I have samples of SWOLL-N and RECOVER-D to give out...

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Thanks NLA for the samples.

Tried Recover-D this morning and its the best tasting protein I've had to date! Will be buying this.

Tried Supp-D yesterday and sorry to say I'll pass on this one. Felt nauseous and had a headache. Something in this did not agree with me!

Before trying the Swoll-N does it contain the same ingredients in Supp-D?
    The protein kicks ass I just bought some more because my wife loves it too haha

The supp-d I realy like too, but everyone is different. There's actualy a supp-d 2.0 coming out that will have added nitrates and stim too and the taste is gunna be better aswell.

As far as the swoll-n, you are good to go my friend. It has agmatine and nitrates in it where as the supp-d dosnt. Don't know why it caused you nautiousness, unless too much caffeine for you. With swoll-n just enjoy the pumps my friend!

2. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Still giving out samples? Also what is the nitrate source in SWOLL-N? Ive seen Beet Root posted and Sodium Nitrite.
    Could I get an answer on this? I've seen NLA Founder post beet root. Your website has sodium nitrite in the write-up but sodium nitrate on the label. Now I read in the review section by someone saying he's your product formulator that it has Agrinine nitrate?? Just looking for some clarification.

Thanks.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Could I get an answer on this? I've seen NLA Founder post beet root. Your website has sodium nitrite in the write-up but sodium nitrate on the label. Now I read in the review section by someone saying he's your product formulator that it has Agrinine nitrate?? Just looking for some clarification.

Thanks.
    We use Arginine Nitrates in our product but as of January 1, 2012 we will switch over to Sodium Nitrates. So all SWOLL-N's bought before them will have 600 mg of Arginine Nitrate
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post
    We use Arginine Nitrates in our product but as of January 1, 2012 we will switch over to Sodium Nitrates. So all SWOLL-N's bought before them will have 600 mg of Arginine Nitrate
    Got it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sample of my Workout and Meals Feedback plz!!!
    By Swift in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-28-2012, 11:10 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 07:18 PM
  3. running two bottles of levi-r and dcp back to back
    By DreamOfWeight in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-19-2008, 09:25 PM