Nimbus T-shirts now at Nutra!!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ever want to show your pride for Nimbus Nutrition? Well now you have the opportunity to throw on a Nimbus shirt as they are available at Nutraplanet now!! So support both Nimbus and Nutra and put in an order!! :thumbsup:

Nimbus Nutrition T-Shirt By: Nimbus Nutrition

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's better then Ambercrombie!!!

:D

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
I saw a guy at EliteMMA sporting one of these shirts. I told him he would soon be black and blue just like his shirt but it failed to arise any laughter. You should be more discriminating with who you allow to wear your shirts. HAHAHAHA

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I saw a guy at EliteMMA sporting one of these shirts. I told him he would soon be black and blue just like his shirt but it failed to arise any laughter. You should be more discriminating with who you allow to wear your shirts. HAHAHAHA
LOL, a fans a fan ersatz. We don't discriminate when it comes to support.:D

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
LOL, a fans a fan ersatz. We don't discriminate when it comes to support.:D
I was just hoping to elicit some response from Wanderlei as he is always pimping Nimbus products at Elite. I thought he would have gotten a kick out of my prior post.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was just hoping to elicit some response from Wanderlei as he is always pimping Nimbus products at Elite. I thought he would have gotten a kick out of my prior post.
I knew you where just joshing with us my friend. Wonder where Wander is anywho?:think:

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I knew you where just joshing with us my friend. Wonder where Wander is anywho?:think:

Right here :) Just Joshing me/us hehe good stuff. I think he's just mad that he won't be the only one at the gym with crazy endurance now. :D

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right here :) Just Joshing me/us hehe good stuff. I think he's just mad that he won't be the only one at the gym with crazy endurance now. :D
Crazy endurance with style baby.:cool:

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Nice! What happened to workin? He hasn't posted in months?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice! What happened to workin? He hasn't posted in months?
He's getting caught up on the whole "I'm flying a plane, and making lot's of money" thing. Since he's a pilot he thinks that's coool:)cool:) for some reason.:D

rubberchicken

Awards
Going to get me one of these bad boys! When I master the clapping handstand pushup I'll get post a vid wearing it. Still some time off though I'm afraid:sad:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going to get me one of these bad boys! When I master the clapping handstand pushup I'll get post a vid wearing it. Still some time off though I'm afraid:sad:
Looking forward to that RC.:D

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Rumour has it they integrated some Cordygen into the cotton fibers, and therefore the shirt gives you a +15% boost to strength and endurance. :clean:
You'd better tread lightly with claims like that...

"The Strap is simply the most powerful performance enhancement innovation in the history of mankind! The extreme and Instantaneous effect on endurance, strength and mental focus is unlike anything ever to hit the market before!"

...and yes, I ordered a Nimbus shirt this evening :)

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i cannot wait to pick up one of these.

i need to figure out what else to order !!!!!!!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i cannot wait to pick up one of these.

i need to figure out what else to order !!!!!!!
Swell, Blast, Abyss.... oh yeah and Poseidon.

All these should stack well with the Nimbus T.:D

rubberchicken

Awards
My shirt should be here soon along with some more Blast and Poseidon. I may have to buy some more if there are any left with my next order. Damn good price

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My shirt should be here soon along with some more Blast and Poseidon. I may have to buy some more if there are any left with my next order. Damn good price
Right on RC. As always, thanks for the support my man. Sport that Tee with style.:cool:

rubberchicken

Awards
Got my shirt in the mail today. Very nice. Sizing is spot on and has a print on the front and back which is very cool ( logo on front and logo + motto/slogan/whatever you call it on the back ). A bargain at $7 - going to get another couple with my next order if there are any left. Seems like they are going quickly. I noticed Nutra is out of large already.

Going to take some pictures a bit later and then do a full review. Stay tuned....

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got my shirt in the mail today. Very nice. Sizing is spot on and has a print on the front and back which is very cool ( logo on front and logo + motto/slogan/whatever you call it on the back ). A bargain at $7 - going to get another couple with my next order if there are any left. Seems like they are going quickly. I noticed Nutra is out of large already.

Going to take some pictures a bit later and then do a full review. Stay tuned....
Yea they are pretty nice shirts. I need to order another one because i kinda just like wearing my current one around as a comfort shirt and need one to wear as a lifting shirt :afro:

rubberchicken

Awards
Yea they are pretty nice shirts. I need to order another one because i kinda just like wearing my current one around as a comfort shirt and need one to wear as a lifting shirt :afro:
I think the same way. With only one it seems a bit of a shame to sweat in it. I want a couple of back up shirts so that I always got a nice new looking one to wear around the place.

Will be sporting mine out today. Only doing some Ashtanga yoga today but soon I will be joining up with the gym for a while so let's see if I can't generate a bit of interest for you guys.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the same way. With only one it seems a bit of a shame to sweat in it. I want a couple of back up shirts so that I always got a nice new looking one to wear around the place.

Will be sporting mine out today. Only doing some Ashtanga yoga today but soon I will be joining up with the gym for a while so let's see if I can't generate a bit of interest for you guys.
Appreciate the support RC. Still waiting for those pics. :D