ultimate stack review soon to follow

MichaelMurphy

Awards
I am awaiting my Ultimate stack, which should be arriving any day now. I am amped up to see what kind of gains I can achieve with the help of this NLA stack. I was competing in Powerlifting competitions up until tearing my chest a couple of years ago. With the help of NLA, I know that I will make my way into competitive shape sooner that ever and able to surpass my personal best's of old. At this moment I am planning on beginning my stack the beginning of the weekend. Make sure to check back on a regular basis to see the results that I am able to achieve.

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
Keep us all informed of your physical transformation from taking our NLA Performance products!
I am awaiting my Ultimate stack, which should be arriving any day now. I am amped up to see what kind of gains I can achieve with the help of this NLA stack. I was competing in Powerlifting competitions up until tearing my chest a couple of years ago. With the help of NLA, I know that I will make my way into competitive shape sooner that ever and able to surpass my personal best's of old. At this moment I am planning on beginning my stack the beginning of the weekend. Make sure to check back on a regular basis to see the results that I am able to achieve.

power205

power205

NLA Performance Athlete
Awards
We would love to see you back on the platform.. My team, TEAM POWER & inTENsity does about 4 meets a yr.. NLA's Ultimate Stack has helped us make great gains.. Good luck, stay safe, and GET STRONG!!!

Jon M.
National and World Chmapion Powerlifter
Team P & I

MichaelMurphy

Awards
Thank you.. I am hoping the ultimate stack will help me get to and surpass my PR's of old. Cant wait to see the results.

We would love to see you back on the platform.. My team, TEAM POWER & inTENsity does about 4 meets a yr.. NLA's Ultimate Stack has helped us make great gains.. Good luck, stay safe, and GET STRONG!!!

Jon M.
National and World Chmapion Powerlifter
Team P & I

power205

power205

NLA Performance Athlete
Awards
What Fed do you lift in ?? And after the 1st week of taking NLA Ultimate stack post how you feel!!

Jon M.
National and World Champion Powerlifter
Team P & I

NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
www.nlaperformance.com
facebook.com/nlaperformance.com

MichaelMurphy

Awards
I was lifting independently back in New York and Vermont before being transferred down to Indiana, but would love to get into one in the future. I am still waiting for the stack to arrive. I won it through a facebook contest last week. I thought it would have arrived by now, but i am pumped to start gaining

What Fed do you lift in ?? And after the 1st week of taking NLA Ultimate stack post how you feel!!

Jon M.
Team P & I

www.nlaperformance.com

MichaelMurphy

Awards
Shipping issue with me stack. I should be receiving this a little later this week, and I can not wait to get started. Stay tuned for what is sure
to be some powerful gains over the next couple of weeks

power205

power205

NLA Performance Athlete
Awards
Very cool.. sorry you had a delay in shipping.. it will be worth the wait thou!! Good luck with training and lets get you back on that platform..

We have 4 meets next yr.. Feb in Oklahoma, Laughlin in June, Denver in August and Dallas in Nov. Should be a fun yr!!!

Train hard,

Jon M.
Team P & I

www.nlaperformance.com

MichaelMurphy

Awards
I am pumped to get started. I am hoping to start to look for a possible meet around the beginning of the year...

Very cool.. sorry you had a delay in shipping.. it will be worth the wait thou!! Good luck with training and lets get you back on that platform..

We have 4 meets next yr.. Feb in Oklahoma, Laughlin in June, Denver in August and Dallas in Nov. Should be a fun yr!!!

Train hard,

Jon M.
Team P & I

www.nlaperformance.com

MichaelMurphy

Awards
Stack should be arriving on Monday. Can not wait to get started. Anyone out there using this stack. What can i expect?
How did it work for you???

MichaelMurphy

Awards
I received my ulitimate stack in the mail this week and began taking it on Tuesday. I am enjoying the pump that i am getting from the supp-d and swoll-n even though I have only taken one scoop per day. I am going to up the count to 2 for my upcoming sessions in the gym to maximize the intensity and focus that 1 scoop gave me. With taking the swoll-n and 1 scoop of supp-d I noticed an increase in my mental focus, intensity and motivation. I can only imagine what types of pumps I am going to get when i increase to 2 scoops per workout. I have only been using the stack for the past 4 days, but i can already tell that I am going to be achieving some quality gains thanks to NLA and the ultimate stack

MichaelMurphy

Awards
I have to say that the ultimate stack more than lives up to its name. I have seen great increases in my mental focus, motivation, and determination. I have only been taking it for one week, and just started taking 2 scoops of supp-d yesterday, but my sessions the past two days have been outrageous. I am completing at a minimum one more set per exercise and increasing my weight on each set. I am 165 pounds and tonight pulled a 590lb deadlift(bottom rung of the rack). I have not been able to go above 525 in the past, and I think i could have easily pulled 600. I am in a hotel for training over the next 2 weeks so I am having to adapt to new equipment, especially the bench so I will not have an exact measurement on chest until I make it back home, but the signs are all there that this product is exceptional. As I mentioned earlier, I am in the process of training so that I can compete once again in powerlifting competitions and I would love to continue to use this stack. I can tell in only 1 week time that my gains over this month are going to be significant and would be going forward.

I was pretty solid before taking the ultimate stack, but I am seeing more definition and vascularity since i began taking the product. I look harder and tighter from top to bottom. I am not only getting stronger on a daily basis, but my physique is becoming much harder which i must attribute to the ultimate stack.. I have not changed up my diet or routine since i began taking this. I have a picture that i took on day one, and am going to take another after day 14 and one at the end of the month. I will post the first two after my second week so that everyone can see that changes that I have already achieved.

power205

power205

NLA Performance Athlete
Awards
That is awesome Michael!! Glad it is working for you .. It was worth the wait!! Right?? I have noticed the same. I train late after a 12 hour day so sometimes its hard to stay focused and on track. i would be tired and just want to go home. Now 30 mins before i get off i take 2 scoops of Supp-D and 3 Swoll-N caps. By the time i am off i am ready to rock!! Its a great feeling. NLA is helping me get back to the level i used to be at. Keep up the hard work and keep updating us on how training is going!!

Stay strong Brother!!!

Jon M.
Team P & I

www.nlaperformance.com

MichaelMurphy

Awards
I know the feeling. I work 11 to 12 hours a day as well, but I am driven to get myself back to where i once was and beyond. With the help
of the NLA supplements, I am well on my way

MichaelMurphy

Awards
Taking a much needed day off. Have been living in a Hotel for the last few days while training for my new job. One more short day to go, a quick workout in the gym and then a long drive home to see the family. Thinking that I am going to power out some supersets tomorrow so that I am able to get in and out of the gym in as short amount of time as possible while still maintaining an effective workout. Tomorrow is chest and triceps, and I would love to hear any ideas that you might have for me. I have not used a super set day in a long time, and I want to ensure i am getting a proper pump and an effective workout

MichaelMurphy

Awards
Back in the hotel for another week. Drove up this morning and had to sit in traffic for over 3 hours thus making my drive over 9 hours. Obviously, I did not want to hit the gym after such a long drive, but I did manage to make it. To be honest with you I was looking at getting in and getting out, but thanks to Swoll-N and Supp-D I managed to get a decent workout considering. Made it thru deads and squats and was able to get in
a alright bicep workout. With out the ultimate stack, I would have been in the gym for half an hour and kicking myself for the next couple of days for not pushing myself. With the stack, I didn't have to push myself the supplements did it for me. I did not pull or push as much weight as normal but with the drive that I had and as tired as I was my workout quite productive.

MichaelMurphy

Awards
Still sitting in the hotel room, taking a much needed day off. I will be back in the gym tomorrow looking forward to Chest day. Of course I do everything possible to not work chest on monday(since everyone else does) but I do not have much choice with my strange schedule here. I should be back home this weekend, hopefully for good and able to get back in my gym. I am still seeing great gains with the Ultimate stack, an increase in strength, my focus is stronger and the drive to push forward is greater then it has been in years. Once back in my home gym I am going to refocus my lifting to strictly strength work. The majority of my lifting here is strength work, but not near as much as it would be back home. I can only imagine the gains that I am going to achieve once I am strictly lifting for power. I am going to utilize the rest of this month long cycle and also my next month on The Ultimate Stack in order to show myself and all of you the crazy pumps and increases that one can achieve with this powerhouse supplement stack. Have had a great 2 plus weeks and looking forward to the next 6 weeks using the stack.

MichaelMurphy

Awards
Had a great workout today. Had not choice, but to launch chest today but was able to get right in and working out. I tried something new today. I had been dropping all 6 T-blast capsules first thing in the morning and was seeing great gains. Today, I shook things up and took three in the morning and three as a pre-workout. I felt a great pump and was able to power through my workout lasting longer than usual. Although I had great results taking the pills this way, I just found out that I should be taking the T-blast three times a day(2 pills each) first thing in the morning and directly before lunch and dinner. The D-Aspartic Acid works better on an empty stomach(Thank you Justin). I am going to utilize this tomorrow and going forward to help maximize my gains. I am looking forward to Legs tomorrow after my last workout over the weekend.

I have also seen a major increase in my Libido since taking the T-blast. I was able to notice it after just a couple of days, but is seems to get stronger as the days progress(not good when you are alone in a hotel). I am still leaning out and seeming harder than I was before beginning the Ultimate stack. The only issue that I am having is narrowing down the time before hitting the gym that I need to drop Swoll-N and Supp-D. It is a hassle going to the gym here while in the Hotel. I have to sign in and wait for a member rep to validate me before I am able to enter the gym. It took me 10 minutes from the moment I walked in the door to the time that I was able to head upstairs to begin my workout. I can not wait to get back into my home gym.

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
Had a great workout today. Had not choice, but to launch chest today but was able to get right in and working out. I tried something new today. I had been dropping all 6 T-blast capsules first thing in the morning and was seeing great gains. Today, I shook things up and took three in the morning and three as a pre-workout. I felt a great pump and was able to power through my workout lasting longer than usual. Although I had great results taking the pills this way, I just found out that I should be taking the T-blast three times a day(2 pills each) first thing in the morning and directly before lunch and dinner. The D-Aspartic Acid works better on an empty stomach(Thank you Justin). I am going to utilize this tomorrow and going forward to help maximize my gains. I am looking forward to Legs tomorrow after my last workout over the weekend.

I have also seen a major increase in my Libido since taking the T-blast. I was able to notice it after just a couple of days, but is seems to get stronger as the days progress(not good when you are alone in a hotel). I am still leaning out and seeming harder than I was before beginning the Ultimate stack. The only issue that I am having is narrowing down the time before hitting the gym that I need to drop Swoll-N and Supp-D. It is a hassle going to the gym here while in the Hotel. I have to sign in and wait for a member rep to validate me before I am able to enter the gym. It took me 10 minutes from the moment I walked in the door to the time that I was able to head upstairs to begin my workout. I can not wait to get back into my home gym.
That was a smart decision taking your T-BLAST as part of your pre-workout. D-Aspartic Acid actually improves NO production and NO partitioning throughout your body. Therefore when you take D-Aspartic Acid with our Nitric Oxide booster SWOLL-N your pumps are going to be amplified, your strength is going to be further increased, and your muscular endurance will be increased as well.

MichaelMurphy

Awards
I could see the difference right off the bat. I performed extra sets on each apparatus along with adding more weight than I usually work up to. Being in the hotel, I was not under any time constraints which came in handy because I did not want to leave the gym. I am going to take T-Blast as you recommended tomorrow in three intervals.

That was a smart decision taking your T-BLAST as part of your pre-workout. D-Aspartic Acid actually improves NO production and NO partitioning throughout your body. Therefore when you take D-Aspartic Acid with our Nitric Oxide booster SWOLL-N your pumps are going to be amplified, your strength is going to be further increased, and your muscular endurance will be increased as well.

MichaelMurphy

Awards
The gym I am lifting in was crazy today. I have never seen that many people in a fitness center, ever. Although it was very busy I did not have a problem jumping on the squat rack and powering out a great leg, back, bicep day. It is as if people up here do not understand the importance of the squat. I have rarely seen anyone using the racks, and I have only been in there after 5 days. I wish it was that easy to get done on leg day back in my home gym. I was in and out in just over an hour. I started taking T-Blast in three installments today. 2 in the morning and 2 more times before lunch and as a preworkout. Had some great pumps with that combined with Swoll-n and Supp-d. They all three seem to play really well off of each other. I can not wait to see how this change is going to effect my workouts going forward.

MichaelMurphy

Awards
Had a great workout yesterday. I was able to get in and get out. I have never seen so many people in one gym at one time, yet nobody was squatting but me. It amazes me how people could skip such an important exercise. I dropped my T-Blast in three intervals yesterday and felt the pills that I took as a preworkout along with Supp-D and Swoll-N helping to increase my pumps and drive me through my lifting. I am going to continue to take the T-Blast three times a day hopefully seeing more gains than I was before(when i took it all in the morning.)

MichaelMurphy

Awards
Droppe T-blast, Swoll-N and Supp-D and headed immediately to my gym. I have not been able to lift in my home gym in just under 3 weeks. It is amazing how much better a workout is when you are on equipment that you are comfortable with. Had a great bench day(been a while) and worked my way around for a solid chest and Tricep workout. I will be back in a little bit to expand on this

power205

power205

NLA Performance Athlete
Awards
Go get it Big Mike!! SFW~~ We start training tomorrow for our next meet!! With NLA behind us i see more records being smashed!!

Jon M.
Team P & I

MichaelMurphy

Awards
I wish you and your team good luck in your next meet. I wish I could be there on the platform with you. Next time hopefully...
Go get it Big Mike!! SFW~~ We start training tomorrow for our next meet!! With NLA behind us i see more records being smashed!!

Jon M.
Team P & I

MichaelMurphy

Awards
I have seen some good gains over the past week. The only difference that I made in my routines, are in the way that I have been taking T-Blast.Since I began taking two pills, three times a day, I have become stronger, tighter and my workouts have become much more focused. I was seeing some tremendous gains with the Ultimate Stack while taking the T-Blast(all 6) first thing in the morning and would never have thought that I could enhance my workouts even more just by adjusting the time frame of one of my supplements. Not only am I feeling and lifting stronger, but because of this I can tell that my form is getting crisper. I have always prided myself on the fact that I concentrated on keeping great discipline and thus tight form, but I am able to tell the difference over the past week. I feel that if you have proper form the strength will follow. Using the Ultimate Stack, I can see the difference and know that once I am able to make it back to on the platform that I will not see any red lights. White lights all the way.

I also want everyone to keep an eye out for an upcoming review from my wife. She is going to be reviewing NLA for her. I am certain that she will be as impressed with their products as I am.

MichaelMurphy

Awards
Went to the gym early today. I usually like to get there sometime in the afternoon. I am not sure why, but I always seem to have better workouts later in the day. Unfortunately, I had to find the time in the morning and I am glad that I did. Not only was the gym almost empty, but I was also able to get a workout in while I still had the majority of my energy and strength for the day. I am still pretty blown away at the gains and achievements that I have been and am still seeing since I began using the Ultimate stack. My workouts are much more intense than before, my pumps are to the extreme and they last a lot longer as well. I would stay in the gym for hours on end if I could. My strength has returned. I am once again able to Bench more than twice my body weight. My deadlift is just below 3 times my weight.(my goal be the end of the year.) My squat, my worst lift is finally coming around. I am able to squat more than twice my body weight, working on making it to 2.5 times. I was not even thinking about these weights 2 months ago. Thanks to NLA and The Ultimate Stack, my strength is coming back. I will soon be back to where I was before tearing my chest. I am motivated, dedicated and focused to reach that goal. From there, who knows.

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
Went to the gym early today. I usually like to get there sometime in the afternoon. I am not sure why, but I always seem to have better workouts later in the day. Unfortunately, I had to find the time in the morning and I am glad that I did. Not only was the gym almost empty, but I was also able to get a workout in while I still had the majority of my energy and strength for the day. I am still pretty blown away at the gains and achievements that I have been and am still seeing since I began using the Ultimate stack. My workouts are much more intense than before, my pumps are to the extreme and they last a lot longer as well. I would stay in the gym for hours on end if I could. My strength has returned. I am once again able to Bench more than twice my body weight. My deadlift is just below 3 times my weight.(my goal be the end of the year.) My squat, my worst lift is finally coming around. I am able to squat more than twice my body weight, working on making it to 2.5 times. I was not even thinking about these weights 2 months ago. Thanks to NLA and The Ultimate Stack, my strength is coming back. I will soon be back to where I was before tearing my chest. I am motivated, dedicated and focused to reach that goal. From there, who knows.
Lovin' this log!

MichaelMurphy

Awards
As some of you are aware, I recently switched companies. I have not been able to make it to the gym as much as I used to(due to schedule). That is one worry that I did have when I started thinking about switching jobs. I have historically been an individual that would lost strength If I did not make it to the gym on my regular rotation. Part of it, I'm sure is psychological but nonetheless it happened. I would get down on myself and lose my focus on my goals. This has not happened once since I started taking the Ultimate Stack. I have unfortunately had to miss a lifting session a couple of times over the last month, only to make it up a day or two later, sometimes up to 5 days later. I have found that I am able to push the same weight as I was during my rotation. Sometimes even an increase in weight due to rest. I have to say that I become more impressed with this product each and every day.
I am finding that it is helping me in my every day life as well. I am finding that the focus that the ultimate stack brings me in the gym translates over to my work life as well as my personal life. My Libido has taken off like a fighter jet streaking into battle. I feel like a frat boy again, which my wife has noticed..... I have to say that NLA Performance has hit a "Grand Slam" with this product. I have recently received their new product, Recover-D which looking forward to trying. Stay tuned for my thoughts and feeling on this product. With the results that I have seen from The Ultimate Stack thus far, my hopes are high..
Also, keep your eyes out for an upcoming review of NLA for Her from my wife. I have no doubt that this line will overwhelm her just as I have been.

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
As some of you are aware, I recently switched companies. I have not been able to make it to the gym as much as I used to(due to schedule). That is one worry that I did have when I started thinking about switching jobs. I have historically been an individual that would lost strength If I did not make it to the gym on my regular rotation. Part of it, I'm sure is psychological but nonetheless it happened. I would get down on myself and lose my focus on my goals. This has not happened once since I started taking the Ultimate Stack. I have unfortunately had to miss a lifting session a couple of times over the last month, only to make it up a day or two later, sometimes up to 5 days later. I have found that I am able to push the same weight as I was during my rotation. Sometimes even an increase in weight due to rest. I have to say that I become more impressed with this product each and every day.
I am finding that it is helping me in my every day life as well. I am finding that the focus that the ultimate stack brings me in the gym translates over to my work life as well as my personal life. My Libido has taken off like a fighter jet streaking into battle. I feel like a frat boy again, which my wife has noticed..... I have to say that NLA Performance has hit a "Grand Slam" with this product. I have recently received their new product, Recover-D which looking forward to trying. Stay tuned for my thoughts and feeling on this product. With the results that I have seen from The Ultimate Stack thus far, my hopes are high..
Also, keep your eyes out for an upcoming review of NLA for Her from my wife. I have no doubt that this line will overwhelm her just as I have been.
Let us all know how that RECOVER-D tastes and works for you.

MichaelMurphy

Awards
I have been working crazy hours. Being a Manager of a retailer is stressful enough, but around this time of year that magnifies by 10. I am up at the ass crack of dawn and sometimes falling asleep at the same time. I close one night and open the next. There are some days when I complete a split shift or work from open to close. With my old company I would be transferred around every two years and with that transfer would come a month or two where my lifting would suffer. Usually due to learning and becoming acclimated with a new schedule. It was very difficult for me to find the focus and drive to make it to the gym. I thought that I would go through the same type of let down changing companies, and I would have if it were not for the Ultimate Stack. This has helped me keep and increase my drive and focus in the gym and in the workplace. Normally after switching stores it would take me 2 months to get back on track and back to the level that I would have been lifting at previous. In the new transition, I have not seen a let down, not even a plateau. I am still seeing gains and finding myself motivated to lift heavier weight and increase the reps on a daily basis. I wish I had this product years ago. This is definitely a staple in my life

MichaelMurphy

Awards
Had the best chest workout since tearing my chest a couple of years ago. The last 3 times that I lifted I went in the morning, and in doing so I changed up the times that I have been taking T-Blast and my workouts have been extreme since. I have been taking my first 2 T-Blast pills upon waking up, and then in 2 hours taking my second set of 2 directly followed by 3 Swoll-N and 2 scoops of Supp-D. Since I have been taking my supplements in this time frame I have experienced some of the best workouts of my life. I am not only getting a cleaner stronger lift but due to my increase is focus and motivation I am able to get through my workout in less time. I am taking less time in between each set and still getting a better workout. I strongly suggest taking your Ultimate Stack in this manner, and let me know how you do.
I also began taking Recover-D today. 2 scoops contain 28 grams of Protein. I have found that most powders that contain that much protein have a terrible taste. Although I really do not have any idea what a Chocolate Eclair is supposed to taste like, the flavor and taste of this shake was pleasant. I always mix my shakes with less water than almost everyone and because of that have to mix them for a rediculous amount of time. That was not the cast with Recover-D. I did have to mix it a little longer than what most people would have to I did not have to mix it for even close to the same amount of time as usual. I will continue to update you all on my progress and on my thoughts on Recover-D.

MichaelMurphy

Awards
It has been a couple of years since I have had such effective and quality workouts. I have been getting stronger every day, but the last two weeks in the gym have been absolutely outstanding. I have been having some knee pain for the last week so I was not planning on going heavy on dead lifts and was not going to squat at all today. Although I did not squat, my dead lift was crazy. I had a couple of tight and slightly tender warm up sessions. The funny thing is that I did not have any pain or tension in my knee from 405 on. I lifted up to 455 today with relative ease. I believe I could have pulled 475 maybe 480 today. I am getting so close to tripling my body weight. I know that I am going to reach my goal of doing so by the end of the year. With the help of NLA and the Ultimate stack, I feel that I might just pull more than my goal. My plan is to not max out on the dead lift until 2013. I am going to concentrate on some serious heavy lifting to help build the strength I need focusing on my explosiveness from the floor. As I am sure with most people, my trouble is the first couple of inches. Once I am able to get the weights off the floor by 2" I know that the weight is mine. I did work my weight back down today finishing up with 15 reps at 315, and I could have gotten atleast 3 more with a stretch at 20. I would not have even considered pulling 3 times my body weight without the push the Ultimate stack gives me. I have been taking around 1 and 3/4 scoops prior to heading to the gym. I am going to begin taking 2 scoops to see what kind of lift that little bit more can give me. I used to hate dead lifts, now I look forward to the next session the moment I leave the current one. Any suggestions for me on workouts or routines to help me reach my goal, drop me a note

MichaelMurphy

Awards
I have recently begun taking Recover-D(Protein Powder in the Ultimate Stack) from NLA. I am consuming Chocolate Eclair, and although I have no idea what an actual Chocolate Eclair taste like I am quite impressed with this product. Most powder supplements that I take(especially protein) mixes like concrete. Either clumpy or into a pudding like substance. Recover-D mixes consistently and smoothly with little to no clumping. I have even found it to mix quite well in a regular shaker bottle. I find most protein powders to be gritty and to leave a terrible after taste in my mouth, some times well after taking it. I did not find this with the Recover-D. The shake went down easy with a pleasant chocolate taste. The flavoring was not over powering as I am sure many of you find with companies focusing on the flavor. NLA has a great tasting product, but the focus is on the effectiveness. I find the tenderness in my muscles to be diminishing and the length of time that it takes my body to recover cut down dramatically. I feel like I could train the same muscle every other day if I wanted it to. Recover-D is going to be a staple in my workout routine. I am excited to see how my PR's will continue to explode with the addition of Recover-D. The ultimate stack has worked wonders for me and I am eagerly looking forward to maxing out on all 3 phases of Power lifting once the new year hits. I am then going to use that as motivation and with the help of NLA and The Ultimate Stack begin to blow those out of the water all the way through 2013.

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have recently begun taking Recover-D(Protein Powder in the Ultimate Stack) from NLA. I am consuming Chocolate Eclair, and although I have no idea what an actual Chocolate Eclair taste like I am quite impressed with this product. Most powder supplements that I take(especially protein) mixes like concrete. Either clumpy or into a pudding like substance. Recover-D mixes consistently and smoothly with little to no clumping. I have even found it to mix quite well in a regular shaker bottle. I find most protein powders to be gritty and to leave a terrible after taste in my mouth, some times well after taking it. I did not find this with the Recover-D. The shake went down easy with a pleasant chocolate taste. The flavoring was not over powering as I am sure many of you find with companies focusing on the flavor. NLA has a great tasting product, but the focus is on the effectiveness. I find the tenderness in my muscles to be diminishing and the length of time that it takes my body to recover cut down dramatically. I feel like I could train the same muscle every other day if I wanted it to. Recover-D is going to be a staple in my workout routine. I am excited to see how my PR's will continue to explode with the addition of Recover-D. The ultimate stack has worked wonders for me and I am eagerly looking forward to maxing out on all 3 phases of Power lifting once the new year hits. I am then going to use that as motivation and with the help of NLA and The Ultimate Stack begin to blow those out of the water all the way through 2013.
Keep up the great log!

MichaelMurphy

Awards
Can not wait for my workout today. I have been having some knee pain over the last few days so I am going to trade in my full range dead lift for a low bar rack lift. I am giving me knee until Saturday to heal up and I will start full range deads and squatting again. I am looking forward to today. I have not pulled a rack lift in a while and I am looking forward to seeing what kind of weight I can throw around.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Subbed! You are having great results with the help of NLA. Nice work Bro!

MichaelMurphy

Awards
Workout on Tuesday was on point. Bad knee and all, I worked up to 500 on a low rack dead. I know that I could have pulled quite a bit more, but was protecting the knee. I have taken the last two days off from training and have to admit that It was much needed. Although I have highly enjoyed the last two somewhat relaxing days, I can not wait to get back into the weight room. I am utilizing this next month to concentrate on pure power from the bottom up. The countdown has begun. I am going to be maxing out on all primary lifts the week of January 7th. I can not wait to see how far i have come from a torn pectoral. Then on January 8th, the next phase begins. I know that with the help of NLA I will have a stronger year in 2013

I have always trained hard, but was having trouble making gains. It was not until I began using the Ultimate Stack from NLA that I started to see the results that I was used to before the injury. I was beginning to think that I would not get close to my PR's from before. The pump I get from this stack has been a great contributor to getting my strength back.Then on January 8th, the next phase begins. I am so close to competing again. Does anyone know of any upcoming meets in the Indianapolis area.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Workout on Tuesday was on point. Bad knee and all, I worked up to 500 on a low rack dead. I know that I could have pulled quite a bit more, but was protecting the knee. I have taken the last two days off from training and have to admit that It was much needed. Although I have highly enjoyed the last two somewhat relaxing days, I can not wait to get back into the weight room. I am utilizing this next month to concentrate on pure power from the bottom up. The countdown has begun. I am going to be maxing out on all primary lifts the week of January 7th. I can not wait to see how far i have come from a torn pectoral. Then on January 8th, the next phase begins. I know that with the help of NLA I will have a stronger year in 2013

I have always trained hard, but was having trouble making gains. It was not until I began using the Ultimate Stack from NLA that I started to see the results that I was used to before the injury. I was beginning to think that I would not get close to my PR's from before. The pump I get from this stack has been a great contributor to getting my strength back.Then on January 8th, the next phase begins. I am so close to competing again. Does anyone know of any upcoming meets in the Indianapolis area.
Bro I can't wait too c ur max's bro! Glad NLA is working so well for you. They are top Notch and I think words gotten around about them aswell lol

Look forward to the rest of ur log, doing great!

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
Bro I can't wait too c ur max's bro! Glad NLA is working so well for you. They are top Notch and I think words gotten around about them aswell lol

Look forward to the rest of ur log, doing great!
It is about time MichaelMurphy gets some credit for his log on here. Thanks for being a loyal NLA supporter!

msrider

msrider

Awards
It is about time MichaelMurphy gets some credit for his log on here. Thanks for being a loyal NLA supporter!
I deff agree Justin, should've been here long ago. But I'm here now and am lm loven what what Mike is bringing and what NLA is doing for him :)

power205

power205

NLA Performance Athlete
Awards
I take my T-Blast (all 6 before workout) has really made me have insane workouts!! On my off days i take 3 caps 1st thing in morning and 3 before bed!!

Jon M

National and World Champion Powerlfiter

Team POWER & inTENsity:saevil:

NLA PERFORMANCE
www.nlaperformance.com
Choice of Champions!!!

MichaelMurphy

Awards
Thanks for the support. I am loving everything that NLA has brought to me. It was not long ago that I was thinking about giving it up. I wasn't pushing through the plateaus and due to that my head wasn't in it like it used to be. NLA had helped me get my focus back and push my drive right over the top. I am once again looking forward to each and every workout. I know that you are all seeing the same results as I am. NLA, the best product out there.

MichaelMurphy

Awards
I take my T-Blast (all 6 before workout) has really made me have insane workouts!! On my off days i take 3 caps 1st thing in morning and 3 before bed!!

Jon M

National and World Champion Powerlfiter

Team POWER & inTENsity:saevil:

NLA PERFORMANCE
www.nlaperformance.com
Choice of Champions!!!
Thanks I am gonna have to try dropping all 6 before a workout.

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks I am gonna have to try dropping all 6 before a workout.
The one benefit of taking all 6 before your workout is the D-Aspartic Acid works wonders with the agmatine sulfate and arginine nitrates in SWOLL-N. If you take both T-BLAST and SWOLL-N you will experience so insane pumps! D-Aspartic Acid gives you huge pumps as well as raise natty test levels

msrider

msrider

Awards
The one benefit of taking all 6 before your workout is the D-Aspartic Acid works wonders with the agmatine sulfate and arginine nitrates in SWOLL-N. If you take both T-BLAST and SWOLL-N you will experience so insane pumps! D-Aspartic Acid gives you huge pumps as well as raise natty test levels
I love it when Justin talks dirty lol

MichaelMurphy

Awards
I hate chest day on a Friday. I love being alone in the gym unless it is chest day. Could not push myself as much as I planned as there was no one there to spot me. I worked my way up to slow reps of 285 but did not want to risk going any beyond that. I did work in my touch and hold with some light form work and did all this with less rest than usual. Got a really good workout in a short period of time. My muscles were worked hard and in a different manner than normal. It's a good thing I have Recover-D to help with my recovery. It is going to help keep me from being too sore tomorrow.
Question. So to my old work schedule I was working out chest, tri, shoulders one day. And legs, back, bis a another day. Working out each set twice a week. Have been doing This for years. I now have a job with what could be a set schedule where as I could start to work out 4 days a week in a manner that would be each body part worked only once a week. Why are your thoughts.

msrider

msrider

Awards
I hate chest day on a Friday. I love being alone in the gym unless it is chest day. Could not push myself as much as I planned as there was no one there to spot me. I worked my way up to slow reps of 285 but did not want to risk going any beyond that. I did work in my touch and hold with some light form work and did all this with less rest than usual. Got a really good workout in a short period of time. My muscles were worked hard and in a different manner than normal. It's a good thing I have Recover-D to help with my recovery. It is going to help keep me from being too sore tomorrow.
Question. So to my old work schedule I was working out chest, tri, shoulders one day. And legs, back, bis a another day. Working out each set twice a week. Have been doing This for years. I now have a job with what could be a set schedule where as I could start to work out 4 days a week in a manner that would be each body part worked only once a week. Why are your thoughts.
Great Workout Bro! I always hate when I do bench and there's no spotter to help force out reps. That's the money maker IMO! Sucks breaking ur schedule at the same time it could be a blessing in disguise. For me I use to do something similar as in working out multiple muscles twice a week and it worked out great. Then I went to doing them once a week because of time issues and believe it or not I made greater gains. I think we sometimes need to let them recover because overtime of breaking them down the gains don't come as fast. You will give your muscles a sure shock and prolly be able to work them harder but with better recovery. Maybe Jon will stop in, I guarentee he has better knowlege than I as he has a lot of exsperience. Your doing a great job bro! Thank you!

MichaelMurphy

Awards
Giving it a shot. Just dropped al 6 T-blasts along with the ultimate sack. Lets see how it goes.