Swell, abyss, blast

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Answers

Swell, abyss, blast

Swell, blast and abyss are now at nutra so go check it out!!

2. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Answers

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Swell, blast and abyss are now at nutra so go check it out!!
    You beat me to it bolt! Thanks!

Also, don't forget to take advantage of our offer to receive a free "clumpy" version of Poseidon with every 2 Nimbus products ordered. Remember to write... "1 free Poseidon with the purchase of 2 Nimbus Products"...in the comment section when placing your orders. Also remember this offer will only last until we run out of the "clumpy" Poseidon.

Come and get it fellas!

Nimbus Nutrition

Workin
  3. djl
    Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  263 lbs.
    Answers

Now that there are a number of Nimbus products based on the core Poseidon supp, is there any way to get a sticky on your forum with dosing protocols, should someone want to buy one of every product you make?

A sticky that covers a lot of dosing situations/combinations of Nimbus products would be quite welcome!
    •   

4. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by djl View Post
    Now that there are a number of Nimbus products based on the core Poseidon supp, is there any way to get a sticky on your forum with dosing protocols, should someone want to buy one of every product you make?

A sticky that covers a lot of dosing situations/combinations of Nimbus products would be quite welcome!
    Good idea djl...We will work on that! For now, I'll just say that you want to shoot for 15-30 grams of Poseidon per day. Many take more than that (up to 50 grams)...especially on days of intense training. This can be done in a number of ways but my favorite stack is SWELL and BLAST.

I take these together first thing in the morning and again prior to workout. My pre-workout dose contains 1 serving of SWELL and 2 servings of Blast. I then add another serving or two of SWELL and sip on it for the duration of my training.

I will then take a serving of Poseidon at various times though out the day and before bed to be sure and get about 30 grams in.

As you can see, the combinations are endless depending on goals, training intensity, etc...

I hope this helps.

Workin
  5. New Member
    Answers

Hey guys the new line-up is at the Planet
  6. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post

"Oh happy day's are here again."
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

7. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Answers

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    Click here---- http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/121/list.html

Workin
  8. Senior Member
    Answers

Pending on bodyweight will 2 servings of swell suffice to someone who is about 220 or should you bump it up???
  9. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    Pending on bodyweight will 2 servings of swell suffice to someone who is about 220 or should you bump it up???
    At 220, you would benefit much more by upping it to 3 servings.

As a general recommendation (and this will be added to the labels at some point) if your 200lbs or less, use 2 servings and if your 200 lbs or more, use 3. Thats not to say you wouldn't benefit from using only 2 servings however...simply that the optimal dose would be 3.

Workin
  10. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

In order for someone all ready swell who wants to get a little sweller, bodyweight plays a very big part in dosage protocols to reach their swellest.

In other words, I agree with workin on the dosage advice with your weight big man.

11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Just bought some abyss....looks great and can't wait to give it a try.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

12. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Let us know what it does for ya Trauma.

13. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Answers

Let us know what you think Trauma. I think your going to be pleased!

Workin
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Will do gentlemen......i should get it today in the mail and i will give it a try tonight or tomorrow night. I'm definatley a huge fan of your poseidon.....can't wait to try out the other new products.

Legendary

15. Senior Member
    Answers

Red face

In other words, I agree with workin on the dosage advice with your weight big man.[/QUOTE]

Swell/poseidon is going to be my cornerstone for my cutting. The stacking options are endless but i gotta keep it simple. Im eliminating all stims, and sticking with reset a.d. which to me is a godsend I cant tell you how much i love this stuff and using alot of efas. Now to stack a testbooster with this hmmm....I have know idea which one i should stack ???
  16. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Swell/poseidon is going to be my cornerstone for my cutting. The stacking options are endless but i gotta keep it simple. Im eliminating all stims, and sticking with reset a.d. which to me is a godsend I cant tell you how much i love this stuff and using alot of efas. Now to stack a testbooster with this hmmm....I have know idea which one i should stack ???
    Stacking Poseidon with Reset AD after coming off stims is a great way to annenuate the so called "crash" and help re-establish the CNS. Sounds like an awesome combo man, keep me informed.

17. Board Sponsor
    Answers

I've got all three coming in a few days
  18. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Answers

In other words, I agree with workin on the dosage advice with your weight big man.
    Swell/poseidon is going to be my cornerstone for my cutting. The stacking options are endless but i gotta keep it simple. Im eliminating all stims, and sticking with reset a.d. which to me is a godsend I cant tell you how much i love this stuff and using alot of efas. Now to stack a testbooster with this hmmm....I have know idea which one i should stack ???[/QUOTE]

Excellent stack Ryan. You will be pleased with the results. Keep us updated!

Workin
  19. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Answers

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Thanks for the continued support my friend! Let us know how we did on the new products!

Workin
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

quick question
    how much phenibut is in abyss
  21. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Benderzzz View Post
    quick question
    how much phenibut is in abyss
    Thanks for your interest! Unfortunately, Abyss is a proprietary blend...Sorry Benderzzz, I know that's not the answer you wanted. I will say that it should be taken no more than 4-5 nights a week with at least 2 days off. This will ensure it's continued effectiveness.

Hope that helps. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Workin
  22. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    "You love us, you really, really, love us!!"

Looking forward to your feedback man.

23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Alright guys i received my abyss last evening and took 4 caps on an empty stomach around 1am. I started to notice a nice calming feeling around 2am when i went to bed..... Boy i had a GREAT sleep last night!! I didn't wake up once during the night(i normally wake up 2-3x night) and had some nice dreams to go along with it I've tried many of these supplements for sleep, and this one delivers on all levels for me. I felt a little groggy when i first got up around 10:30am, but that wore off in about 20 minutes. GREAT product gentlemen as it has now become my sleep agent of choice

Legendary

24. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Looking forward to mine now
  25. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Answers

Alright guys i received my abyss last evening and took 4 caps on an empty stomach around 1am. I started to notice a nice calming feeling around 2am when i went to bed..... Boy i had a GREAT sleep last night!! I didn't wake up once during the night(i normally wake up 2-3x night) and had some nice dreams to go along with it I've tried many of these supplements for sleep, and this one delivers on all levels for me. I felt a little groggy when i first got up around 10:30am, but that wore off in about 20 minutes. GREAT product gentlemen as it has now become my sleep agent of choice
    Excellent feedback Trauma! I'm glad to hear your pleased...that means we did our job!

Thanks for posting!

Workin
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Just ordered 2 tubs of SWELL! I've been using Poseidon for a month and love it even if it is clumpy. Can't wait to SWELL up!
  27. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Answers

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by mikem View Post
    Just ordered 2 tubs of SWELL! I've been using Poseidon for a month and love it even if it is clumpy. Can't wait to SWELL up!
    Thanks for your order Mike. Be sure and report back your thoughts on SWELL. I think you'll be very pleased!

Workin
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I'll be ordering some "swell" this week as i'd like to add it into my current SuperdrolNG mass stack....i think it will stack well in with it. I'm quickly becoming a big fan of nimbus products.

Legendary

29. Senior Member
    Answers

Just recieved my order of swell today. Just Did 2 scoops for my first "trial" of swell with a scoop of poseidon. Man I'm hooked already. I busted through my workouts and I knew I set some PRs. Not only does this product provide beyond exceptional strength/edurance, but the ability to recover from set to set and the additional "push" of more reps is insane. This simple little concoction is going to be with me for along time. Now Workin I'm gonna bump it up to 3 scoops like you told me.

BTW: Workin, you gotta get some Nimbus apparel. Im sure everyone in the AM/nimbus camp would love to show off your company and wear it with pride.
  30. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Just recieved my order of swell today. Just Did 2 scoops for my first "trial" of swell with a scoop of poseidon. Man I'm hooked already. I busted through my workouts and I knew I set some PRs. Not only does this product provide beyond exceptional strength/edurance, but the ability to recover from set to set and the additional "push" of more reps is insane. This simple little concoction is going to be with me for along time. Now Workin I'm gonna bump it up to 3 scoops like you told me.

BTW: Workin, you gotta get some Nimbus apparel. Im sure everyone in the AM/nimbus camp would love to show off your company and wear it with pride.
    Awesome feedback ryan, thanks for posting.

I agree with you, some Nimbus apparel would be niiiiice

31. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Answers

Thumbs up

Great feedback Ryan! Thanks for sharing my friend! We are looking into Nimbus Nutrition Tee's at the moment. I'll certainly let you all know when anything is available. THANK YOU for your support!

Workin
  32. Senior Member
    Answers

I got my swell yesterday as well. I used it for my workouts today and yesterday. The "niacin flush" isn't bad like I got with poseidon (itchy, red), so it made a PERFECT preworkout/during workout drink. I mixed it in with some lemonade flavored EAA and couldn't taste it. I definitely got a little more pump than I usually do on shoulder day and I had to tell myself to stop after 5 exercises.. you really do feel like you can just keep going and going. Works as a great lactic acid buffer it seems as well

Two thumbs up
    Get your FREE RIPPED GUIDE

www.newstarathletics.com/rippedfree
  33. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sublimejeh View Post
    I got my swell yesterday as well. I used it for my workouts today and yesterday. The "niacin flush" isn't bad like I got with poseidon (itchy, red), so it made a PERFECT preworkout/during workout drink. I mixed it in with some lemonade flavored EAA and couldn't taste it. I definitely got a little more pump than I usually do on shoulder day and I had to tell myself to stop after 5 exercises.. you really do feel like you can just keep going and going. Works as a great lactic acid buffer it seems as well

Two thumbs up
    Great review there sublime, looks like it's doing it's job. Thanks for trying the product and posting your feedback.

34. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Answers

Thumbs up

Two thumbs up
    Thanks for posting sublimejeh! Glad to hear your pleased with SWELL! I know what you mean about feeling like you can just keep going and going...on SWELL I felt like the freakin energizer bunny!

Workin
  35. Senior Member
    Answers

Ya haha I really wanna try mixing blast with it... maybe that will be in my next nutraplanet order

36. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Ya haha I really wanna try mixing blast with it... maybe that will be in my next nutraplanet order

37. Senior Member
    Answers

You guys need to make a stacking chart on how to dose Blast/swell and blast/swell/poseidon!!!

38. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Answers

You guys need to make a stacking chart on how to dose Blast/swell and blast/swell/poseidon!!!
    Good thought. We will work on that! For now, I'll just say that you want to shoot for 15-30 grams of Poseidon per day. Many take more than that (up to 50 grams)...especially on days of intense training. This can be done in a number of ways but my favorite stack is SWELL and BLAST.

I take these together first thing in the morning and again prior to workout. My pre-workout dose contains 1 serving of SWELL and 2 servings of Blast. I then add another serving or two of SWELL and sip on it for the duration of my training.

I will then take a serving of Poseidon at various times though out the day and before bed to be sure and get about 30 grams in.

As you can see, the combinations are endless depending on goals, training intensity, etc...

I hope this helps.

Workin
  39. Senior Member
    Answers

Jeese that stack sounds sweet, but especially for someone my size, 6'2 235lbs 10% bf, the dose would be on the higher side for me... I'm all about taking whats necessary regardless of price (if your going to take something you might as well do it right!), but that could get pretty pricey! Any chance of making a stack deal or a megadose deal for us bigger dudes? I would surely be interested in running blast, poseidon and swell at higher doses (30g+) per day if the prices were more economical with bulk deals, etc...

Just a thought I love you stuff and would like to make all 3 of those products staples!

40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I picked up some swell today. Can't wait to add it to my current stack.

Legendary

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Swell and Blast Sale!!!
    By prld2gr8ns in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-25-2008, 05:01 AM
  2. Swell and Blast Sale... While Supplies Last!!!
    By prld2gr8ns in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-18-2008, 09:54 PM
  3. Nimbus Nutrition's SWELL & Abyss
    By xjsynx in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-20-2007, 10:20 AM