wife who having had 3 kids had a weight issue, Working out has rubbed off on her and she's lost 50lbs in 4 months. Our mission is for nutrition and health to be instilled into our childrens lifes.

A little bit about my training. I lift 5 days a week, each bp done each day. I just fill I have better recovery and better gains by doing this. I'm in love with working out my legs, obviously they must be my strong point. And they are!

Max's:
Leg press 1240x15
Squats 545x1
Deads 550x1
Bench 345x1

I would just like to welcome all ?'s you might have about NLA suppliments, Nutrition, Workouts! I might not know all the answers personaly but I will b quick to get you the rite answer.
I'm available to take PM's regarding any questions you might have about NLA and NLA products. Let's get too work!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Just wanna congradulate power205! Look forward to working with you and Justin in getting NLA Performance name out. Its a good day to be with NLA!

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just wanna congradulate power205! Look forward to working with you and Justin in getting NLA Performance name out. Its a good day to be with NLA!
Glad to have you on board! AM members we are on the look out for one more rep so stay tuned for further announcements.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
No ****!!! Congrats my brother! Very proud of you! Your one of my favorite people as a bro! This guy knows how to lift as well.
Congrats to NLA! You picked a killer dude! Can't wait to try your stuff soon as u heard its top notch! From MS and other fans! Keep at it yall

msrider

msrider

Awards
Glad to have you on board! AM members we are on the look out for one more rep so stay tuned for further announcements.
Thanks Boss! Its an honor to be on Board with you.

msrider

msrider

Awards
No ****!!! Congrats my brother! Very proud of you! Your one of my favorite people as a bro! This guy knows how to lift as well.
Congrats to NLA! You picked a killer dude! Can't wait to try your stuff soon as u heard its top notch! From MS and other fans! Keep at it yall
Thanks My Brother! I've been going exstatic eversense learning I was going to be on NLA's Team. I just wanted to thank you for all the incouragement and help you've given me. You are my Fav! Like I told ya, you won't be dissapointed. NLA is Good to Go!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Congrats my man.Great guy here and company from what I know!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Congrats Bro and thanks for the samples! Thats some story glad to see your on the right track now, kids are a big eye opener! Best of luck :biggthumpup:

power205

power205

NLA Performance Athlete
Awards
Congrats to MSRIDER!!!

Here is my bio:

I am a competitive Drug Free Powerlfiter~ I have 19 National Championship Titles and 4 World Titles! Ive been competiting for over 20 yrs now. Max lifts 700 squat , 435 bench, 611 deadlift @ body weight of 198. I am based out of Tucson, Az. I have 2 health clubs there which i pretty much live at. Lol. Work 12 hour days then train 4 days a week after work! Makes for a long day. Luckily with Supp-D, Swoll-N, and T-Blast i power through my sessions with intense focus and drive!!!

I want to thank NLA Performance, Justin and Kevin for supporting me and my team the way they do!! And honored to be part of their team!!!

I have a team of lifters from all over the USA. Our next meet is the Natural Nationals in Oklahoma City in Feb, where we plan to Smash Records with NLA' s Ultimate stack flowing through our viens

Here for you guys for any questions. You can PM anytime!

Jon M

National and World Champion Powerlifter

Team POWER & inTENsity:saevil:

NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
www.nlaperformance.com
facebook.com/nlaperformance.com

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
Congrats to MSRIDER!!!

Here is my bio:

I am a competitive Drug Free Powerlfiter~ I have 19 National Championship Titles and 4 World Titles! Ive been competiting for over 20 yrs now. Max lifts 700 squat , 435 bench, 611 deadlift @ body weight of 198. I am based out of Tucson, Az. I have 2 health clubs there which i pretty much live at. Lol. Work 12 hour days then train 4 days a week after work! Makes for a long day. Luckily with Supp-D, Swoll-N, and T-Blast i power through my sessions with intense focus and drive!!!

I want to thank NLA Performance, Justin and Kevin for supporting me and my team the way they do!! And honored to be part of their team!!!

I have a team of lifters from all over the USA. Our next meet is the Natural Nationals in Oklahoma City in Feb, where we plan to Smash Records with NLA' s Ultimate stack flowing through our viens

Here for you guys for any questions. You can PM anytime!

Jon M

www.nlaperformance.com
Big Marshall! Its about time you jump on this thread we missed you brother!

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Congrats to all parties involved...!!! Definitely got a stand up person for the job...!!!

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Congrats msrider!!!!

power205

power205

NLA Performance Athlete
Awards
LOL!!!!

Sorry J - Dawg. having staffing issues. been busy. Might have to clean house at one of my clubs and trying to get things ready for our busy season!!

10 weeks out, training is rocking! Loving the Recover-D!! The team will be ready to show people what NLA is all about when you DOMINATE Feb 16/17!!

Jon M

National and World Champion Powerlfiter

NLA PERFORMANCE
www.nlaperformance.com
Choice of Champions!!!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Big Marshall! Its about time you jump on this thread we missed you brother!
I couldn't agree more. Glad Jon is in da House. Very knowledgable standup guy! The NLA Team will b Rockin!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Great pick for sure!!!
Thanks Bro! Means a lot. Glad to be apart of the NLA Team! You've helped me a ton, apreciate all ur support. If you need any Help or need info on NLA Performance Just PM me.

power205

power205

NLA Performance Athlete
Awards
Thanks Bro!! Do all the letters ( NSCA-CPT,CSCS,FCS,DVRT) after my name make me knowledgable?? lol..

Jon M

Team POWER & inTENsity

www.nlaperformance.com

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks brotha! I think I'm the luckiest guy here :)
so here's the announcement!! can't believe I missed it, lol. NLA did goooooooooood

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks brotha! I think I'm the luckiest guy here :)
Not gonna lie even though I think our NLA logo is the best thing ever but that 300 Gerard Butler picture is all time! haha keep the NLA logo though

msrider

msrider

Awards
so here's the announcement!! can't believe I missed it, lol. NLA did goooooooooood
Thanks Bro! Means a lot! I'm just glad I get to represent a great company like NLA! And its always been a thrill of mine helping ppl reach there goals.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not gonna lie even though I think our NLA logo is the best thing ever but that 300 Gerard Butler picture is all time! haha keep the NLA logo though
the NLA logo is pretty badass. Only slightly less badass than the Formutech logo ;)

msrider

msrider

Awards
Haha, hell yeah! 300 always gets me pumped, can watch it over and over. But just wanting to represent your great company. I do love the NLA Logo too, gots a tough look to it too. Gotta b tough1

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congratulations MS!!!

- Valdez

msrider

msrider

Awards
the NLA logo is pretty badass. Only slightly less badass than the Formutech logo ;)
I will let that go, just cause u rep for them lol ur trained to say those things, we know how ya realy feel ;)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will let that go, just cause u rep for them lol ur trained to say those things, we know how ya realy feel ;)
Thank you for overlooking my FormuBot ways

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Bro! Means a lot! I'm just glad I get to represent a great company like NLA! And its always been a thrill of mine helping ppl reach there goals.
Never saw the actual announcement. Congrats man.