Got my poseidon....

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well after all the hype, i decided to try it out.. Just got my 900g tub, and put 1 scoop in 16oz of diet green tea.. literaly 2 min later my face and ears are on fire..LMAO..

That is all i can tell so far.. Look forward to using this stuff for a while..

I think i may take it 1 scoop PreWO, 1 durring, PWO, one miday, and 1 bedtime. And off days morn, noon, night.. Hows that sound?

D-

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks for the support imprezivr6.

The dosage sounds ideal buddy. You've got it planned to a T. Defenitly keep us updated on how it treats you for sure.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Well after all the hype, i decided to try it out.. Just got my 900g tub, and put 1 scoop in 16oz of diet green tea.. literaly 2 min later my face and ears are on fire..LMAO..

That is all i can tell so far.. Look forward to using this stuff for a while..

I think i may take it 1 scoop PreWO, 1 durring, PWO, one miday, and 1 bedtime. And off days morn, noon, night.. Hows that sound?

D-
Thanks for your purchase imprezivr6! I think your going to be very pleased.

Your dosing schedule looks perfect to reap all the many, MANY benefits Poseidon offers. Keep us updated on your results! In fact, with a dosing schedule like that, I'd be very interested (and I'm sure many others would too) to see you run a log in the supplement section! :thumbsup:

Workin