Stacking POSEIDON, BLAST, and SWELL...

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
We have had a few requests from people wanting to know the best way to stack Poseidon, BLAST and SWELL. We are working on a dosing chart, but for now, I'll just say that you want to shoot for 15-30 grams of Poseidon per day. Many take more than that (up to 50 grams)...especially on days of intense training, but that, of course, is up each individual user.

This can be done in a number of ways but my favorite stack is SWELL and BLAST with just enough Poseidon to meet my daily requirements. Remember, SWELL contains about 3 grams of Poseidon Complex per serving and BLAST contains about 4.5 grams per serving.

I take these together first thing in the morning and again prior to workout. My pre-workout dose contains 1 serving of SWELL and 2 servings of Blast. (Be aware that this will cause a Niacin Flush) I then add another serving or two of SWELL and sip on it for the duration of my training. I often times will add an additional serving of SWELL with my post workout whey isolate shake.

I will then take a serving of Poseidon at various times though out the day and before bed to be sure and get about 30 grams of Poseidon Complex in per day. I can't tell you how well this protocal has worked for me! ;)

As you can see, the combinations are endless depending on goals, training intensity, etc...

I hope this helps. I would encourage everyone to post their stacking protocols so others can see what's working for you. :thumbsup:

Workin

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1serv Blast/Swell before morning workout
1serv Swell sipped on thru workout
2-3 Serv Poseidon sipped on thru-out the day.

Makes me feel good.:D

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
You guys need someone to do a good quality tester log and send you a few samples of AN's new fatburner in return. Im the man for the job!!!!

Seriously though, your new trio is atop my list of products to try. Nice work fellas!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys need someone to do a good quality tester log and send you a few samples of AN's new fatburner in return. Im the man for the job!!!!

Seriously though, your new trio is atop my list of products to try. Nice work fellas!
Thanks for the props ugab.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established

Thanks ugab! Much appriciated my friend! ;)

Workin

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Would it be ok, on an empty stomach, to take AN's Drive with SWELL?

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Would it be ok, on an empty stomach, to take AN's Drive with SWELL?
I don't see any problem. SWELL may enhance the effects of DRIVE due to the POSEIDON COMPLEX it contains. Just be aware of that possibility. ;)

Workin