ultimate stack review soon to follow

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    NLAFounder's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    392
    Rep Power
    202101
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    90.07%

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Bro I can't wait too c ur max's bro! Glad NLA is working so well for you. They are top Notch and I think words gotten around about them aswell lol

    Look forward to the rest of ur log, doing great!
    It is about time MichaelMurphy gets some credit for his log on here. Thanks for being a loyal NLA supporter!
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com

  2. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378550
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    21.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post

    It is about time MichaelMurphy gets some credit for his log on here. Thanks for being a loyal NLA supporter!
    I deff agree Justin, should've been here long ago. But I'm here now and am lm loven what what Mike is bringing and what NLA is doing for him
  3. NLA Performance Athlete
    power205's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    280
    Rep Power
    10947
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    3.47%

    I take my T-Blast (all 6 before workout) has really made me have insane workouts!! On my off days i take 3 caps 1st thing in morning and 3 before bed!!




    Jon M

    National and World Champion Powerlfiter

    Team POWER & inTENsity



    NLA PERFORMANCE
    www.nlaperformance.com
    Choice of Champions!!!
    NLA PERFORMANCE
    www.nlaperformance.com

    Choice of Champions!!!
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    MichaelMurphy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    38
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    762
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    3.94%

    Thanks for the support. I am loving everything that NLA has brought to me. It was not long ago that I was thinking about giving it up. I wasn't pushing through the plateaus and due to that my head wasn't in it like it used to be. NLA had helped me get my focus back and push my drive right over the top. I am once again looking forward to each and every workout. I know that you are all seeing the same results as I am. NLA, the best product out there.
  5. New Member
    MichaelMurphy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    38
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    762
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    3.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by power205
    I take my T-Blast (all 6 before workout) has really made me have insane workouts!! On my off days i take 3 caps 1st thing in morning and 3 before bed!!

    Jon M

    National and World Champion Powerlfiter

    Team POWER & inTENsity

    NLA PERFORMANCE
    www.nlaperformance.com
    Choice of Champions!!!
    Thanks I am gonna have to try dropping all 6 before a workout.
  6. Board Sponsor
    NLAFounder's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    392
    Rep Power
    202101
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    90.07%

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMurphy View Post
    Thanks I am gonna have to try dropping all 6 before a workout.
    The one benefit of taking all 6 before your workout is the D-Aspartic Acid works wonders with the agmatine sulfate and arginine nitrates in SWOLL-N. If you take both T-BLAST and SWOLL-N you will experience so insane pumps! D-Aspartic Acid gives you huge pumps as well as raise natty test levels
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
  7. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378550
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    21.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post

    The one benefit of taking all 6 before your workout is the D-Aspartic Acid works wonders with the agmatine sulfate and arginine nitrates in SWOLL-N. If you take both T-BLAST and SWOLL-N you will experience so insane pumps! D-Aspartic Acid gives you huge pumps as well as raise natty test levels
    I love it when Justin talks dirty lol
  8. New Member
    MichaelMurphy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    38
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    762
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    3.94%

    I hate chest day on a Friday. I love being alone in the gym unless it is chest day. Could not push myself as much as I planned as there was no one there to spot me. I worked my way up to slow reps of 285 but did not want to risk going any beyond that. I did work in my touch and hold with some light form work and did all this with less rest than usual. Got a really good workout in a short period of time. My muscles were worked hard and in a different manner than normal. It's a good thing I have Recover-D to help with my recovery. It is going to help keep me from being too sore tomorrow.
    Question. So to my old work schedule I was working out chest, tri, shoulders one day. And legs, back, bis a another day. Working out each set twice a week. Have been doing This for years. I now have a job with what could be a set schedule where as I could start to work out 4 days a week in a manner that would be each body part worked only once a week. Why are your thoughts.
  9. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378550
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    21.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMurphy View Post
    I hate chest day on a Friday. I love being alone in the gym unless it is chest day. Could not push myself as much as I planned as there was no one there to spot me. I worked my way up to slow reps of 285 but did not want to risk going any beyond that. I did work in my touch and hold with some light form work and did all this with less rest than usual. Got a really good workout in a short period of time. My muscles were worked hard and in a different manner than normal. It's a good thing I have Recover-D to help with my recovery. It is going to help keep me from being too sore tomorrow.
    Question. So to my old work schedule I was working out chest, tri, shoulders one day. And legs, back, bis a another day. Working out each set twice a week. Have been doing This for years. I now have a job with what could be a set schedule where as I could start to work out 4 days a week in a manner that would be each body part worked only once a week. Why are your thoughts.
    Great Workout Bro! I always hate when I do bench and there's no spotter to help force out reps. That's the money maker IMO! Sucks breaking ur schedule at the same time it could be a blessing in disguise. For me I use to do something similar as in working out multiple muscles twice a week and it worked out great. Then I went to doing them once a week because of time issues and believe it or not I made greater gains. I think we sometimes need to let them recover because overtime of breaking them down the gains don't come as fast. You will give your muscles a sure shock and prolly be able to work them harder but with better recovery. Maybe Jon will stop in, I guarentee he has better knowlege than I as he has a lot of exsperience. Your doing a great job bro! Thank you!
  10. New Member
    MichaelMurphy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    38
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    762
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    3.94%

    Giving it a shot. Just dropped al 6 T-blasts along with the ultimate sack. Lets see how it goes.
  11. New Member
    MichaelMurphy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    38
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    762
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    3.94%

    Alright here's the scoop. I dropped all 6 T-Blasts, 3 Swoll-N, and 2 scoops of Supp-D this morning right before leaving for the gym. Holy Crap. The pump that I received was absolutely rediculous, and my veins looked like a freaking 3D road map. From the moment I got there I was going non stop. I wanted a really good workout today and was planning on spending a good amount of time at the gym, but I did not need to. I made it through Back, Legs and Biceps in about an hour and fifteen minutes. I even squatted today for the first time in a few weeks due to injury. I did not push a lot of weight but i concentrated on form and worked the negative slow. I am going to slowly work my weight back up using this slow technique. The squat felt really good and I know that if I can keep my form tight like it was today that I can push more weight. I do have a question however. I am starting to feel that I am dragging on the dead. I need to change up my routine a little. What set,reps are you doing that will help me push through the plateau and help me to pull more weight. I am getting closer to maxxing out and want to make sure that I am getting a benefit out of every set and every rep. I have even talked to my wife today about my diet. I am still leaning out. I am rock solid but only sitting at 163(160 on my home scale). I used to compete at 165 and I am trying to decide if I want to stay at this weight class or perhaps start bulking up to throw at 181.
  12. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378550
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    21.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMurphy View Post
    Alright here's the scoop. I dropped all 6 T-Blasts, 3 Swoll-N, and 2 scoops of Supp-D this morning right before leaving for the gym. Holy Crap. The pump that I received was absolutely rediculous, and my veins looked like a freaking 3D road map. From the moment I got there I was going non stop. I wanted a really good workout today and was planning on spending a good amount of time at the gym, but I did not need to. I made it through Back, Legs and Biceps in about an hour and fifteen minutes. I even squatted today for the first time in a few weeks due to injury. I did not push a lot of weight but i concentrated on form and worked the negative slow. I am going to slowly work my weight back up using this slow technique. The squat felt really good and I know that if I can keep my form tight like it was today that I can push more weight. I do have a question however. I am starting to feel that I am dragging on the dead. I need to change up my routine a little. What set,reps are you doing that will help me push through the plateau and help me to pull more weight. I am getting closer to maxxing out and want to make sure that I am getting a benefit out of every set and every rep. I have even talked to my wife today about my diet. I am still leaning out. I am rock solid but only sitting at 163(160 on my home scale). I used to compete at 165 and I am trying to decide if I want to stay at this weight class or perhaps start bulking up to throw at 181.
    Awesome description of the veins Bro! Its a tough decision to bump up a weight class, but I think with your hard work and the great products from NLA you can win at any Class. Good luck brotha!
  13. New Member
    MichaelMurphy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    38
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    762
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    3.94%

    Great workout yesterday. I am glad that i used Recover-D last night. I am pretty sore right now, and dont want to think about how I would have felt without it. I am going to take today, tomorrow and Tuesday off to recover then back in the gym for some hard core training on Wednesday. Still waiting for some ideas to break the dead lift plateau.
  14. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378550
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    21.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMurphy View Post
    Great workout yesterday. I am glad that i used Recover-D last night. I am pretty sore right now, and dont want to think about how I would have felt without it. I am going to take today, tomorrow and Tuesday off to recover then back in the gym for some hard core training on Wednesday. Still waiting for some ideas to break the dead lift plateau.
    It is a great Recovery Protein. If you already havnt, try doing good mornings. My buddy AB told me to do those to help get better gains with my squat and deads. So far It was working. Just an Idea. Keep killing it Bro!
  15. New Member
    MichaelMurphy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    38
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    762
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    3.94%

    My chest workout today was insane. I was able to make it through my Bench workout alone in the gym. Again, unable to push myself as far as I would like.. Wouldn't you know that as soon as I finished my last set another guy came walking into the gym. It was actually good timing. I decided to continue on with Bench adding 3 more slow rep lifts in with him as my spotter. I worked my way up to 300 with relative ease and decided to go for 315. It is rare for me to have a spotter so I wanted to make sure that I took advantage of the situation. I have not tried 315 since I tore my chest so I was a little aprehensive. I did not think that I was going to push it, especially after making it though an actual workout, but I had to try it. Ken, my spotter told me that he helped me a little with it, but to be honest I am pretty sure that i would have had it on my own. It felt good on the way down, I made sure that I went slower than I would normally. On the push up it felt smooth, I did notice a hitch at about 4" above me chest which is when i could tell he began to help. He came in to help which i appreciate, but I am pretty sure he came in too soon. I am sure that i would have pressed it myself. The initial press off the chest went rather easy which is usually when i lose it. I really miss having a person that I lift with on a regular basis. They know your lifting style. They know when they need to step in and when to make sure you push through it. All in all, I am excited about the lift today and of so looking forward to maxxing out in a few weeks. NLA has been a huge help at getting me back to where I am.
  16. New Member
    MichaelMurphy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    38
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    762
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    3.94%

    just returned from the gym. I will start with some bad news. I was unable to squat today due to the pain that is still in my knee. I could not even get through my first warm up set. I did however have a pretty good day in dead lift. I have a little bit of pain when performing these, but very minimal when I focus on my form. I started out really after my actual workout on deads, I decided to make an attempt at just under triple my body weight. I weighed in today at 161 and was trying to pull 475. I unfortunately was unable to complete the lift. I do think that I would have been able to pull it except for two things. One, I just completed a rigorous workout. Two, I did not get much sleep last night. I am confident that i will be pulling this no problem come January. I did however complete something that i have been wanting to get for a long time. I have been repping out at 315 after finishing dead lift lately. I have only been able to get 15 before getting really tired. Today, I reached my goal of 20. I actually think i could have pulled one or two more, but by the time that i got to 20 I was completely out of breath. All 20 were done with out wraps or a belt. NLA has helped me to come a long way. I wish I could continue with these types of gains.
  17. New Member
    MichaelMurphy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    38
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    762
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    3.94%

    Today was a day off from the gym . I am planning a heavy shoulder/ab day tomorrow. I do not get to work on these often so I am looking forward to them. These used to be my favorite days in the gym, but lately I have had to incorporate them into my chest day and unable to get the focus and the gains that I would like. Gonna be going hard and heavy on some shrugs tomorrow
  18. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378550
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    21.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMurphy View Post
    Today was a day off from the gym . I am planning a heavy shoulder/ab day tomorrow. I do not get to work on these often so I am looking forward to them. These used to be my favorite days in the gym, but lately I have had to incorporate them into my chest day and unable to get the focus and the gains that I would like. Gonna be going hard and heavy on some shrugs tomorrow
    Love shoulder day bro! Kill it my friend
  19. New Member
    MichaelMurphy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    38
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    762
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    3.94%

    Shoulders are still sore. Worked some power shrugs up to 635 today, added in some flexions and crushed it in abs. I am sure to be hurting tomorrow. 2 scoops of Recover-D after my workout definitely helped with my recovery. Off tomorrow them hitting chest on Monday. I so hate to hit cheat on a Monday.
  20. New Member
    MichaelMurphy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    38
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    762
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    3.94%

    Worked late today so I wanted to get In and out of the gym today. Honestly, I didn't even want to go but I knew that I would feel guilty if I did not. Was there only about 45 minutes and worked thru some super sets. Actually got a pretty good burn going. Gonna try and get a quick workout on tomorrow as well with a focus on a good rack dead lift. Hoping to pull some massive wright tomorrow.
  21. NLA Performance Athlete
    power205's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    280
    Rep Power
    10947
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    3.47%

    Go Get it bro!!! P & I style All Day Every Day!!!
    NLA PERFORMANCE
    www.nlaperformance.com

    Choice of Champions!!!
  22. New Member
    MichaelMurphy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    38
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    762
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    3.94%

    So, this is my first week training without the Ultimate Stack. I can most definitely see the difference. My focus is not where it was, and my motivation is weaker than it has been over the past two months. I am beginning to worry about maxxing out next week. I was well on my way to
    crushing the goals that I had set for myself, now I am worried that I wont even hit those numbers. I am going to have to completely change my approach to training with out this stack. I knew that I was getting a kick out of the NLA supplements, I am just amazed at how different I feel in the gym and how my training as changed in such a short amount of time. It just goes to show you how effective the Ultimate Stack was. NLA has created a mammoth of a supplement stack and I will continue to promote their product as its effectiveness even though I am not training with it. The Ultimate Stack is the most potent supplement that I have ever used.
  23. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378550
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    21.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMurphy View Post
    So, this is my first week training without the Ultimate Stack. I can most definitely see the difference. My focus is not where it was, and my motivation is weaker than it has been over the past two months. I am beginning to worry about maxxing out next week. I was well on my way to
    crushing the goals that I had set for myself, now I am worried that I wont even hit those numbers. I am going to have to completely change my approach to training with out this stack. I knew that I was getting a kick out of the NLA supplements, I am just amazed at how different I feel in the gym and how my training as changed in such a short amount of time. It just goes to show you how effective the Ultimate Stack was. NLA has created a mammoth of a supplement stack and I will continue to promote their product as its effectiveness even though I am not training with it. The Ultimate Stack is the most potent supplement that I have ever used.
    I think its pretty normal to loose some of that motivation and strength. I'm actualy going to run the stack for 3 months as recomended and take a month off. Don't sweat loosing some of your proogress, just keep pushing and jump back on and kill it. Its all about making those gains.

    Thanks for your awesome feed Back Bro! Much apreciated! Keep pushing Bro, We will reach are goals just long enough to make new ones while using NLA Performance products.
  24. New Member
    MichaelMurphy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    38
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    762
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    3.94%

    Alright, I know that I have been away for a while but I have been training hard. I have been training without the benefits of the ultimate stack for a little over a month now, and I can tell the difference. I know that some of you have been expecting my max numbers. I have not maxxed out yet, but for good reason. I am going to be maxxing out on March 9th at the Indiana Powerlifting State Championships. I have not competed since tearing my chest a couple years ago. The Ultimate Stack helped to get me a long way toward getting back on the platform. I honestly do not think that I would be ready to compete again or even have the confidence to load it up. I am hoping that I can keep the intensity, motivation and focus to the levels that NLA helped to get me. I want to thank NLA for the boost that they gave me, I am looking forward to competing again. Who knows, this may be the start of something big for me. I will be updating my training on a regular basis.
  25. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378550
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    21.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMurphy View Post
    Alright, I know that I have been away for a while but I have been training hard. I have been training without the benefits of the ultimate stack for a little over a month now, and I can tell the difference. I know that some of you have been expecting my max numbers. I have not maxxed out yet, but for good reason. I am going to be maxxing out on March 9th at the Indiana Powerlifting State Championships. I have not competed since tearing my chest a couple years ago. The Ultimate Stack helped to get me a long way toward getting back on the platform. I honestly do not think that I would be ready to compete again or even have the confidence to load it up. I am hoping that I can keep the intensity, motivation and focus to the levels that NLA helped to get me. I want to thank NLA for the boost that they gave me, I am looking forward to competing again. Who knows, this may be the start of something big for me. I will be updating my training on a regular basis.
    Great to here Mike! Glad NLA was able to help you get that desire and confindense back. Look forward too see your training updates. Thanks you!
  26. NLA Performance Athlete
    power205's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    280
    Rep Power
    10947
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    3.47%

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMurphy View Post
    Alright, I know that I have been away for a while but I have been training hard. I have been training without the benefits of the ultimate stack for a little over a month now, and I can tell the difference. I know that some of you have been expecting my max numbers. I have not maxxed out yet, but for good reason. I am going to be maxxing out on March 9th at the Indiana Powerlifting State Championships. I have not competed since tearing my chest a couple years ago. The Ultimate Stack helped to get me a long way toward getting back on the platform. I honestly do not think that I would be ready to compete again or even have the confidence to load it up. I am hoping that I can keep the intensity, motivation and focus to the levels that NLA helped to get me. I want to thank NLA for the boost that they gave me, I am looking forward to competing again. Who knows, this may be the start of something big for me. I will be updating my training on a regular basis.

    You got this bro~ Glad to hear the stack got you motivated to the point you want to hit that platform again! I love hearing how we are making a difference in peoples training!!! Keep those updates coming.


    NLA is Team POWER & inTENsity approved
    NLA PERFORMANCE
    www.nlaperformance.com

    Choice of Champions!!!
  27. New Member
    MichaelMurphy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    38
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    762
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    3.94%

    Alright. My strength is right where I want it. I finally hit one goal today. I more than tripled my body weight today I'm the dead lift. Squat is still weak But is getting stronger everyday. Should be able to hit close to double my body weight on bench if not a little more during my meet. I am hoping to hit my body weight times 7 for a total, not bad for my first meet back
  28. New Member
    MichaelMurphy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    38
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    762
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    3.94%

    Two weeks out from the big day. It has been a long time, and I have to admit that I am getting quite nervous. I am still contemplating what my opening lifts will be and what my overall goals Will be. I would love to come away with 7 times my body weight by meets end. That might be a little high for me. My squat is still pretty week.
  29. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378550
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    21.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMurphy View Post
    Two weeks out from the big day. It has been a long time, and I have to admit that I am getting quite nervous. I am still contemplating what my opening lifts will be and what my overall goals Will be. I would love to come away with 7 times my body weight by meets end. That might be a little high for me. My squat is still pretty week.
    Good luck Brother! Make sure you keep us updated. Crush that weight my friend
  30. New Member
    MichaelMurphy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    38
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    762
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    3.94%

    3 days out. Feeling strong, but definitely nervous. Mainly because my squat is so weak. I feel as if I am going to hit bench and dead but worried about my swiat numbers. I Have been working it over the last month but have a long way to go to get to where it should be. I an gonna start focusing in squat after the competition.
  31. New Member
    MichaelMurphy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    38
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    762
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    3.94%

    Made weight today. 163.5
  32. NLA Performance Athlete
    power205's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    280
    Rep Power
    10947
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    3.47%

    Kill it bro!!

    This is what you trained for you are ready!!

    Leave No Doubt on the Platform~~

    SFW all day~~



    JMarshall
    Team POWER & inTENsity


    Fueled by NLA Performance , Geared by APT Pro Gear and Clothed by Unbreakable Gear!!!!!
    NLA PERFORMANCE
    www.nlaperformance.com

    Choice of Champions!!!
  33. New Member
    MichaelMurphy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    38
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    762
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    3.94%

    Not overly excited about my results, but not bad for my first full meet. 265 bench. 325 squat. 455 dead. Now I know how to train.
  34. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378550
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    21.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMurphy View Post
    Not overly excited about my results, but not bad for my first full meet. 265 bench. 325 squat. 455 dead. Now I know how to train.
    Damn good job for your weight division. Good Job Bro!
  35. New Member
    MichaelMurphy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    38
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    762
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    3.94%

    Started training today for my next meet. NASA Ohio state championship. Hope to crush my numbers from last weekend.
  36. NLA Performance Athlete
    power205's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    280
    Rep Power
    10947
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    3.47%

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMurphy View Post
    Not overly excited about my results, but not bad for my first full meet. 265 bench. 325 squat. 455 dead. Now I know how to train.
    good job bro!!! Now take those results and program a cycle to kill it at your next meet!!!

    SFW POWER & inTENsity style~~~~




    Fueled by NLA Performance - Geared by APT PRO GEAR - Clothed by Unbreakable Gear
    NLA PERFORMANCE
    www.nlaperformance.com

    Choice of Champions!!!
  37. New Member
    MichaelMurphy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    38
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    762
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    3.94%

    Less than 2 weeks away from the ohio state championships
  38. NLA Performance Athlete
    power205's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    280
    Rep Power
    10947
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    3.47%

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMurphy View Post
    Less than 2 weeks away from the ohio state championships
    Go get this bro!!!!



    Fueled by NLA Performance - Geared by APT PRO GEAR - Clothed by Unbreakable Gear
    NLA PERFORMANCE
    www.nlaperformance.com

    Choice of Champions!!!
  39. New Member
    MichaelMurphy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    38
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    762
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    3.94%

    Had a great workout today. I am 11 days out from my next meet and am pushing for 1100 total at 165. I think i have a better grip on what my opening weights should be and what to jump to for second and final attempts. I am also going to take a couple Extra days off before this meet as compared to the last competition.
  40. NLA Performance Athlete
    power205's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    280
    Rep Power
    10947
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    3.47%

    You should take a week of before meet..

    7 off of bench, 10 off of squat and 14 off of dead!! Rest and make sure weight is on!!

    Openers should be something you could do for 3 reps.. 2nd - go for max and 3rd SFW!!!!






    JMarshall,NSCA-CPT,CSCS,DVRT
    National & World Champion
    Team POWER & inTENsity
    NLA PERFORMANCE
    www.nlaperformance.com

    Choice of Champions!!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ultimate Mass Stack Review
    By Gettinpumped in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-30-2011, 05:26 PM
  2. Nutraplanet, soon to have an amazing deal on gb/wb stack
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 03:30 PM
  3. Nutraplanet, soon to have an amazing deal on gb/wb stack
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-22-2007, 01:14 PM
  4. Ultimate before & after pics to begin soon.
    By asap nutrition in forum Pics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-16-2006, 12:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in