Any contests/ new supps on the horizon?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Any contests/ new supps on the horizon?

Does nimbus have any plans for any contests? In all likelihood i will be getting some poseidon but can i win some? Is there anything on the slate for release?

2. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

We are working on a couple of new prods at the moment. Though I hesitate to give a new definitive date for if/when they will be released. Just keep your eyes peeled on the forum for any updates as to whats going on.

As for the Poseidon, we are working on a possible weekly tester survey. Just fishing around to see how well that would work. Visit the following link for more details and to add your comments.

Poseidon Trial Poll... Nimbus Nutrition
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

3. Nimbus Nutrition Co-Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    We are working on a couple of new prods at the moment. Though I hesitate to give a new definitive date for if/when they will be released. Just keep your eyes peeled on the forum for any updates as to whats going on.

As for the Poseidon, we are working on a possible weekly tester survey. Just fishing around to see how well that would work. Visit the following link for more details and to add your comments.

We are going to begin testing of a new product in the next few weeks. We are just trying to make sure that we have everything ready before we say too much.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post

I understand, its the same reason you shouldnt tell a girl you love her to get in her pants. lol. not really.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Colden View Post
    We are going to begin testing of a new product in the next few weeks. We are just trying to make sure that we have everything ready before we say too much.
    Cool thanks for the replies gents, ive seen nimbus product HIGHLY endorsed so naturally i must procure some for all your poseidon are belong to us.
  6. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    I understand, its the same reason you shouldnt tell a girl you love her to get in her pants. lol. not really.
    LOL
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. P/H advice for contests
    By house1812 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-17-2009, 11:11 AM
  2. Anybody got any contests coming up?
    By MrSkullCrusher in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-24-2006, 10:30 PM