Shake Your Poseidon

Colden

Colden

Nimbus Nutrition Co-Founder
Awards
Guys and Ladies,
I need to let everyone know about an update to Poseidon. As with most powder products, some of the elements tend to settle during shipping. With Poseidon you need to shake the bottles prior to use to obtain the original production consistency. Due to the size and molecular weight of some of the ingredients, there are certain ingredients that are rising to the top. Shaking the product will eliminate this issue.

A few users have reported issues, and we have found through testing that these issues can be resolved by shaking the contents. Certain individuals that have a sensitivity to magnesium, will find that there is less sensitivity after the product has been shaken.

The bottom line is to get the most benefit from Poseidon, you should shake the contents prior to use. Poseidon is an amazing product and we want everyone to be able to enjoy the all of the benefits that Poseidon has to offer.

If anyone has any questions or comments, feel free to contact me directly at.... [email protected]

Thanks

rubberchicken

Awards
Thanks for the tip - good to know. I will make sure I do this in future. I personally haven't had anything but positive results with Poseidon but it can't hurt to be on the safe side.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish I had known this before. I tried it before and it gave me the runs. I was told it was because I was sensitive to the magnesium. Don't remember if I tried that before though.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I gave it a good shaking. Thanks for the heads up on this.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
strangely it gave me the runs for the first time yesterday, I i shook the container this morning and so far so good :)

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
I recommend shaking/mixing all powdered products before use, even protein.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sounds great thanks for the tip, its well worth a lil shake em' up to make sure I get all the benifits from poseidon.

Luckily I never ran into any problems myself but at this will make sure Im getting an accurate dose of the spectrum of supps included.

Thanks again. :goodpost:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont wanna shake my poseidon its precious to me!!! :mad:

i have shaken it from time to time though.... :run:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Sounds good!

CROWLER

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always shake it. Just seems like a product that required it for some reason lol. Still one of the best supps of all time imho.

rubberchicken

Awards
Just shook up my tub today. I've never had problems with my Poseidon before but shaking it certainly seems to help with the consistency ( mine was starting to harden a bit ). May do as Jayhawkk does and just make it a standard practice from now on.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just wanted to bump this, not to bring up a problem but to bring back up a solution.

Is there anything that has been done to prevent this or do we still have to undertake the arduous task of shaking it, lol.

thats sarcasm BTW, not too tough to shake a lil container, just wondering if its even necessary as I have some on the way again (FINALLY!)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, shake away with it poops. Particle size and density can be a pain with proprietary powder mixes.